Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senshi 2.0

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senshi 2.0

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 06211113

"Okay!" Polly exclaimed, looking around. "Where's that stupid Growlithe? Come out, come out, wherever you are!" she called out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 am

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 MeganiumMoe
There was a loud crash just as Polly finished shouting. A few streets over, a pillar of flame flashed as the Growlithe probably used Fire Spin. Buildings had already caught on fire.

"That way," Lily said. "Talia, come with me. We have to get any people out of here."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Zorakmoemon

Zoa gave a toothy grin "Good job Aurora! Alright polly let's do this. I'll cast an illusion making you invisible to the giant while I sneak around to get its attention with a female growlithe hehe. As soon as it's distracted hit it with all you got!"

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Gardevoir

Aurora smiled "Thanks Zoa, alright everyone I've casted a light screen on everyone so if you get caught by the fire spin you won't take as much punishment... be careful out there! If anyone gets burned I can use heal bell to remove it from everyone just call out to me"

"I hope everything goes well... this is our first mission together"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 037_vu17

"Um, okay," Talia said softly, following the grass senshi. She made her way through the throng of people and found a group of frightened children.

"Um, I need to get you all somewhere safe. Follow me!" she said. The children looked at one another before finally following the fire senshi away from the chaos.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 06211114

"Hey, you overgrown mutt! Over here!" Polly shouted, trying to lure the Growlithe away from the large crowd. Polly clenched her fists tightly, ready for battle.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am

(Oh, FYI, feel free to control the monster Pokemon however you want. Smile It's just an "NPC" so you can do whatever.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Growlithe_by_Freddychick

The giant growlithe had an unatural red glow as it heard the cry of polly. It looked around with its beading red eyes, but it didn't see anything. All of a sudden a shadow sweeped in front of its face as Zoa slashed at the monster. Stunning it slightly the beast let out a howl that caused Zoa to pause for a moment and cringed.

All of a sudden a roaring fire blast came from its mouth as Zoa barley gets out of the way of its blast.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 SHOOPDAFIRAHWHOOP

Between Aurora's light screen and Zoa's quick reflexes she didn't get destroyed by the blast, but was still badly injured. She screamed at the top of her lungs as the beast was starting up another blast.

"Now! This is your chance Polly! HURRY!"

(this was the best thing i could find but its still EPICCCCC)
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Lily dove for cover as the shot passed over her head and that of the person she'd pulled down with her. "Are you quite all right, sir?" she asked, standing once the blast was over and helping up the man she'd knocked over.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Cross
"Yes. Quite all right, thank you," Karos said, brushing himself off. "Best of luck to you all," he said, before hurrying away from the scene.

Tch. They'll beat it at this rate. But at least he had an idea as to all of their powers now.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 06211115

Polly's eyes widened and she ducked. Although she was all talk, she had never gotten to fight before. What do I do? What do I do? She looked around hopelessly.

I'm so stupid! Water beats fire! The water senshi stood back up and stared daggers at the large fire Pokemon. She smirked. Water Pokemon were her favorites, so she knew all of their attacks.

She sucked in a large breath, feeling the strong power within her. When she released her breath, the water emerged, striking the Growlithe down.

"Critical hit!" Polly said victoriously.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 pm

"Phew... that was close... nice job polly. Oww... my arm..." as she faints.

Zoa's arm was badly burned from the blast.

"Zoa don't move we'll get you to a pokemon center!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Missy15
"Pity, he couldn't defeat them," Missy sighed sadly as her and Sandrine stood on a rooftop. They had a perfect view of the whole thing.
Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Sandri19
Sandrine shook her head, her white blazing braids scattering ghostly embers about. "It's nothing to worry about. They will fall at our next strike."
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Crobat

Laura chuckled to herself "Hehe this should be fun. The look on that water senshi's face was priceless. Oh well back to the base we go for another pep talk with the boss. I'm sure he'll be as chipper as ever."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

"Hold on," Lily dug in her pockets and pulled out a handful of berries. She selected the one that worked to revive fainted Pokemon and popped it into Zoa's mouth. Next, she offered a berry that healed burns. "We can take care of the burn back at base."

