Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds Collide

3 posters

Go down

Two Worlds Collide Empty Two Worlds Collide

Post by Insectie Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Carrath
It is the year 452. The magical kingdom of Carrath is enjoying a period of peace when a huge fireball streaks through the sky overhead to disappear over the horizon. People wonder if it might be an omen of bad fortune, others think it might be the wrath of the gods. Either way, everyone including the kingdom’s princess is concerned. For the people of Carrath, powerful magic is part of everyday life and much of their society is based on it.

Magellan
At the same time in 3012 CE, the armed colony ship, Magellan, on a mission to seek out new worlds, suffers a critical computer malfunction. The crew manages to crash land on an Earth-like planet, known to them as Gamma 4A and believed to be uninhabited. Badly damaged, the ship is stranded indefinitely and unable to call for help. It is home to tens of thousands of people, as well as a small security and protective force carrying the most advanced technology their intergalactic civilization has.

Can the colonists of the Magellan and the people of Carrath coexist? What will happen when magic and science collide?

Rules:
- Standard site rules
- If you plan to be gone a while, please try to get your characters out of the action. You can join back in later.
- 3 Characters max and please try not to make all 3 on one side.
- The tech side has just about everything from science fiction. Lasers, phasers, lightsabers, energy shields, hovercars, mechs, sentient robots, whatever.
- Carrath is all fantasy. For example magic of every element, elves, golems, dragons, and polymorphing people into sheep. They have swords and bows/arrows and the like as well.
- Characters need not be human though human-in-appearance creatures comprise most of both sides (just put human on the bio for simplicity's sake)(great example of convergent evolution). Fantasy and sci-fi creatures/aliens are allowed.

Profile template:
Code:

(picture)
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Affiliation/Rank/Position:[/b]
[b]Weapons/Magical Abilities:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]

My characters to come soon. Things might be edited (but not majorly) in the next few days.

Characters:
Carrathians (Magic)

Character Name: Princess Lunaria de Carrath
Username: Destiny's Gate
Race: Human
Affiliation/Rank/Position: Princess of Carrath, to be Priestess
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Holy magic (mostly healing)
Short Bio: Lunaria--Luna among close friends--is the only daughter of the king and queen of Carrath. While not the heir to the throne, she is often the one sought out for advice and guidance. She is quiet, but don't mistake her as meek. She often gets her way without brute force simply by saying the right thing to the right people.

Two Worlds Collide Armadura++de+premio+por+Rogger
Character name: Sir Grasnox
Username: Kenaron1703
Race: Elf
Afilliation/Rank/Possition: Imperial Guard of the Royal family and Temple
Weapons/Magical Habilities: Bow, sword, shield and magic bombs; he has no much control of magic but he can heal due to his training whit the Holy Light Paladins Order
Short Bio: Sir Grasnox have trained for being a Holy Light Paladin, but after almost two years of training he realizes that the higest priority is the Royal Family and he suggests to do a seccion of the Paladins to the care and concern of the Royal Family and the Royal Temple; when this was approved, he begin his duty as the Coronel of the Imperial Guard of Carrath

327087_1258159181695_full cut
Character Name: Astra
Username: Insectie
Affiliation/Rank/Position: Stellar witch of Carrath’s royal mages
Weapons/Magical Abilities: The powers of the stars; light manipulation
Short Bio: Don’t let Astra’s age fool you. She became the youngest member of Carrath’s elite mages for a reason: she’s the most talented celestial witch in the kingdom. Her powers are extensive; She can bend and emit all forms of light. Normally friendly and outgoing, she can become a fierce if provoked.

Colonists & Crew of the Magellan (Science/Tech)

Photobucket
Character Name: Capitan Ferral
Affiliation/Rank/Position: Captain of the Magellan
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Standard Issue officer’s sidearm Laser Pistol
Short Bio: Ferral was born on a ship and has been a sailor his entire life. Before the Magellan Ferral was in charge of a military destroyer, so he runs a tight ship. The safety of his crew and the civilians onboard are his top priority and he will do anything to keep them safe. His military training and experience gives him good knowledge of spacecraft and makes him a great shot with his pistol.

