Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! Empty Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"Make your decision Edward Elric!!"

That was the sentence bellowed out by the leader of the "Burly Bronze Daggers" gang. The gang's goal was to gain immortality, and they only know one alchemist that made such an amazing feat. Edward Elric.

Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye were assigned to a mission investigating "Burly Bronze Daggers" gang. Mustang also assigned Edward on the mission, figuring it would be a simple task. Little did they know that the gang was after FullMetal.

The gang kidnaps Alphonse and Ed is told to go alone.

Edward Elric has to make a decision: Help the gang to keep his brother alive or tell the military about it and have them storm in, with the chance of Alphonse getting killed.

Plot: Mustang, Hawkeye, and FullMetal, with the help of Al, investigate the new gang that has risen. Little do they know their goal is closer to home then expected.

Rules:

*Two Character Max
*Normal Rping rules
*Make a profile for any OCs

Characters:

Edward Elric- Gold Chocobo
Roy Mustang- Shana-Chan4ever
Riza Hawkeye- Destiny's Gate
Alphonse Elric- The Lone Kid
Gang Leader- Ophelia JupiterLightning
Gang Member A- Conner Destiny's Gate
Gang Member B- Maria Gold Chocobo

Profiles:

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! Anime_Punk_Girl_by_joshua224467
Name: Maria
Weapon/Abilities: Alchemy (with a circle)
Short Bio: Maria follows the gang for her greedy desire to live forever. Fueled by the gang leader's promise, she'll use alchemy in order to take down anyone in their way.

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! Cross
Name: Conner
Weapon/Abilities: "Claws" on his metal glove
Short Bio: Conner is a member of the gang, though no one really knows the reason why. He's quiet, but he does as he's told. He pretends to be deaf around the others in the gang, but really he's gathering information when they think he can't read their lips. He's a spy sent in secret by the Fuehrer.

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 1133478769_nimearcher

Name: Ophelia
Weapon/Abilities: Bow and arrow. Daggers handed down from generation to generation. Good a manipulating others.
Short Bio: Ophelia's grandfather was the founder of the Burly Bronze Gang. Her grandfather longed for immortality, but never reached this goal. Her father eventually disbanded the group, finding the idea of being immortal to be impossible. However, Ophelia had always had a curiosity about immortality and decided to revive the group once more under her command. She vowed to succeed unlike her father and grandfather before her, and she will do anything, even if it hurts others, to obtain this goal.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 7 times in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! Empty Re: Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 72533

Edward was seated in Roy Mustang's office with his brother, listening to the boring lecture on how he was reckless and should watch out more. He yawned, sticking two fingers in his ears, simply ignoring the conversation. He figured that all it would be was nagging, and if he wanted nagging, he could just go to Winry or Aunt Pinako.

Edward, letting out a loud sigh, knew he wasn't called in the office to just get yelled at. He figured he had an assignment of some sort, and he hoped it wasn't a stupid one like getting Mustang's mail. He withdrew his fingers and said loudly,

"Okay! Okay! I get it! For the love of--can't you just tell me what you REALLY called me in here for?" Edward asked with an annoyed tone.

Maria sat in the common room, waiting for their gang leader to arrive. She kicked her feat onto the coffee table, closing her eyes as she waited for him to show up. Fantasies of eternal life flew through her mind. She desired that ideal so badly, so she could do whatever she wanted, gained all the riches in the world, and do whatever she wanted to. Only the gang leader, Ophelia, knew any information about obtaining it.

She figured that once they found the source, she would steal it for herself and run, that way the gang could never find her. She hated the idea of sharing such a treasure, a treasure that she thought she alone deserved.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Conner sat in the corner, carving a piece of wood into a wolf. He was deaf, or at least he pretended to be around the others. It had taken a lot of practice before infiltrating to not react to any sounds. He had perfected it and pretended instead to read lips. It also helped that he was skilled in sign-language to begin with which helped his act.

Carving was a common activity for him, waiting for the boss to arrive. He occasionally would look up, pretending to be deaf and watching for the boss, before returning to his carving.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 1133478769_nimearcher

Ophelia silently entered the room. She was one who liked to be on time. However, there were some traitors that needed to be taken care of. She headed to the front of the room and studied her members quietly before clearing her throat to speak.

"I am sad to inform everyone here that we've lost a couple of members today," she began, knowing that they'd understanding what lost had actually meant. "If any of you try to be treacherous, then you'll be very sorry. Am I clear?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:55 am

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 35643
"Hmff. Watch your tone Fullmetal. After all, I am your superior..."
He glanced over at Lt. Hawkeye, took a deep sigh, then turned back to the Elric brothers.
"Anyway, we've been tasked with investigating a group calling themselves the 'Burly Bronze Daggers'. They appear to be just a simple gang, but intelligence reports say they may have a hand in some illegal types of alchemy. All the information is in these documents."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 pm

(Don't worry I'm here!)

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! _al

Al was just sitting drifting off from to Ed and Lt. Mustang rabble on until he heard about the mission. "Huh...? that's horrible! Do we know what kind of illegal alchemy they are doing?" Al said with a worried tone in his voice.

Last edited by The Lone Kid on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Conner didn't blink. Supposedly, according to his back story, he couldn't hear. He glanced away from his carving, as if he'd seen movement from the corner of his eye, then turned his head to his boss. "Sorry? Could you repeat that?"

(Thanks for taking that role, Lone Kid. We appreciate it. Smile)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Edward scanned the papers, not reading them very thoroughly, before he looked up at the ceiling,

"Yet another way to use alchemy to do wrong," he said before he turned to Al, "alright Al, let's take care of these guys before they hurt someone innocent." He said standing up, getting ready to leave. He never stayed put for long, especially when talking to Mustang.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 11334710

Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Well, if you were paying attention, then maybe you would have heard what I said the first time. No matter. It doesn't concern you."

