Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure Map to the Past

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasure Map to the Past

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Zelda___The_Windwaker-1-1

The hero of the winds eye's wander as he entered the village with all the buildings, people, and the gigantic windmill grabbing his attention. "Wow... this town is amazing!" The hero walks throughout the town while the hero of time is busying playing the target game. He ends up all the way inside the windmill where he hears something clucking. "Hmm where could this hero of time be... OHHHH a chicken! I have the strangest feeling that I must pick this guy up...." The young hero waves his baton to make the wind give him maximum distance as he jumped. "Weeeeee! wait slow down!!!!!!!" *crash* the hero slams into the ground right by the archery game with a loud thud." "Uggg......" groans the KORL sensing the hero's antics.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Ocarin10

Link drew back the string of his bow, getting ready to aim for the center of the target. Navi was fluttering in front of his face, getting his attention. He fired, hitting the center and winning the game. He collected his prize, which was a total of two hundred rupees. He sighed, giving Navi a gentle smile,

"Sorry, you're probably right, I just couldn't help myself before rubbing his head," He exited out the game, to see a green child rubbing his head, "um, a Kokiri child? But I thought if they left the forest they became Deku Scrubs?" He couldn't help but notice the child seemed to be a little out of it. He snapped his fingers in front of the kid,

"Um, yoohoo? Anyone there?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

"Ugg..... whaaaa what happened?" The hero wakes up from his short flight to see a similar looking figure to himself. "Huh... why is there a mirror outside?" After seeing navi "Whoah you must be this hero of time Saria mentioned." As he hops up and strikes a pose. "I'm the hero of the winds! Nice to meet you!" "Yikes....."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 am

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Navi_Artwork
"Erm... Nice to meet you too, Hero of the Winds," Navi said, hovering around the child. He was like an exact duplicate of the Link she now served. Except smaller, even smaller than when her Link was a child, and more tan. "My name is Navi, a fairy guide to this guy," she fluttered back to her own Link, "the Hero of Time, Link."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Link put a hand on his chin,

"I still think you look like a Kokiri child," he responded before saying, "okay, Saria said you got stuck in the wrong time. How in the world did that happen?" He asked. He wanted to help the kid, but the only problem was the key to the temple of time had been broken into two pieces. He wasn't sure where they had landed, but he had a feeling that the Goron's may know. They always tended to pick up random treasures.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm

"Well I was sailing on my boat when I noticed a bright light coming from the water. As I approached it the water started to stir and a whirlpool sucked me in and I ended up here... What are these gorons like they sound interesting!" Something also hit the young hero when link mentioned he looked like a kokiri child. "Wait... wasn't Faldo from the wind temple a kokiri!?!"

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Faldo
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 am

"They're rock people," Navi explained, being her usual encyclopedia-like self. "They live up in the mountains, eat rocks, and Link here accidentally became their "brother" when he saved them from the giant lizard Dodongo. Their home is pretty much an active volcano. Up that way." She pointed to Death Mountain, which still had a nasty gush of smoke coming out.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well, in order to get you home, I'm going to have to find the two pieces of the keys. I think the Gorons may know where they ended up. To be more specific, probably Darunia. So, we should probably climb up Death Mountain and see what we can find out." He responded, then looked to Navi,

"Navi, do you think we'll make it up before dark?" then he added, "we should also see Princess Zelda, she may have some advice."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Navi did a quick calculation in her head. "We should be able to get up there before dark," she said cautiously, "if we don't run into any other distractions." By 'distractions' she meant another game of archery.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:35 pm

"Death Mountain how could something get a name like that... I'm ready to go whenever you guys are!" The King whispered to link "If you happen to bump into the princess Zelda from their time she'll be an ancestor of tetra. I'm sure of it you are indeed in the flooded hyrule of old... be extremely careful not to mess with the timeline!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm

"Well, it's Death Mountain because it's an active volcano, silly!" Navi informed him with a big grin. "Most places up there are too hot for humans to handle without specially made clothing. Thus, Death Mountain. Gorons love it up there, though. Nothing gets through their thick skin."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Link let out a chuckle, sheepishly rubbing one of his fingers against his cheek. He looked up at the mountain from where he was standing, growing serious,

"Alright, let's go. There may be monsters on the way up. If you can't fight, stay behind me," he said, then headed for the back of town. Once he got there, he began to walk past the open gate, that would lead them to the mountain. As the Hero of Winds tried to pass, however, the guard wouldn't let him go.