Name: John Clarke
Afilliation/Rank/Possition: Tenient of Alpha Recon Forces
Weapons: Laser blade, plasma Granades energy field (surrounding the armor) and Plasma shooter machine-gun
Short bio:After training for be a special force recon, John decided to join the Exploration Forces at the Magellan, promising to his friends and family to come back, so the simple idea of die in action creeps him out. He decide to get down whit the recon forces of the Magellan to try to get the field cleared and tell his friends and family that everything is alright but he gets a surprise in the surface.

Character Name: Dr. Quellic
Affiliation/Rank/Position: Chief Science Officer of the Magellan
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Gadget for just about every occasion,
Short Bio: Quellic earned his degree in Xenobiophysichemistry when he was 8, writing his thesis on the impossibility of magic. As a member of the Mardok race his brain is hundreds of times more powerful than a human’s, at least in quantitative abilities and storage capacity. He knows pretty much all science known and one class’ worth of human interaction. This is his first trip on a deep space ship and as such he is very excited at the possibility of being able to study a new world.

Neutral

Character name: Unknown, commonly known as Soul Rider
Race:Dark Elf
Afilliation/Possition/Rank: He is enemy of both sides, he realizes that Magic wasn't the only way to explore, and he was Banished from all the Carrathian Cities and outposts.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Mithril Sword, bow, telequinesia and Knives
Short Bio: After trying to control and focus on only one element to control, he decided that he didn't need magic to survive, and he start exploring the chemistry, alquimia and the Phisics misterys; after his family and friends try to stop him, he was banished from all the Carrathians Colonies, Cities, Outposts, and explored territories, so he can only go to the dark woods whit his bow and a few arrows; after seeing the world from a different perspective, he decided to take revenge from all the Carrathians for what they have done to him.

Last edited by Insectie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 12 times in total
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide

Post by Insectie Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 pm

(getting started then)
Photobucket

“Alert! Alert!” Sirens whaled loudly, waking Capitan Ferral from his nice sleep in his quarters. He got dressed in his uniform and hurried to the bridge. This better be something important... was all he could think.
“What’s going on?” He asked when he arrived.

Dr. Quellic was already on the bridge since he had been dressed and awake in the science lab.
While typing things into his console he responded,
“Good news, the computer seems to have had a critical error. I’m unable to determine or correct the cause at this time. Main propulsion systems are non-functional-"

“And the bad news??”

“The gravity of nearby planet Gamma 4A is drawing us in. Collision is imminent. Without propulsion, we are unable to escape the gravity well.” Just as the science officer finished his statement a planet came into view. It was blue and green and very bright with light reflected from its parent star.

The captain picked up the ship-wide intercom and cleared his throat. “Ahem. Everybody if I could get your attention please. We’re going to make an emergency landing... Things could get bumpy.”

Meanwhile, Astra was training in the courtyard of the royal palace as she often did on nice spring mornings, where she could practice bending the sunlight. As she was focusing on the sky she spotted a light source on the horizon. You’re new, she thought with a smile, I wonder what you are. You're not a star or a planet. The witch then felt a dark, ominous feeling coming from the point. That shouldn’t be there... I should go talk to the princess. Her cape swirled as she turned to leave.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 am

Two Worlds Collide KingAndQueen
Lunaria was in her rooms, reading, when she looked outside. There was something strange on the horizon, and that something strange was coming closer. It was still high in the sky as it passed over the castle, and going too fast for her to make out what it was.

A knock at her door drew away her attention. "Come in," she said, having a good idea of who it was knocking at her door.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 am

Two Worlds Collide JohnClarkeDownTheRabbitHole
John entered to the bridge. "Capitan, Dr. Quellic, What's going on? I hear the sirens, and I get all my mens, and organized all the civilians; What should I do now?"

