Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirrored Dreamland

3 posters

Go down

The Mirrored Dreamland Empty The Mirrored Dreamland

Post by Kenaron1703 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Plot:
In the pacific island of Dreamland, Kirby was playing around Whispy Woods and he saw how Meta Knight fly down to the Green Meadow and lay down his sword. Kirby aproach to Meta Knight, but when he was near him, Meta Knight raises his sword and he get Kirby off, and then he flee trough some trees and bushes. When Kirby founded Meta Knight he gesture Kirby to follow him, they reach the King Dedede's casttle, they founded an extrange Mirror in the meadow, outside the castle; when Kirby approach to the Mirror, he take it and, when he saw his face, another Kirby appeared, whit a red colour mixed whit the normal pink of Kirby, the "other" Kirby start fighting whit the "original" one; Kirby beat the other and then saw how Meta Knight fall down and the "other Meta" fly around to the Floating Islands. He helped Meta Knight to stand and then they saw that the mirror was gone: another Floating Island, but in red colour, was appearing and they have to stop the other Meta Knight and his evil copping plan.

Rules:
1. The normal rules for Roleplaying
2. Only 1-2 characters for each one
3. I haven't got many ideas about the characters, so any suggestions will be acepted (The Waddle Dees can be in the history as a support to anyone, for a short time)
Characters:
Kirby:The Lone Kid
Meta Knight: (Me) Kenaron1703
King Dedede: Destiny's Gate
Waddle Doo:Kenaron1703
Adeleine:Destiny's Gate

Skeleton Profile:

Meta Knight:
The Mirrored Dreamland Metaknight
Username Kenaron1703
Short bio: Sir Meta Knight is the leader of a group of soldiers known as "Meta-Knights" and the capitan of the "Battleship Halaberd", he has the "Galaxia Sword" and it's his mor erecognizeable item

king Dedede:
The Mirrored Dreamland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC-M52aoNkivdfbLF3rW3ibo295RGdYc7UIHHUqhHLjgHIv7iSKzdWVehf
Userename: Destiny's Gate
Short bio: He is the main antagonist of the Kirby games, he have make appearences in all the games of Kirby, exepting Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, he is the self-proclaimed king of Dreamland, and he ressembles the form of a large-penguin whit a Hammer.
Abilties/Weapons: He has a big hammer, and he can summon the Waddle Dees to strike (only five times)

Waddle Dees:
The Mirrored Dreamland WaddleDee
Short bio: they are the common Inhabitants of Dreamland, some of the who are afilliated whit the King Dedede; these have been the most common enemy in all the games.
Abilities/Weapons: they (each one apparted) have no abilities at all, but joint, they can do a "Mass Attack" for Kirby (two times) or for King Dedede (five times)

Waddle Doo:
The Mirrored Dreamland Kingdedede_071026e-l
Username:
Short bio: Ciclopic (and notably stronger) variants of the Waddle Dees that can cast fire bolts that pursuit the target, they can go to the Floating islands whit their parisols.
Abilities/Weapons: they can charge in singular, like a Waddle Dee, or can cast Fire bolts, so they can be a very good support to everyone

Adeleine:
The Mirrored Dreamland Tumblr_m3jktk1APt1ruutn1o1_500
Username:
Short bio: Adeleine is one of the friends of Kirby, he can paint things in paper and make them come alive

Last edited by Kenaron1703 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

The Mirrored Dreamland Empty Re: The Mirrored Dreamland

Post by Kenaron1703 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 pm

I've removed them so, whenever you are ready, we can start
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Meta Knight recovered himself after being beaten by the "other." He thought that he might be unable to beat him and the copies by himself, so he decided to fly to the King Dedede's Castle to ask for help

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing grammar, as promised. :))
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 am

The Mirrored Dreamland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC-M52aoNkivdfbLF3rW3ibo295RGdYc7UIHHUqhHLjgHIv7iSKzdWVehf
Dedede, as usual, was plotting the demise of the cute and adorable Kirby up at his castle. And as usual, the plans he was coming up with were either ridiculous, wouldn't work, or quite often, both.

He crumpled up yet another blueprint for some kind of Kirby catapult when Meta Knight arrived. "What'd'you want?" he asked, scribbling some more. Most of his blueprints involved stick figures and a ball with eyes for Kirby. He wasn't exactly an artist.

Adeleine, meanwhile, was just outside Wispy Woods, painting as she often did. None of her paintings were coming to life at the moment, but that didn't mean they couldn't if she wanted them to. A few times if an apple or some other food came out quite well, though, it would fall off the canvas and she'd set it aside for a snack later. Or for Kirby, if he came.

She saw Meta Knight soaring overhead but didn't think much of it. That was something he seemed to do with increasing regularity these days.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am

"I want your help, "King"", Meta Knight wasn't shure if the King was going to help him. "If you don't want, I will go now"; Meta Knight was leaving, and he fly over the castle to search Kirby. He knew that King Dedede wasn't going to help him on the first request but he dosn't have any idea of who else would be able to help him and Kirby. I should go to the forest and look for some of the lazy inhabitants of this place to help me
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 pm

The Mirrored Dreamland Kirby

Kirby was just being his lazy self relaxing in the trees eating apples. It was another normal day in the woods when he saw Meta Knights shadow looming overhead.

