Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Typical" days at the Black Order

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 Allen_walker_1685
Allen has a dilemma. He's not entirely sure if he should drag Lavi out just to make him have his dinner or to let him sleep on...

Or even to get a meal for him; just in case he felt like eating. Yeah, that worked too... But first-

"Sorry about that, Lavi; I was worried when you're not there at the cafeteria..." He quickly shut the door so as to let the redhead to sleep longer. He sighed, relieved.

"At least Lavi's fine... I'll go get something for Lavi; he has not eaten yet; then we'll search for Komui."

(I'm starting the next chapter soon. Anymore to wrap up? LOL... Everyone forgot the sword-happy samurai~)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 46201
He gave himself a minute to rest... seeing that the room is still spinning around at that nauseating pace. Huffing out a breath, a scowl was sent on his features.

Nothing will get in the way for his soba. No; not even the whatever-it-is-Komui-made that had him in a pathetic state so easily. Or so he thought. To his chagrin, he could not even sit up straight without holding onto the mattress to steady himself. Of all things, his fast-healing ability refused to work on the whatever-it-is that had him in that state.

He let out a breath, resigned to the fate. Soba will have to wait. But-

Must kill Komui tomorrow... Evil or Very Mad

(XD I love that comment~ Serves him right for going MIA so much~ Okie, will wait out for some time before starting the next chapter)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 ReadyToHit
Lavi poked out from his caccoon. "Komui's doing weird stuff again?" he asked sleepily. "I'll help find him. You gotta think like a mad scientist, and I've done that one too many times." He yawned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay. Get some dinner and meet up with us after. We'll keep looking then."

"But I thought Allen was gonna get me something."

She gave him a look.

"All right, all right, I'll get dinner myself." Lavi grumbled something to himself as he trudged past them to get some food.

Lenalee turned back to Allen. "Let's keep looking. Komui might be bothering Kanda."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 am

Allen nodded. However, he doubt Komui will try anything to Kanda; but then again...

"We'll search for Komui around the Science Division first. He is more likely to be in the office..."

It's only because he does not want to see the easily irritable samurai too soon. He does not want to cross him yet while he's still a bit tired. And thinking about it, he realized something...

Like Lavi, Kanda did not appear at the cafeteria... No wonder dinner went past so smoothly... However, he can't be so sure about Kanda; he might have wanted to go to the cafeteria later.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am

Kanda's hair tie was already undone, placed on the nightstand beside Mugen. His eyes closed, he is in deep slumber, despite the fact that it's around 6.30pm.

Before that, he figured that he will be unable to get out of his room. With nothing else better to do, he had laid down the mattress by his back, frowning as the room still spun a bit...

He had not expected to have fallen asleep so soon, but one thing is already clear when he wakes up the next day.

Mission: Kill Komui

(I think it's time to continue on this topic~ No one else seemed keen on taking up roles here~ Shall we...?~)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 am

Lavi woke early the next morning as he usually did. He snuck out before Bookman had woken up, intending to go bother someone like Komui for something news worthy or to at least get a newspaper.

He found both in Komui's office.

"Yoink!" he snatched the paper from Komui's hands. The scientist didn't seem to mind, though, as he still had another, more exciting, section to read. "So what were you up to yesterday?" Lavi asked, scanning the paper as he did.

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee and Allen had searched late into the night for Komui and had found no sign of him in his usual places. Eventually he'd wandered back into his office for coffee, and that's where the rest of the science department had trapped him and locked him in. Which let Allen and Lenalee finally go to bed well after midnight.

Today she was groggy and didn't plan to get out of bed for at least another two hours. It was six in the morning, far too early for her today.

(Whoops. Forgot about this RP. sweatdrop)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 Empty Chapter 2: For its all Komui's fault...

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 am

Kanda had woke up much earlier: 4am. He had cursed silently for being up so early the next day. Which brought him to the topic of why he had woke up at such a timing. Yesterday.

... It's about time. Kill Komui. However, he had stayed cooped up in his room for an hour, taking his time to prepare for the day. After that, he meditated...

He left the room instantly straight after 6am. The time where no one moved along the Headquarters at this time of the day. Instead of doing the usual routine, he'll be heading down to the office and have a conversation with Komui-

He stopped instantly when he reached the doors. He damn well forgotten one thing...
He turned and stomped off to another direction...

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 4 86d437ded0_55043147_o2
"Up to? What else? I have to do the paperwork~ Of course, just to keep it between you and me, I always go off every now and then to meet up with dear Jerry~"

He paused. There is something that's troubling him lately. Regarding his precious little sister. But... Should he tell Lavi...?

As usual, he woke up at 7am. Still feeling groggy, he mused over the fact that he's not sleeping in later after he had turned in at such an ungodly hour...

It must be the biological clock he has. Otherwise, how did he always wake up 7am sharp every single time...? Sighing, he prepared himself, heeding Lenalee's warning over Komui's possible inventions. He do not want to deal with whatever trouble the Supervisor is brewing...

(You've forgot... o.o Staaaaaare Anyway, I want to torture a few characters: namely for Kanda; the potion will last about a day and dear Allen~ For what Komui is being troubled over, I'll say it's something to do with his "love" for dear Lenalee~ Just to let you know. I'll do up a summary of what/ where the characters are the previous day if you want to...?)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 am

"So you snuck off again," Lavi said, continuing to read the newspaper. "But something seems wrong with you today. Blow something up lately?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

"Oh no. Just-" He stopped himself, wondering if he should even tell Lavi about...
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 am

That peaked Lavi's interest. "Oh? Tell me, tell me~" He leaned in, wanting in on the secret. This was far more interesting than the same old news in the newspaper.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 am

"..."

He's not so sure whether he should voice out his trouble. He lowered his head to the desk...

"Just... LENALEEEE~ Oh whyyy~...?"
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 am

So it was about Lenalee. This would be fun. "What about Lenalee?" he asked, feigning worried interest. In reality, he just wanted the scoop on some wonderful gossip.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 am

He took that as an encouragement to continue.

"Lenalee had cared about Kanda... And she was... was... AHHH~ LENALEEEE~ Whyyyy, don't you loved your nii-san...?~"

(Now the fun begins~ I need someone to meet Kanda, then I'll show the side effects of the potion~ I'm having too much fun here~ crazy fox )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 am

Lavi blinked once. Twice. Nope, Komui was serious. "You realize that she doesn't like him like that, right?" He couldn't help but adding, "Besides, we all know Lenalee's got a crush on Allen."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 am

"Besides, we all know Lenalee's got a crush on Allen."

... Komui's eyes widen at the last sentence. Lenalee... and ALLEN...?

"That- That! That octopus! Lenalee likes him?!"
(Cue Komui's sputtering and manic scientist mode)

(Do you mind to keep Lenalee asleep or something...? You have created a Great opportunity for me to do something fun~ YAY~ Heart )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 am

"Oh yeah," Lavi said, feeding the fire, "it's so obvious. I mean, I'm surprised Allen hasn't proposed yet. They're just so into each other, you know?"

(Lenalee's gonna be sleeping a little longer. Unless you want me to wake her up?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 am

Meanwhile, Allen wandered down the corridors. Inwardly, he shivered. Is it just him, or is it that he'll be in some sort of... Trouble...? He turned to a corner, nearly bumping into someone...

"Oops... Sorry," he replied automatically. But looking up, he froze.

He bumped into someone.

Tch... One person that seems to not see where he/she goes... Che.

"Watch where you're going." His eyes trialed down to the person, irritated. Only to see- A body of a person all filled with the color white, wearing an exorcist uniform... Exclamation

His eyes widen at the unexpected sight. The voice confirmed who- or what it is. The Moyashi...

...?!

Is it him, or is it the Moyashi got into some trouble from whatever Komui made...? He shrugged it off, thinking it must be the latter... "Che. It's the Moyashi."

"It's ALLEN!"

To his chagrin, they are heading towards the same direction: the Cafeteria.

To say that Komui Lee is rendered speechless is an understatement. While he failed to decipher whatever Bookman Junior is saying, his mind is only filled with a few things...

1. Allen = That OCTOPUS!
2. Allen and Lenalee... together...?!
3. Sweet LENALEE! That octopus dared to...!

Which led to the conclusion. Get the octopus (Allen).

He stood up, his manic scientist mode flaring into life. Quick as lightning, he ran off... somewhere... What was left was the echo of "Lenalee...~"

(Oh yes. Let Lenalee sleep in longer... Twisted Evil Now~ Heart Let the fun begin~ Heart)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 am

Lavi snickered to himself, "This should be a lot of fun." He stood and followed Komui to see what sort of disasters the mad scientist would cause while emotionally unstable.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

Kanda is seen to be more pissed off than usual.

The only few people still alive at the cafeteria felt a cold shiver up their bodies. To say that Kanda is in the mood for rampaging seems to be an understatement. Heck, even Allen got cautious of him... He stomped off to Jerry and ordered as usual. Even Jerry looked at him curiously for a moment before handing him the usual tray of soba.

It's him all right. The Moyashi did not do anything that got himself all... white.

Every single blob of person are infused with a specific color. He would not have minded so much until he realized that he cannot even recognize anyone. No, Moyashi's easy to see; he's the only one all white. But he just found out that it's the Bean after Moyashi opened his mouth... How will he be-

Not that he cares. Right.