Two Worlds Collide Soul_rider-1-1
In the dark forest, Soul Rider was looking to the horizon when he saw a fireball falling. What is that? He asked to himself, while he goes toward the forest, to the plains near Silvermoon, The Elf capital
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Photobucket

“Ah. Tenient Clarke. Right now strap yourself in and brace for impact!”
Captain Ferral picked up the intercom again, “Prepare for crash landing!”

The ship streaked through the atmosphere for several minutes; the forward viewport was filled with fire. The fire let down for a second and a brief glimpse of the planet’s surface was visible. It had dense green forests and bright blue lakes. Then the ride got even rougher. The ship ploughed into the ground, skidding for miles before it came to a stop with a lurch.

“Status report!”

Dr. Quellic did a few calculations in his head. “Based on an entry velocity of 6.234 km/s at an angle of 23.2387 degrees… We are, as you humans say, screwed. Main power is on but the engines are gone; we’re not going anywhere.”

“Got it. Time to take a look around our new planet. Tenient Clarke, prepare your team. We leave in 30 minutes.”

Astra opened the door to the princess’ chamber and ran to her. “Princess, did you see the fire in the sky?” She asked after a quick curtsey.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

"as you say, Capitan!" Clarke go down the stairs, and did an inventory of the weapons and stuff aviable or in conditions. "Soldiers, as you heard, we have crashed in the planet Gamma 4A and our ship's motors are screwed. Put on your armors and meet the Beta team at the Air Excluse; we are going out, to explore the planet's surface and the near forest."

Sir Grasnox went in the Castle of the Royal Family. "My Queen and King, your majesties" He said, as he bowed. "I'm going to send a search group for discovering the fireball that have striked our planet, a few minutes ago, I'm staying here, to protect the city, and I will send the Paladins". He bowed again before leaving the room.
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Two Worlds Collide KingAndQueen
"Yes, I did see it, I--"

A servant came hurrying up to Lunaria's chambers. "Your Highness," he panted, before telling her that the paladins were going to check out the fireball they had just seen fall.

"Oh dear. Astra, go with them. I don't want them to get pulverized by space rock."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Photobucket

Captain Ferral met the recon team at the airlock wearing his normal uniform. No need for spacesuits. Atmospheric analysis showed it to be the oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere of most standard habitable planets. The airlock slowly opened, and he stepped out, being the first human to set foot on this planet. As they had seen, it was a temperate green forest of coniferous and leafy trees.

"Alpha, Beta teams, move out. Stay together. We don't know what's out there."

The doctor ran out and immediately began scanning things with a handheld scanner and taking samples of the dirt, trees and rocks.
"Oooh! Look at this! And this!" He told everyone, holding up a leaf. "I feel like a kid in a candy store!"
After looking at his scanner some more, his expression changed to a look of puzzlement.
He said to John and the captain quietly, "These readings don't make sense. There's something here that's off."

"Ok!" Astra said springing up and running out the door.
"Hello everybody!" She called out causally as the approached the paladin force, "I'm coming with you to keep you all safe." She said with a smile.
"We don't need any help!" Was the reaction of one knight.
In response Astra raised her wand slightly and enveloped the paladin in a sphere of darkness, making it so no light reached him. She let the knight swing around helplessly for a second before lowing her wand to end the spell. Everybody was awe-struck, except for the one paladin. He was slightly humiliated.
"Something's out there. You'll need my power." She said plainly.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 pm

"Well you've heard the instructions, stay close, and aways talk trough the radio communicators." John entered to the forest whit the gun in his hand, and he saw something, like a spider net, but with no spiders, and he called the Pvt. Landon to cover him while he take samples.
When he finished, he saw the spider on the right tree, and he get panic.
The spider was huge, like all the helmet that he was wearing; when he calmed himself down, he get his laser blade and kill the spider.