"Hey kid, you can't go up there. It's dangerous!"

"Don't worry, he's with me. Let's go....I think I'm going to call you Seedling," he responded, "since you're so short and little."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 am

The hero of winds was annoyed by being called a child and a seedling. "Just a seedling eh I'll show him..." As he reached for the Master Sword the King of the Red Lions snapped at him

"Link you mustn't let them see the master sword! This is not the right time use your other items for now, and keep your cool!"

The young hero realizing the truth behind those words calmed down and said "I'll be alright i'll just support you with my bow as we climb the mountain. I'll watch his swordplay so I'll be able to parry if we ever do cross swords."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm

"But you have a sword right there," Navi said, gesturing to the sword neatly sheathed behind the child's shield. "Don't tell me it's just for show." She hadn't gotten a good look at it and didn't realize that it was, in fact, the Master Sword. She just figured it was a typical Hylian sword that was styled after the blade Link carried. Such a famous blade was bound to have look-alikes, right?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

[quote="Gold Chocobo"]

Link let out a laugh,

"That's funny, when I was a kid, all I got was a slingshot. Times have changed I guess. Well, let's head up," the Hero of Time walked up the mountain side to see spider monsters, he drew his sword, slashing them left and right until they were taken down. He seemed to have similar swordplay to a child. As he walked further up the mountain he cautioned, "be careful, Gorons like to roll down this hill, and if you get hit you may fall off."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

The young hero takes aim with his bow at spiders ahead. "Yep I found it during my journey's in my world! It took some getting used to but I feel very comfortable with it. Gorons.... WAHHHHH!" As a goron rolls right past link. "How much longer till we reach the top?"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

"Not much longer," Navi replied, fluttering on ahead. "Just around this bend." She shot up higher as another Goron rolled by, nearly knocking her out of the air. "Goron at five o'clock!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am

Link began to head up the top less cautious, for now they were past the rolling point of Gorons. He passed a circle of rocks and entered the entrance. Within the cave was a large society of Goron homes, in three tier layers. He began to head down the first layer, "The Goron we need to talk to is at the bottom. Just watch out, because Gorons are huggers..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"Whoa! This place is huge!" the young hero looks around gazing at all the unique decorations, bomb flowers, and the gorons. Right as he heard the hero of time mention hug a goron comes out of nowhere and gives link a huge hug. "Hmmmp Grrr Ahh!" To him the closest thing he's felt to the force of the hug was a redead biting him on the head. After a little struggle and a few "let go of me!!!"'s the goron lets go. "Phew.... I know what you mean now by huggy..."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm

"They're a friendly bunch, to be sure," Navi replied, laughing nervously. She was thankful that she could hover just out of their reach. Not that she thought they would try to hug her or anything.

She fluttered on ahead when they neared the door and waited patiently for the two Links to make their way toward her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Link made it to the door, finding it strange that it was locked again. He sighed, pulling his ocarina,

"He must be mad. Well, stand back and just give me a moment," Link said, standing on the Triforce symbol below him. He closed his eyes and drew in a breath. He played the gentle melody known as Zelda's Lullaby. Soon enough, the door magically started to open on it's own, "This way."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

The young hero was calmed by the melody of zelda's lullaby, then when the doors started open he was staretled. "Wow! how did that song open up that door?"

"Link that song has been passed down my many generations of the royal family. It has many mysterious properties to it."

"What song is that?" link questioned as he was confused.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"That was the song of the Royal Family of Hyrule," Navi replied in her encyclopedia-voice. "We call it Zelda's Lullaby, since that's what Impa told us about it. Makes it easier to go around incognito, if people don't realize we're working for the Princess." She grinned. "Though, everyone here knows it, obviously."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Treasure Map to the Past - Page 2 Image
"Ugh. Not now... I'm too busy AND MAAAADDDD to deal with anything else besides..."

He turned around, gazed at the young link, and grabbed him in his arms and started dancing.

"Link! My friend! It's been so long since I've seen you. You haven't changed a bit either!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm

The hero of the winds was shocked as he was tossed around by the big goron yelling
"Yikes its nice to meet you, but I'm not the Link your thinking of!!!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum