Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost Paradise - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Lost Paradise - Page 2 Mew
"Now now, let's not fight," Lunaria said, getting between the two. "It's too hot a day for a fight."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Lost Paradise - Page 2 Chikorita

"HELP MEEEE!" Cried the young Chikorita as she ran as fast as her small legs could carry her. She had been searching the island for food and had unfortunately come across a very angry flock of Spearow. She was tired and out of breath. Tears fell from her eyes as she tried running as fast as she could.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Lunaria's ears twitched, and she turned around to see a Chikorita fleeing a flock of Spearow. "Oh, not this again." Her eyes glowed with a psychic attack, and all the Spearow dropped to the ground, asleep. "Are you okay?" she asked the Chikorita, ignoring the others briefly for the young one before her.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

The Chikorita nodded. "Th-thank you," she stammered, still shaken from the ordeal. "I was just trying to get an apple from a tree.. an-and they just came swooshing down on me a few seconds later. Stupid birds."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Lost Paradise - Page 2 251
Darcitz turned from Darcia and Lily in favor of seeing that the younger pokemon was okay. He didn't recall seeing her around here before and he decided to voice the fact, "Y-you're new he-here aren't you? Wh-what's your n-name?" he asked still wary of the larger Pokemon's presence behind him. Especially that angry Garidos, Darcia.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm

"M-my name is Reena," the Chikorita stammered. "I don't know where I came from. All I remember is this huge wave and then waking up in this scary place."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Lost Paradise - Page 2 Gyarados_Detail_by_operatingthetan
Darcia just swam leisurely behind them, snarling a bit.

Lost Paradise - Page 2 DeliahsCharizard
Lily nodded, "Me too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 am

"I see. A boat must have capsized then. That's the only explanation for two humans getting stuck here." Lunaria nodded to herself, then looked at the Celebi next to her. "What do you think?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm

"Y-you may be right bu-but if it was a boat, then w-wouldn't that mean there should be m-more of them?" He looked at the young grass Pokemon and asked gently. "Wh-where are your p-parents Reena?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

"They might not have washed up on shore," the mew admitted. "Another ship or a helecopter might have rescued the rest." She didn't want to say a water Pokemon could've eaten them, not in front of the child.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Darcitz looked back at the Gyrados. "Di-did you happen to-to see any hu-humans? Or m-maybe other wat-water Pokemon that lo-look new? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Lost Paradise - Page 2 Gyarados_Detail_by_operatingthetan
Darcia thought for a bit, his whiskers twitching, "No, I did not, I do know of an island in the middle of the lake where they might have landed."

Lost Paradise - Page 2 DeliahsCharizard
Lily frowned, "Why can't we see it now?"

Darcia snorted, "We have fog surrounding it at times and some psychic pokemon keep it under wraps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

"Oh my... That island." Lunaria had been there once before, but powerful psychic Pokemon had declared that small island theirs. Worse, the Ghost pokemon wanted it, so now there were fights breaking out on a regular basis. Lunaria preferred to stay out of it, but if there was a new Pokemon that had wandered there, they had to go and find them.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

"O-oh. That's n-no good. Would y-you m-mind checking again? L-later?" He was worried for the Chikorita, he was hoping they'd find her mother and father. It must be so hard to adjust, one moment you're a child and the next you're a Pokemon. Darcia felt bad for the former human.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"D-do you think you could help me find my mommy and daddy?" Rena asked. She sniffled slightly, and gazed up at the Mew and Celebi with pleading eyes.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Lunaria patted the Chikorita on the head. "We'll do our best to find them, okay? I'm Lunaria, by the way. I don't believe I've caught your name."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

The Chikorita thought for a moment. Finally, she gazed back up at Lunaria. "My name is Reena, or at least I think it is. I don't really remember, but I guess you can call me Reena."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm

"Reena, how about we find you someplace to stay until we find your mom and dad?" Lunaria suggested. She looked at Darcia hopefully. "Do you live on the ground?" she asked. Her own home wouldn't do for the little Chikarita. It was high in the trees. The grass Pokemon wouldn't be able to get up there.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"Huh? Oh, umm yes. I-I do. S-she can stay wi-with me for time being." He offered, looking into Lunaria's beautiful eyes before blushing and redirecting his eyes to the young Chikarita.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Reena perked up instantly and smiled happily. "R-really? You'd let me stay with you! Thank you so much!" she squealed with delight, jumping up and down. Now she didn't feel so alone anymore.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Lunaria chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm. "How about we go look for your parents around the island? There are plenty of places they could have washed up."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Darcitz nodded, a smile spreading across his face in response to Reenas excitement. "O-of course. We sh-should sta-start b-before it gets da-dark." He stated, his words laced in an underlying tone of worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

"Okay!" Reena exclaimed, ready to follow Darcitz. She really hoped that they'd be able to help her find her parents.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

The two psychic Pokemon led the grass type around the island, but to no success. There was no sign of her parents. "But that doesn't mean anything," Lunaria added quickly. "They might be water Pokemon in the ocean still." It was a stupid way to cling to hope, but it was the best she could come up with.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Reena sniffled. "O-okay. I g-guess we can look again tomorrow, r-r-right?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next