Two Worlds Collide Armadura  de premio por Rogger
Sir Grasnox talked to the Capitan of the Paladins before they leave. "Don't kill anything unusual, go check the fireball and then come back to speak whit me. We have to know what's among us."
Then he talked to Astra. "If you see anything strange or unusual, report it to Capitan Malik, and get back here, or go to Silvermoon to tell them everything."
He waved to them while they go away. I hope that there is nothing wrong in the Fireball He thought to himself

As Soul Rider approach to the plains of Silvermoon, he watched how the fireball goes down and down and fall into the Trisfal Glade. Near the forest of Carrath City.
He get back to the dark forest and grab all his weapons. When he was ready, he get out the Dark Forest, after 5 years of staying inside. He recognized the City of Carrath as well as he sawed it. I must get to that fireball that have landed near the Carrathian City. It must be a Fallen Star He thought as he move to the Trisfal Glade
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Photobucket
Captain Ferral saw the giant spider, than noticed that there were giant spiders all around them that looked pretty hungry. He immedatly took out his laser pistol and Bew! Bew! Bew! took out 3 spiders.

"Defend yourselves men!" He called out. Everybody in the squad started shooting and slicing as the spiders attacked.

"Awww! Great examples of giant arthropods! I would love to have a living specimen! Oh well." Dr. Quellic took out a lightning gun and zapped a spider, and a few next to it with the electricity.

Astra heard a strange sound in the forest, one she had never heard before. Her and the paladins had been walking for some time now towards where the fireball had landed. This could be trouble.
"Men, draw your weapons."
She held her staff tighter.

Last edited by Insectie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Soul Rider get to the point where the "Fallen Star" was suposed to crash. And he get frozen when he saw the crash site.
There was a strange, metalic and huge silver-coloured structure in the forest limits. I can't do this on my own now. Ishould go back to the forest and search for shadows. Say to himself while he getted back to the dark forest.

"Well, I guess they are all dead." Said John to the troop and the capitan.
When he turned to face the Capitan he have a warning messenge from his movement disposal in his helmet.
"Watch out everyone, theres something near" Said to everyone while getting his Plasma Blaster in his hand. "Hello?" Said to the bushes, and wait for the answer.

Last edited by Kenaron1703 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Photobucket

Captain Ferral pointed his gun at the bushes, ready to fire at whatever came out. Instead of the giant monster he was expecting, a young girl came out. She couldn't have been more than 16. She was dressed strangely, unlike anything he had ever seen, in purple and white robes. The girls charm stunned him for a second, then he regained his composure.

"Who are you?" He asked her.

"I thought this planet was uninhabited." He whispered to the doctor.

"It is. She most be from the ship." Dr. Quellic replied. A perfectly valid conclusion.

These people looked very foreign; some didn't have faces and others had faces covered in glass. Could be armor, making these warriors. I better be on my guard. The most surprising thing however, was the lack of swords. Are they all mages?

Astra curtsied to the gentlemen. Be polite... otherwise this could turn out badly. Whoever these people are they have something to do with the fireball.
"Hello. I am Astra, stellar witch of the royal mages of Carrath. Can I ask who you are?" She asked with a smile.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 pm

"Wait, did you say that you are a witch?! That's Impossible, the mages and witches doesn't exist!" said John to the strange teenager this couldn't be more weird thought to himself, while he saw armored mens going out of the bushes, but they didn't see like colonist, or even aliens They see like Knights, and that make the situation more weird.
"Well, I guess you didn't come here alone, right? There are others on the bushes?" Said John to Astra, pointing his gun to Astra's head
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:21 am

Photobucket

Captain Ferral saw all the armed men behind the girl. I guess she isn't from the ship. I haven't seen metal swords since... ever. I've heard descriptions from archaeologists reports but that's about it.
The history of swords was not the pressing issue however. The armed men now surrounding them was.
"Who are these strange people? Warriors?" The captain pointed his pistol at the girl as well. All of his crew had their lasers pointed at her or the metal soldiers.