He stood up watching him with his big eyes.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 pm

"Kirby! Here you are! Quick, there is no time for chatting. We have to save them all! You are the only one capable of making them get off their lazy butts and make them help us; I have spoken to the "King" but I don't think he would help us" Meta Knight was more concerned about getting his revenge on his other self, but if he could help the Dreamland Isle, it sure would be better.
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Meta Knight flew back overhead, and this time, Adeleine had her things packed up to follow. What she found at the end of his flight path was Kirby and Meta Knight talking about saving people. "Did something happen?" she asked, setting down the food she'd painted up for Kirby.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"Kirby will tell you everything" said Meta Knight, pointing at Kirby, "I have to tell the others; all the inhabitants of Dreamland must help us to beat that thing" said Meta Knight, and he go toward the trees, to warn all the creatures of Dreamland
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

(I see Kirby's explanation being much like the picture for Adeleine... Or maybe he borrows the paintbrush? XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 am

The Mirrored Dreamland Kirby

Kirby ran over and grabbed the paintbrush from her hand. He then proceeded to draw three pictures.
The first was a picture of a mirror, the 2nd one of the Kirby look alike, and third an apple he looked hungry. Handing the paintbrush back he exclaimed

"Dreamland's going to be in big trouble if we don't warn everyone and get some help!"
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am

Adeleine nodded. "I can handle the King," she said, grabbing her things. She also passed the basket she'd painted up to stuff with the food. "Take this, Kirby," she added. "I'm sure you're hungry."

She then hurried off toward the castle. During their adventures with Ribbon the fairy, Adeleine had learned how to deal with Dedede. It turned out, acting normally for her was the way to convince him. Adeleine was shy, and often she was very polite to anyone she spoke to. Dedede loved this perceived respect and deference.

"Your Highness," she said, entering the great hall. She had her head bowed and hoped this would work.

Dedede only paused in eating to ask, "What do you want?"

"There's trouble in Dreamland, Your Highness," Adeleine explained, fiddling with her smock nervously. "There's a mirror that makes copies of people, and those copies are bad. W-we need your help!" She bowed quickly and didn't raise her head until she heard his answer. "We can't defeat this threat without you!"

Dedede picked at his beak a moment. "Need me, huh?" He picked up his hammer. "Kirby not good enough?" He let out a delighted laugh. "Just point the way and I'll take them out myself!"

Adeleine breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm not sure, but I think it's in the Wispy Woods. Meta Knight knows where--"

"Then what are we waiting for?" He ran past Adeleine, grabbed her arm to pull her along. For one so fat, he was actually pretty fast when he wanted to be.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

The Mirrored Dreamland Kingdedede_071026e-l
A Waddle Dee was walking all alone in the forest, he wasn't doing anything special, he was just walking; then he saw a shadow in a tree, but sudently, the shadow disappeared. i better watch that thing.... I wonder what it was he then run across the trees and follow the shadow. When he get to the creature that the shadow belongs to, he realize that it wasn't a creature from Dreamland, It has a sword, maybe it's dangerous. He saw the "creature" whit a creepy mask, and he get frozen when he heard his voice
"Who are you?" Meta Knight doesn't know what was that creature "Are you a creature from the forest?"
"Y-Yes" Waddle Dee was paralyzed "Who are you? Why are you here?"
"I am Meta Knight, there is no time for presentations now, go to Whispy Woods, there is Kirby and Adeleine. If you know where are other creatures, it would be a great help" Meta Knight saw the finger of that... Well, whatever it was, pointing to the sunset, and he get trough the bushes.
Some minutes later, he get out of the forest an go to Whispy Woods, where Kirby, Adeleine and King Dedede where, and told everyone why he have get all to Whispy Woods. "We have to beat all that mirrored creatures, but be warned that the Mirror does copy of whatever it reflects" after he say this words, he start flying arround, and he saw how everyone was getting prepared; all where ready to go. "Okay, all is ready? Well, in that case, lets go!!!!!" he start flying up, and get to the first Floating Island
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 am

Poke Lone?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 pm

The Mirrored Dreamland Sleep

Kirby had drifted off into a sleep from being hungry. Though with a light light tap from a waddle dee he snaps back up and has a determined look to take out the creatures from the mirror world and save Dream Land.

After a moment his stomach rumbled as he looked at Adeline expecting her to paint some food.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm

"Did you already eat the basket I left for you?" She didn't see it, so she assumed he must have eaten it along with the food inside. So she pulled out her easel and painted up a few sandwiches and other things. "We should eat before we go. Who knows when we'll get a chance to once we start the fighting?"

Dedede grabbed the first thing that popped out of the painting and stuffed it into his mouth. "Good idea," he said. He'd already eaten, but he couldn't resist grabbing the first thing to taunt Kirby. The rest would go to the perpetual eating machine.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

The Mirrored Dreamland 20110715051108!Kirby%27s_cake

Glaring at the "King" Kirby ignored him proceeding to take out a fork and knife. Why he did we have no clue as he took a deep breath as all the food in front of him started going down the endless pit they call his stomach.

"Ok lets do this!" he says with a grin on his face.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

(Is anyone still interested in this or should I lock it?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:04 pm

I don't know, it's up to you
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum