Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Date Resturant

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Empty Re: Blind Date Resturant

Post by Insectie Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 am

Uhhh... "Ah. The only thing I ever get new is trouble. Seems to find me, you know?"

"Pets...?" Rena made a cute face as she thought, the shook her head "Nope. Though I do have life-sized Kenta Doll, errr... KFC mascot statue, at home I dug out from a junkyard.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 am

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 MaakaFamily
"We have bubble tea," Karin offered. "It's a sweet flavored tea with cream and tapioca pearls. We have green apple, strawberry, peach, and mango flavored."

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 186
"Oh, I agree entirely. There aren't any beaches in the Country of Hearts that I've seen. Perhaps we can go to the beach together sometime?"

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 DragonLand
"Ah, so you're a collector?" Taliesin suggested, overlooking the oddness of digging out a KFC guy from a trash heap. "That's very interesting. I'm a bard, myself."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei15

"Hmm. I'll take bubble tea," Yuffie replied. "It sounds good."

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111010

"That sounds like fun," Zack mused. "I'd love to take you there sometime. The beach is so much fun not to mention very relaxing."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 am

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 1892

"Trouble, huh? That reminds me of someone I know back at home. But, if there wasn't any trouble, life would be boring, don't you think?" Winry responded, "think about it. If there was no trouble, I wouldn't have a job, and I wouldn't be here right now. Because if there was no trouble, my life would be seemingly perfect."

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 11358

"Well, it'll have to be tea then. I'll try peach tea. Back when I traveled a lot, all I got was green tea, because it was easy to find and make on the road," Lloyd explained, "so, what do you like to do in you're spare time?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am

"Peach tea it is," Karin said with a smile. She left and returned moments later with two glasses of peach bubble tea. She set the glasses down and handed them both the giant straws required to suck up the pearls.

She then moved on to another table, Alice and Zack's. "Hi, can I get you two anything to drink?"

Alice smiled. She really liked Zack. Not that she would jump into things. Last time she'd done that, her crush fell for her sister instead. "You'd have to help me pick out a swimsuit," she said. "I'm afraid I don't have one."

When the server came and asked for drink orders, Alice said, "Could I have some coffee? Cream and sugar, please."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei16

"Oh, the usual things ninjas like to do," Yuffie replied. "I also like ste- er, uh, collect materia... Heh heh..."

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111011

Zack glanced up at the waitress and gave a small nod. "I don't need anything, thanks," he said before looking back at Alice.

"Heh. You really shouldn't ask a guy to help you pick out a bathing suit..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Such wise words, Touma thought. "But too much of that trouble and your life is crazy -- like mine."

"Anything interesting I find in the junkyard, I take home, so I guess so," Rena loved playing in the junkyard.
"Now, what does a bard do?" She asked, being unfamiliar with the job.

Last edited by Insectie on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm

"Oh, I trust you. I'm sure you'll pick something cute for me," Alice said, smiling sweetly and innocently. By now, she knew how to handle men and clothing shopping. Unless it was Blood Dupre, whom Zack was nothing like, most guys would instantly feel bad about taking advantage of a girl with clothing choice when they said something like that.

Karin did her best not to laugh. Brilliant, she thought, walking away to get the coffee. She would bring some water for Zack so if he got thirsty he'd have something while she went and got what he would order.

"We sing songs of greatness and beauty," Taliesin said, strumming his harp. "We also bring the news around to places that don't often see visitors. We travel, so we hear a lot of interesting gossip." He smiled down at his dragon. "And meet very interesting people."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 am

"Well, since you come across a lot of trouble, at least it's not too much of a surprise for you," Winry explained, "I mean, imagine if no troubles ever came across in your life then all of the sudden you find out your best friend did something stupid and lost his arm and leg? Wouldn't that really shock you to find out that when you have no troubles at all?"

"Materia? I've heard of it, but never really understood what they were. According to Prof. Raine, the closet way you could compare it to is Artes. Artes where I come from is when you learn abilities based on elements and training. For example, I can use Double Demon Fang."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 am

"That would be a big shock..." Her stories were impressive, "My life was fine until one day I found a nun airing out on my balcony."

Rena blushed, but then realized the compliment was meant for his pet and not her, causing her to blush even more before replying, "I come from a small town, so there's always a lot of gossip."
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei17

"Oooh! That sounds like a gnarly attack. You should show me your moves one of these days. We could have a training session together or something!" Yuffie exclaimed.

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111012

Zack laughed nervously. Every girl was different when it came to clothing, so he had no idea. "Heh. Well, let's start off simple. What's your favorite color?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm

"Blue," Alice replied, smiling. She was dressed in blue, after all. To tell the truth, that was the only thing she ever looked good in. She certainly couldn't manage the red that Vivaldi, the Queen, always wore.

She recognized, though, that Zack seemed uncomfortable with this line of discussion and changed it with, "What's your favorite?"

"Oh? I should come visit there, perhaps. It might prove informative for a traveling minstrel such as myself." Taliesin grinned. "There might be stories to be told there that would never leave your town, don't you think?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 am

"What do you mean a nun?" Winry asked slightly confused, although she had heard tons of strange stories from Ed, "pretty much the strangest stories I've heard where either from or because of my friend Ed. He did something stupid and now all these strange things happen to him while he's in the military."

"Yes! I love to train! I used to train with my real Dad, but now I train with Zelos and Genis. I like to get better, because once I perfect a techinque I can learn a stronger one. My goal is to one day be so strong that I can protect all of my friends from Desains(sp?) and other crime associations."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 am

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei18

"Sounds like a good plan," Yuffie mused, leaning back into her chair. "I'd like to get stronger, so that I can restore my homeland. It was taken over by this stupid electric power company called Shinra."