One of his crew though was not as disciplined as him or the others. Phew! A laser blast rang out, let go by a scared crewman.

Astra looked at the laser as it was about to fire then the blast veered off and hit a nearby tree instead of hitting Astra. That's odd, she thought that spell should make the beam return back to its source. I guess this light is different.
She held up her gloved hand signaling the knights not to attack and continued smiling, seeming to pretty much ignore the shot directed at her. If they got any more hostile though, I might be forced to deal with them here.
"Now now. We come in peace. I'm here guarding these men."

"Ha! A native telling the aliens that they come in peace!" Dr. Quellic was amused by this irony. What wasn't amusing however is what he just saw. Its impossible for laser bolts just to bend like that. What in science is going on here.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Hummm... It seems that they have an encounter with the Carrathians... Well, some extra fun and vengeance for the match. Thought Soul Rider as he saw the shadows approach to the strangers and the Carrathians.

John saw how the laser bend in front of the girl and thought a thousand of ways to do that, but, when he was doing that, he listened to the call for help of Pvt. Landon, and he saw when he fall down and that he was being pulled from the trees.
"Landon!!!!" he yield as he saw him disappear.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DO--" Said to Astra, but after he finished, he felled to the ground, and start being pulled from the forest.
He grabbed his laser blade, and cut the "arm" that was pulling him. He saw how the arm, composed by shadows, get disarmed by the light of his blade.
"Well, Capitan, I guess that was-- Capitan?" said as he turned to see that he was in other section of the forest Well, for now, I'm in my own... I shall look out for Landon thought as he communicated whit the Capitan, to report his status.
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Photobucket

Captain Ferral didn't have time to be amused at how the young girl was guarding the warriors or how lasers bend. His crew being attacked all around him took priority.
"Tenient Clarke! Report!" He yelled into his communicator. There was no answer. I need to asses the situation.
"What the hell is going on here!?" He asked, talking to both Astra, Dr. Quellic and anybody else.

"Nothing like this exists as far as I'm aware. We must have encountered a unique planetary organism."
Dr. Quellic tried to capture a shadow, but found it quite difficult.

What are these? Astra had heard stories of dangerous things in the forest, but nothing like this.
"I don't know. This isn't our doing." She replied to the foreigner.
Shadows began attacking her knights as well, who fought back with some success using their swords and healing abilities, but where slowly being overwhelmed. The young witch summoned up all of her courage and prepared to cast a spell to defend everybody.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

"Landon??" Yield Clarke at the air, but there was no response.
"Are you here?" Said, but there was nothing...
After half hour searching, he found something... strange...
He saw two mens, one was stand, and the other was firm against a tree, like he would being holded to the tree.
The next that he saw, was the standed men, getting some sort of sword, and then stabbed the other man.

"You shouldn't be here, stranger" Said Soul Rider to the stranger standed next other tree, while he get his sword off the other stranger.
"You shouldn't get so far of your group" Said, as he standed in front of the man, and faced him.

"H-Hwo are you?" Said John to the Knight.
"I'm your worst nightmare" Said to the stranger, as he tried to stab his new enemy.
Damn it, he's too fast Thought as he dodged the attack of the Knight, getting out his Laser Blade.

Last edited by Kenaron1703 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Photobucket

Seeing the other party fight, Captain Ferral believed that the shadows weren't connected to them. I guess we'll have to work with them... I still don't fully trust them though.
He shot all around him, trying to defend not only himself but his whole crew.
"Did anybody see what happened to Clarke?" He called out.

"I saw him get taken off. Not sure after that." The scientist replied as he shot his positronic blaster.