Karos used his Fearow to fly back to MOE's base. When he landed, he wasn't sure what sort of reception he'd receive, but he was hoping for at least tolerant. The growlithe had failed, but it was to test the Senshi, to see what they were capable of. To that end, they were more than successful.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Zoa graciously accepted the rawst berry and plopped it down.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Rawst

"Thank you very much Lilly. I'm sorry to have scared all of you, I wanted to distract the beast long enough for Polly to get a proper shot off. It looks like we succeeded."

A faint smile appeared on her face knowing inside that she had avenged her fallen tribe members and that she would be able to help others from monstrous pokemon like this one.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 am

Lily breathed a sigh of relief. It was a good thing that they were part Pokemon. She wasn't sure if berries would have worked on normal humans.

"Aurora, think you can teleport us back to base?" She gestured to a bunch of miscellaneous police officers in body armor heading for the scene. "They can take care of the rest."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 am

"Alright right away Lily! No need to hold hands this time I can feel everyone's presence now. So then..." Aurora closed her eyes, focusing while humming what seemed to be a dance melody. In a few moments everyone whisked away in a flash of pink light arriving back at the Senshi HQ.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 06211116

Even after the battle, Polly continued to jumped around victoriously, even when they returned to headquarters.

"I water logged that Growlithe!" she exclaimed happily.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 037_vu18

"Okay, that's enough, Polly," Talia said softly. Being part fire Pokemon, she was a little upset that their enemy had been a fire Pokemon, and she felt sorry for it.

"I don't think he knew what he was doing," she added solemnly.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 15111113

When Karos arrived, M's chair was turned away from him. "Well, the Pokemon you chose has failed, but were you able to get any data at all out of that fight?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Karos pulled his PokeGear from his pocket and tossed it across the table. His was modified to include a recorder and player. "See for yourself." He'd gotten video of the attacks used, as well as pictures of what they all looked like.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Laura chuckled "Well this is a nice chunk of info you managed to get karos. What do you suggest is our next course of action? I'm sure their going to try to be searching for the source of the attack. Perhaps we can strike them while they're weak kekeke."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 am

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Missy17
Missy clasped her glove-covered hands together when Laura said the word "strike." Finally, a battle was going to be fought.
"I like the sound of that," she purred, "Can it be arranged?"

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 Sandri21
Sandrine studied the video silently.
"Yes, can we," she said absently, too focused on the video to be concerned with whatever it was.
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Back at the HQ Zoa stood up clenching a fist saying

"Well that was a terrific first battle, though where are these gigantic pokemon coming from? I thought I felt a faint presence of something while fighting, but I couldn't tell what it was... Lilly do you have any enemies that are against us?"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 am

"MOE creates them," she said, "though I don't know about the reasons. We were created to deal with MOE," she added, realizing that they hadn't had time to fully explain this, "an organization that keeps creating these rampaging beasts. We're not sure what their motives are, but they've released three of their creations to cause quite a bit of destruction. One was captured and contained."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 15111110

M watched the video silently before turning his chair to face his henchmen. He frowned for a few moments before finally speaking to Missy and Sandrine, "No. Give them time to recover. I want a fair fight."

Truthfully, M had plans to test Missy and Sandrine's worth, as well as Karos'. However, they did not need to know this. He turned his chair back around, which was his way of dismissing them.

Senshi 2.0 - Page 2 037_vu10

"Hmm. I don't think that Growlithe we fought knew what it was doing, though," Talia chimed in. "But it seemed like it was pretty mad; blinded by some sort of rage perhaps?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:29 pm

"I agree... I could defiantly feel an odd aura coming from that growlithe. I'm sure it went though some terrible things cause I felt like it was suffering and that's what caused it to rage. That might explain why it was so big as well."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

"It's some kind of steroids," explained Lily, "or that's what our scientists believe. The activate when the Pokemon is blinded by rage, and so our powers were designed to counteract the steroids and weaken the Pokemon. If it's too tired to fight, it's too tired to be enraged."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"Hmm if that's the truth then our opponents are not going to be an easy match.
Perhaps if we study the captured one we can learn a more permanent fix for these pokemon."

"The only question is what are we going to do with them hehehehehe. Do we face them head on or ambush them?
This is going to be fun! Kekekekeke."
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next