Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi :3

4 posters

Go down

Hi :3 Empty Hi :3

Post by NowandThen Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Obviously, I'm new. Perhaps not so obvious, I have no idea what I'm doing but I do love anime and manga...

Don't forget to be awesome!
NowandThen
NowandThen

Back to top Go down

Hi :3 Empty Re: Hi :3

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey! Nice to meet you! Shall I call you Now or Then or Nowa?

Welcome

Welcome to Down the Rabbit Hole! I'm Destiny's Gate, the forum leader, but you can just call me Destiny. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please check out the Rules section and the RP 101. The RP 101 is a good place to look if you have any questions.

Might I ask how you stumbled upon our humble little forum? Any anime you like? Books? Movies? Very Happy
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by NowandThen Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

You can use which ever you like. I was suggested to come here by a friend from an anime club I recently started attending (and is fantastic) we have been watching very amusing series, The blue exorcist, Space pirates, Baccano!, and several others that names escape me. Also enjoy Berserk, Trigun, Summer wars, D. Gray-man, Card captor...and so on. As far as books go, Douglas Adams is one of my favorites and as of late I've been reading the Games of Thrones. Your quote is beautiful btw
NowandThen
NowandThen

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Welcome. I'm Insectie. I'm into lots of anime, and sci-fi. I'm more into original RPs, or at least making original characters. (Check out my sci-fi RP in the original section if you want, its kinda dying and in need of help)
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 am

NowandThen wrote:I was suggested to come here by a friend from an anime club

That would be me. Smile

NowandThen wrote:and several others that names escape me.
The other was Sankarea.

NowandThen wrote:Also enjoy Berserk, Trigun, Summer wars, D. Gray-man, Card captor...and so on. As far as books go, Douglas Adams is one of my favorites and as of late I've been reading the Games of Thrones. Your quote is beautiful btw
Love what you like. Laughing

Hope you have fun here!
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by NowandThen Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 am

Thank you alien
NowandThen
NowandThen

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 pm

^ By the by, if you wish to have an avatar, head over to the profile editing page (at the top, under the banner) and click the "Avatar" tab. Smile Thought you might like to know.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Welcome! //oh glob I'm late, senioritius amg

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down