Ophelia wasn't very aware of Conner supposedly having a hearing issue. She trusted him greatly and knew good and well that he did not fall into the traitor category.

"Anyway, it seems as though Roy Mustang is on to us," Ophelia stated, looking at her fingernails as she did so. "I think it's time to put our little plan into motion. I have an assignment for you two."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:30 pm

"Ed you should know better then to just rush through those papers do you even know what kind of alchemy we're going to deal with?" Al snatches the papers from him and starts to read intently as mustang keeps talking.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 35643
"Hey! Where do you think you're goin' you runt? I have finished talking yet! When I become Fuerher, the first thing I'm gonna do is have you locked up for insubordination!"

(sorry guys. I've been really busy lately)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Edward grew irritated. Although Mustang wanted to keep him safe by giving him as much information as possible, he always felt that he was instead babying him, or looking down upon him. He absolutely hated that factor and refused to listen,

"Look! I can handle a measly little gang! Stop treating me like a child!" He said before opening the door, "C'mon Al!" He said slamming it before he started to head where he needed to, grumbling to himself in anger.

Maria stretched,

"What might that be? I'm hoping we can take care of them quickly so we can get what we want. Do you think that blasted Colonel will look for us himself? Or will he spend troops in a cowardly motion? Hmm, I hope it will be fun." She said with a smirk.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Al jumping to his feet with papers flying everywhere, "Ah wait for me Ed! We'll be seeing ya Mustang have fun with your leadership stuff!"

As he was running Al thought to himself, "Gee just like Ed to rush into another mission with little to any briefing about it... I hope we'll be ok"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 am

"What kind of mission?" Conner asked. He couldn't see Maria's face from the angle he was at, so he had to pretend he didn't see what she'd said. He pretended to read lips--which he could in actuality--as he was acting deaf for them. He watched Ophelia carefully, as if watching for her response.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 11334711

Ophelia tapped her fingernails on the table thoughtfully before replying, "I want you to kidnap Edward's brother. Bring him here, alive. Edward will have no choice but to agree to our terms if he wants to keep Alphonse alive."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am

"Hmmmm, kidnapping..." Conner murmured. "Grabbing the younger brother might be more difficult than we think. He's the suit of armor, not the midget."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Edward soon was wandering the streets of the town, looking for tips on the gang. He knew to go to the worse side of town, and if someone wouldn't say anything, he would bribe them with money . . . or in some cases try and attack them until they talk. Ed tended to be headstrong when angry, and simply wanted to finish this "baby" mission quickly.

"That's good in theory, but who knows, maybe the FullMetal Alchemist won't even care about his brother. You can never really no someone, or just assume. I mean, seriously, I killed my own family, and everyone never guessed I would," Maria explained, "we need a back up plan, just in case the first one turns to mush."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 11334712

Ophelia sighed and sunk back into her chair. Connor was right. He was a suit of armor. It'd be difficult to even take him down let alone kidnap him. They needed to attack, but it wasn't Alphonse they needed to attack.

"Caring..." the woman mused as a smirk formed at her lips. "Perhaps it is best if we attack someone the clunk of metal cares about. If he wants whomever it is to live, then he will have no choice but to come with us. It's an offer I'm sure he won't be able to refuse."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Al struggled to keep up with his brother as he pounded on ahead. "Brother wait up! I realize you want to get this mission over with, but your going to fast for me!" "Sigh why must he always be like this when he's hot headed...".
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 am

Edward stopped and turned towards his brother, who was catching up to him, making loud thumps with each step,

"Sorry Al," He said taking a deep breath, "I just want to get this thing over with already. I'm starving and I bet we can get this done by dinner." He looked around and said,

"Now that I think about it though, this city is pretty dark. We should stay together."

Maria smirked, letting out a dry laugh, "Fine by me," she said cracking her knuckles, "when should we head out?" She asked, standing up and then gazed to Conner, then to their leader of course.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

Conner watched carefully, as if watching every movement of their lips to understand what was being talked about. Then, he said slowly, "The younger I hear loves cats to a fault. Perhaps we could lure him away with a cat and then capture him with alchemy? A sand pit would fill up his armor quickly and make it difficult for him to escape."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun May 13, 2012 11:06 am

Al smiled inside as he pulled out a loaf of bread and hands it to Ed.

"I sneaked this out with all the commotion of you storming out and mustang being too angry to notice.
I don't need food so eat up since we need you at your prime!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 am

Ed stopped for a few moments, leaning up against the brick wall behind him as he surveyed the area. He didn't see anyone too threatening near by, but that didn't make him let his guard down for a second. He took the bread from Al, taking a bite as he looked up at the sky in thought. After a few moments, he returned his gaze to Al,

"Thanks, I wish we had some cream cheese or butter though."

Maria stood up, remembering a stray she had been seeing every day for the past week. The cat appeared gross, but she figured if they could clean it up, the sickly looking thing would definitely grab the younger's attention,

"I know there's a stray that has been handing out around the street corner. We could pick it up, clean it up a little, then set it as bait. I'm sure we could easily train it to lure hiim out alone."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! 11334713

Ophelia frowned and stood from her chair. "A cat? That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of!" She sighed. "But if he's truly that dense, then perhaps I will allow you to try that plan. Be prepared to leave by dawn tomorrow and don't report back to me until you have him captured, understand?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Al smiled as he reached behind him drawing a symbol around some rocks as he made some butter.
"Here you go brother! Freshly churned! Though while we're stopped do you have any plan as to what to do or where to go?"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next