But one thing still left him a little disturbed. He still can't stand the sight of Jerry... He's all... pink... (and a bright neon pink- does this color exist...?)

Kanda decided to forgo his meal for the rest of the day.

Allen is left wondering about Kanda's strange, new expression. He's always so stoic; it's another issue when Kanda looked-

He brushed that thought aside. And starting going onto his list of food for breakfast. He'll ask later; he does not want to risk provoking the temperamental Japanese into a rampage yet.

Komui was last seen rushing past the scientists in the Science Division, taking off in such a fast pace that no one manage to catch/follow him. It's a normal occurrence for all of them. One thing is sure though; it's a first that they heard him yelling about Lenalee and suddenly switching to mumble something with a creepy look all over his face.

Gulp.

(I'm hoping that Lavi will just sit back and enjoy the show~ Ahh, that'd be too boring, ne~? I'll think of something for Lavi to play/be tortured? What do you think? I'll update later~ Zzzzz Sleep )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm

"Better watch out, Allen!" Lavi called brightly. "Komui's really mad." He wasn't going to help, though. This was his amusement for the day.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:12 am

Allen yelped. He hadn't expected Lavi to pop out suddenly and-
Komui's really mad?

Before he could even react, a wince sounded behind him. Kanda.

confused

That Usagi...

Like Allen, he had not thought that Lavi will appear in front of them.
Wait- why is he following the Moyashi anyway...?

Now that he has a problem with his sight (Whatever Komui had done.. I'll kill him!), he is almost blinded by the sight of the redhead's figure, appearing in his bright red glory...

He winced. Great. Now he'll also have to stay away from the Usagi, or-
He turned away from the unbearable sight, closing his eyes in an attempt to clear out the offending red dancing along in his vision. That's one more person to avoid the "torture"...

"Dammit, Usagi, back off..." he snarled. "Or should I help you with that..." ending the sentence with a low hiss.

"Oi- Kanda... Are you alright...?"
"Che."
"Seriously, what's wrong? You had that odd look on your face when you've seen Jerry... And now the same with Lavi..."
"..." How did he- ? "It's nothing."

(I have to cut short here; Lavi has to put in his dialogue here~ :DD)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

Lavi took up Kanda's ponytail and started braiding it. "Maybe he's just grumpy. Or maybe he needs glasses." He grinned. "I bet you he can't see a foot in front of his face, so he has to squint to see anything!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 am

For a second, Kanda is at a loss: Kill the rabbit and risk him moving or to leave him there?

Trying to chop him up is his normal reaction. However, he does not want to see that offending, bright red assaulting his vision. And Lavi had conveniently went behind to braid- Urgh... That damnable rabbit... angry/stressed

He settled for the other option: let him be. For now. After two seconds, he snapped his eyes open. Now, to threaten the bold rabbit.
"Usagi, let go. Or else." His hand rested on Mugen's hilt for adding effect.

Today is not his day. He swears to kill Komui... But first, follow the Moyashi... He might lure out that bloody scientist.

He frowned. He still cannot put his finger on why Kanda's reaction towards Jerry and Lavi is...? Something must be wrong with Kanda... And Lavi's not helping...

"Seriously, spill it out, Kanda. It's next to impossible for you to look like that when you saw Lavi and Jerry."
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 am

"Aw, but you're hair's just so braidable, Yuu-chan!" he teased. "Please, oh please let me braid it!" And just to be more obnoxious, he added, "And I can put some flowers in it and ribbons and then you could look as pretty as Lenalee~"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

He's beginning to lose his temper. Moyashi kept pestering and been on his case (Even if his problem seemed serious, that's no excuse! Che!) and Usagi is asking for it.

He's literally begging for a death wish. Only by the fact that he'll have issues seeing that unpleasant bright color made him think twice into slicing the redhead into two.

To kill or not to kill... That's the question.

He decided.

"Like I said, nothing. And Usagi. Back. Off."

Rolling Eyes
"Hmmph."
Kanda's still that stubborn. And Lavi's definitely not helping.

Allen got curious. Normally, Kanda will just go all out and try to slice Lavi with Mugen (especially when Lavi tried to braid his hair... He unsheathe Mugen instantly.) Despite the sudden change, he chose not to voice it out. Inwardly, he begged Lavi to be more nosy for once and help him get Kanda to spill-
Not that he really cared for Bakanda. Not really.

He let out a sigh. It's like a routine everyday... He frowned lightly, musing on Kanda's strange behaviour and Lavi's warning.

(I'll wait out for Komui's rampage~ Hope you don't mind? And yes, Lavi has the permission to pester Kanda on the potion's effects~ Provided that he knows- that is~)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum