Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels and Demons

+2
The Lone Kid
Destiny's Gate
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by MagiusNecros Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

"All bark and no bite".

The Knight continued his approach.

"The more that are killed the more I get paid."

"Will you fight like a warrior or run and squeal like a rat?"

The Knight swung his blade in a mighty arc releasing a dark cutting energy wave that cut through any soldiers in his path like a knife through butter dealing death in a instant.

The deaths of demons and angels alike across the battlefield served to only empower his blade.

(Why do I fight.....oh I remember...betrayed by heaven...deceived by hell...)

The Death Knight yelled "SHOW ME YOUR POWER!"

MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 am

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Marisa12

Tabytha nodded, turning her gaze to the battlefield,

"May Saradomin be with those fighting for the will of good," She said, then turned to the spirit of her beloved dragon, "let us go, Silverite. We have much work to be done." She then took the angel of death's hand, confirming her commitment to the God she worshiped, Saradomin, and was willing to go to the heavens.

(Saradomin is the god of basically "good order" that Tabytha worshiped)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 HolyAngelKuroneko
Kana held on to Tabytha tightly as she spread her wings. They took off into the sky. The ground vanished beneath them as Kana flew higher and higher, faster and faster, to get them all away from the battle. She didn't want to risk injury to herself nor the souls that were now in her care.

It didn't take long to break through the clouds, and once they had, a golden gate appeared before them. Kana let Tabytha down gently on the yellow brick path that had emerged from the clouds. "Stay on the brick," she advised. "Once we're through the gates, everything will be solid."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Animeg12

Dmitri frowned. "She is not my girlfriend, but perhaps I am trying to figure out where she has been hiding. Do you happen to know anything, demon? Do not lie to me."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm

"All I know is what the headlines on the Satanic-Supermarket tabloids say. She's your girlfriend and your pretty much a traitor for it all. I don't really care. In fact, when Heaven and Hell become my kingdoms I'll even allow inter-being marrages."
Mr. Evil told Dmitri matter-of-factly. He honestly didn't really care, though everyone has heard rumors about the angel who works for Satan. Those are just rumors though, and there are a few ex-angels in Hell so its probably not the right one anyway.

To avoid the knight, Mr Evil unfolded his wings and flew high up into the sky.
"I bet you can't fly," he called down.

Then, seeing the angel comming at him, a realzation came: But angels can.

Seraphiel approached the now flying demon with break-mortal's-neck speed. Fool should have stayed grounded. I'm in control in the air.

When she got close, she materialized a sword and swung. The speed of her flying plus her swing gave the blow tremendous force. Since the demon was caught unaware, it connected straight with his breastplate. But to her surprise instead of cutting him clean through, the blade just melted.
Damn demon... Must be his armor. No matter, I have more weapons.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

The Knight made a spinning motion with his blade and created a Vortex of Darkness that grew as large as a Tornado and headed straight for the Airborne Combatants. It's currents of wind generated bursts of thunder and lightning.

"Let the darkness you know so well consume you."

The Dark Knight then started to chant strange words and the air started to become cold and frigid.

MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Absolute

Absolute noticed the air start to get cooler, yet he wasn't the cause of it. Noticing its source he appeared from the shadows an screeched.

"Who dares try to chill the air when it is my job Absolute the wanderer of the icy planes!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:42 pm

"I thought I sensed another being nearby". The Knight retorted.

Shifting his gaze towards the draconic being. Letting his Tornado be a new playing field for the 2 other combatants.

MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 pm

"Alright," Tabytha nodded in understanding, reaching up to take her dragon's harness, located near the dragon's mouth. She gently tugged on it, and the mighty beast followed with his neck alongside her, being sure to keep in pace, "do not mind my dragon, he is very calm." She responded, although there was no need to tell this to the angel of death. She was sure the angel could tell Silverite had a calm nature, but still felt compelled to state so.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Animeg13

Dmitri watched Mr. Evil being attacked in amusement before stepping in to aide Seraphiel. He floated up to meet eye-to-eye with the demon once more.

"Oh, so you like reading the gossip columns, then? You really must have nothing else fun to do besides reading gossip columns and setting things on fire. What a pathetic existence," he taunted.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 pm

"He seems to be a very good dragon," she said, leading the way down the brick path. Before the gates stood two angelic guards. Unlike the popular belief among some humans, there wasn't a saint with a book awaiting to judge sins. For the most part, just about everyone got into heaven, and those who wouldn't have been allowed in drew demonic attention even before death, so there was no chance of Kana getting to them first.

The angel of death curtsied to the two guards and said, "I have returned with my charges. May we pass?"

The two looked dubiously at the dragon, but nodded, lifting there crossed spears to allow entry. "Let's just hope that one fits through the gates," the one murmured to the other, who held back a snicker.

Kana rolled her eyes at them and gestured for Tabytha and her dragon to follow her inside.