I've had enough of this.
"Defend me while I cast." She ordered her troops.
Astra was going to go as full power as she could.
She began chanting, whispering quietly and growing louder as she went, "Spirit of light, nature of light, grant me power over night. Force of light, let me cleanse thy blight. Altairah. Ilitath." Her eyes began to glow.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

"I've underestimated you" Said John to Soul Rider, as he dodged another attack I'll have to run away if he keeps fighting like this Thought when he stabbed Soul Rider's arm.
Sudently, a shadow took away the laser blade of John

"You are where I wanted, pathetic human!" Said Soul Rider when the Laser blade flew at the trees
John activated a granade, and threw it at the face of Soul Rider "Teleport! Barrack H, Deep-space Maguellan Ship-colony"
"Nooo!!" Said Soul Rider as he tried to stab the human.
"finally ho--" John started to get dizzy, and fall at the floor of the medical tent
"Medic!!" Yield the guard, waiting for them to come "This is the Tenient Clarke!!! I need all the medics aviable!" Yield in the communicator, and saw the medics getting the Tenient on a bed, and tried to heal the mortal wound at his chest

"Queen and King of Carrath, your majesties" Said Sir Grasnox at the entrance of the palace "I'm here to ask you about the search group that was sent to the crash site. They haven't got back and soon It will get dark, they went to the forest near the Trisfal Glade. You know how danger is to go there at night, and I'm concerned about Astra; let me go there, and search for them, for know what's going on there"
The king speak to him "and what if they are dead, and the new foe kills you too?"
"They aren't dead, I'm sure" Said Sir Grasnox to the king
"But I still can't let you go, Sir Grasnox" Said the king
"B-But, sir, I have to see if they are okay, we must know --"
"For the benefice of all the people, you must stay, and protect us all"

Last edited by Kenaron1703 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Astra's entire body was now glowing. She was holding up her staff yelling "Maleta! Feredir! Stars of light, give me power great and bright!" A brilliant light flashed all around, blinding everybody for a few seconds. When they recovered, not a single shadow remained. Astra was kneeling down, visibly tired from the spell.

Photobucket
"Wow..." Captain Ferral was left speechless at the young girls power. Then he got a transmission from the ship:

"Sir. Tenient Clarke's been injured. He's in critical condition. We need the doctor back here right away!"
The Captain turned to his doctor, "Hear that, we need to get back."

"Not sure. I was sent information on his condition, and if my calculations are correct he'll expire before we reach him," Dr. Quellic's calculations were always right on...

Astra overheard their conversation. Perhaps this is an opportunity to make a peace offering "One of your men is dying right? We can help him."

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am

In the Dark Forest, Soul Rider was going back to the abandoned house.
I need a good excuse to the master, if I want to keep my life thought, but after he get to the house, a shiny crystal landed near him.
He bowed. "I'm sorry, my Master, the human got away"

"I'm totally aware of it, but you've done well, my young paladin. It's almost time to release the dark army, and take your city back"
At the medic barrack, the Tenient was holding as he can, but even with the life support systems he was about to die
"Audio Log, patient Number 138, Maguellan ship, medical barrack H-1. The patient have an injury in his chest, and he cannot hold any more, we are considering to take out the LSS and let him go, due the lack energy that the ship have after the crash. Waiting for confiramtion"
At the time the doctor finished talking, a light appeared in the gate of the barrack.
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm

"Help him?" Dr. Quellic was shocked at the young girl's statement, "How? And how you you propose we get back in time? Teleport?"

Photobucket
Captain Ferral thought about the safety of his crew, his number one priority,
"If you can, I'll let you help." These people are so strange they just might have a way we can't think of.

Astra stood back up, "Simple magic. And yes, I can teleport us."
She felt like they were asking basic questions. Do they not have healing magic or teleportation?"
"Now imagine where you want to go. Visualize it in your mind."
In a bright flash of light the captain, doctor, Astra and one of her paladins were in the Magellan's med bay. She could only transport a few since she had consumed a great deal of magic fighting the shadows. Astra motioned to her night, who approached John Clarke, took off both gauntlets and pressed his hands on the dying man's chest. With a yellow glow, the wounds disappeared in seconds.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 pm

(Is this one still going on or have we given up on it?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 pm

(I don't think everyone else will join, so is up to you)
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down