Heaven was by far the most beautiful place in existence, and the entryway was one of the best parts. Beyond the gates was a large square, the center of which held a large fountain surrounded by neat gardens. "This is where I leave you," Kana said, "unless you need some help getting around. To get your halo and wings, you head straight back that way." She pointed to a large building that might have served as a city hall if this place were in the world of the living.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:34 pm

"Thank you," Tabytha said politely before turning to her dragon, "I won't be getting a halo or wings just yet. I'd rather fight without the blessed objects. I must not get them tainted with blood. I will fight as I am, and after I help end this everlasting war, I'll lay my lance down and vow not to fight unless I must any longer. Come Silverite, we are going to explore, and look for why this war is occurring. This must be different then a war us as humans always fought." Determined, she climbed onto her dragon's back, and explored the new world around her.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Elf_ranger_male

Having watched his friend Tabytha float away Caranthir snapped back to reality as an arrow flies past his head. He jumps into action humming to some nearby vines that shoot out and strangle the fool that fired at him.

"I have to make my way out of this battle and talk to the prince... I wonder if that warrior from earlier would have any idea on how to contact those who have passed on."

He then charged into battle swords drawn shouting "TABYTHA!!!!!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 am

Seraphiel greeted the angel joining her, puzzled by the heart she saw. In her thousands of years, never before had she come across an individual like this.
"You have the body of a demon, but the heart, scarred by darkness, is that of an angel. Welcome holy brother. Let us smite this evil."
She generated another sword, this time making sure she used high-temperature alloys.

Quickly recovering from the angel's strike, Mr. Evil used his flames to suck in air to counter the tornado, then he felt compelled to reply,
"Hey, those tabloids are all I have. The only other news we get in hell is Fox*. Plus setting things on fire is a pretty hot if you know what I mean."
Seeing Dmitri float over with the angel, Mr. Evil realized something.
"Wait a sec. You're over there... Could it be that the The Pentagram was right? You really are a traitor!"
Mr. Evil shot a giant blast of fire at the angels.

((* or replace with your favorite/least favorite TV channel/radio station/newspaper.))
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm

The Dark Knight growing bored in general of the overall battlefield and decided to do a epic turn and walk off away from battle like a BOSS. Disinterested in fiery bald demons, girly men, and sissy angels. As fighting wimps is considered low and dishonorable. Having seen little challenge the Knight scoffs at everyone's incompetence, the ground trembling as he laughed as if the planet was laughing with him.

"So this is it huh? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!"

*clank clank clank*
MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Kana nodded and headed back to her home, a humble apartment lacking in furniture. Heaven was an infinite realm, and so everyone could have a house if they chose, but Kana preferred the small place she called home. She lived alone here, though on occasion she wished she could have someone live with her. The problem was that all the possible roommates she knew weren't quite suitable for her life-style, even if they would have been willing to live with her.

She pushed open the window and looked out over a field of flowers and sighed. It was exhausting, sometimes, being the Angel of Death. There was a lot of pressure to get the souls, and making a mistake wasn't an option.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Animeg10

Dmitri dodged then glanced over at Seraphiel to make sure that the angel was okay before he moved closer to her to speak, "I'm trying to get some information out of him. It would be very nice if I could get some help breaking him down a bit."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Seraphiel was slightly confused about what the former demon was saying, but understood intuitively that it had something to do with his heart and was important to him.
"Aha. Very well. I'll try to leave him alive."
She swung her sword in a huge arc which the demon easily evaded, only to summon a sword right behind him.

As Mr Evil was unable to dodge the second sword, hit scored a direct hit to his backplate, scratching it.
"Hey! Easy now. This armor was expensive."
In between attacks, he thought, Could the traitor really be after that fallen angel? If he's willing to go far enough, I could use this to my advantage.
"Angel..." When Seraphiel looked at him, "no other angel, how far are you willing to go to get her back?"

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Animeg11

Dmitri rolled his eyes. "Don't try to bribe us, demon. Let's just have a fair fight now. We don't have time for your petty games," he snapped.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Absolute

Absolute has just been observing the events of the battle from afar. He sneered to himself.

"There is no reason for me to get involved in this further... I'll just keep watching and perhaps strike when one of them gets week kekekeke."

Caranthir continues to slash away at his foes heading towards the castle Tabytha was originally knighted.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Mr. Evil couldn't beat the angels. No matter how powerful his sword was, this was an unfair battle.
"Listen! If you want to want to save your girlfriend, I know of a fallen angel in hell who works for Satan. If the three of us combine our powers, we can beat Satan and get her back."
I hope he goes for this.

Seraphiel was skeptical of the demon's proposal.
"I don't understand. Why would you do this?"

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Animeg12

Dmitri rolled his eyes. He was desperate, but not desperate enough to join ranks with another demon at this point.

"Ignore him. He just wants to stab us in the back. You're not worth my time anymore, demon."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 pm

(I think this one's pretty much dead. Big Sigh Any objections to me locking it and putting it out of its misery?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2