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111013

"I guess blue is my favorite color as well," Zack replied with a small smile. "It's a peaceful color."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 am

"A nun. You know? From the church, dressed up in the whole white outfit and everything!"

"You could visit, few ever do though. Bad things happen to outsiders in my village." Rena warned him, recalling some of the occurrences in her hometown.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Karin walked into the back room and said to Bijou, "We should probably start taking meal orders soon. They'll be hungry, I'm sure."

Alice nodded. "Yeah." She took a sip of tea to fill the silence that had fallen between them. "So, um, what are you planning to get? For lunch, I mean." To tell the truth, she wasn't quite sure on that, herself. She busied herself with the menu, trying to decide before their server returned.

Taliesin grinned. "Oh, believe me, all sorts of bad things have happened to me. I was destined to be killed by a great beast. Instead, I made a friend." He patted the dragon on her head. "And I sang the legendary Song of Creation to melt the snow on a forever frozen mountain and survived that as well. I don't die easily."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Bijou2

Bijou nodded in complete agreement. She was a pretty good cook, but felt that Karin was good as well, so she thought about it for a moment before she thought of what they should do. She hopped up onto the counter, by climbing up the towel that was hanging from the drawer handle,

"Okay, we'll both take orders and cook! I'll take the orders for the men for you!" She responded before heading off. She found her way to the first table, and turned to Taliesin,

"What can I get for you to eat sir?"

Winry was really shocked when she heard about what Touma had been greeted with. She looked at him with a look of astonishment,

"Really? What did you do when you saw the nun?" She asked, acting like it was some type of scary story, where the plot gets more suspenseful as it continues on.

Lloyd looked at Yuffie with a look of confusion. Electricity didn't exist in Slyerant, only Tetha'Alla, so when she mentioned that word, he had no idea what she was talking about. everyone in Slyerant refered to electricity as magic light, since none of them were educated enough to know how it worked,

"Electricia what?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei19

Yuffie blinked. "Um, electricity. You know, that stuff that keeps the lights on and whatnot. Lightning is made from it," she tried to explain. "You must live in the dark ages or something," she added with a laugh.

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111014

Zack really hadn't realized he was hungry until Alice had mentioned getting food. His stomach growled slightly. "Heh. I am getting a little hungry now that you mention it," he said, looking down at the menu. "Hmm... That chicken fried steak sounds good."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm

"Um... I dropped what I was holding and started to back away slowly, then she woke up and started begging for food, so I invited her in and gave her all of the food in my fridge." Touma neglected to mention that most of it had spoiled from the power outage that night.

Rena leaned in, her eyes changing to slits, and her voice becoming colder. Her cute smile disappeared. "You're not afraid of curses are you?" She paused, leaned in more and tiled her head slightly to the side, "are you?"
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Karin wondered how the hamster could manage to cook but didn't question it. Instead, she said, "Perhaps I should do the cooking while you get the orders?" She was a good cook, so it wouldn't be a problem to run the kitchen for the moment. She was more afraid that the little creature might get crushed under the weight of a stray turnip.

"That does sound lovely," Alice said, glancing over her own menu. "Hmmm... I think I'll be getting some curry. I haven't had any in ages."*

"Oh, of course I believe in curses," Taliesin replied, his nonchalant smile never leaving his face as he tuned his harp. "I'm a bard, after all. I've heard many stories about curses, and as I said, I was destined to die at the claws of a great beast."

The dragon rolled her eyes. Yet again she'd have to get him out of trouble, she was certain, but she wouldn't interfere. Not unless Taliesin tried to go home with this demon-possessed nitwit. Than she'd bare her teeth. Dragons weren't nearly so susceptible to curses, after all.

Taliesin pretended he hadn't seen his dragon roll her eyes at him. Instead, he continued with his feigned ignorance. "I know a lovely song about a cursed man, one turned into a frog. Or perhaps the story of a man cursed by an evil sorcerer in the woods who cursed the nearby kingdom with illness."

*Curry was big in Victorian England, since India was a colony.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 am

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Bijou2

Bijou thought about it, however she didn't really think of Karin's suggestion due to her size. She instead figured that she was trying to be a good friend to her. So she nodded with a bright smile,

"Okay! I'll be back!" She said, heading into the dining area. She hopped up onto a stray chair and jumped onto Touma and Winry's table,

"What can I get for you Sir and Miss?"

"That's really strange," Winry responded, thinking about what she would do if a nun came up to her and asked her for food, "although I suppose you did the right thing, by giving her food. It's just really strange that something like that would happen." That's when Bijou had finally came by to take orders. Winry glanced at the menu and responded,

"I'll take the country style chicken with the gravy over-top of it," She ordered, then looked at the sides for the menu, "I'll also take a salad and some rice." She said, before setting down the menu.

Lloyd blinked a few more times, not really understanding exactly what Yuffie meant. His time was when only the rich had electricity, so the middle class or poor had no idea that it even existed. Lloyd only knew of candle light,

"I guess I do, but one things for sure, I'm not afraid of the dark!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 Ehrgei20

"Oh, really? You're not scared of the dark, huh? Well, that's good to know. I don't like sissy boys all that much," Yuffie said with a grin. "I wonder if you'd last in a haunted house?"

Blind Date Resturant - Page 2 39111015

"Curry? The name sounds familiar, but what is it? I can't seem to remember," Zack said with a small laugh.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 pm

"Curry. It's a dish of meat in a spice sauce over rice. It's really good." She smiled. It really had been quite some time. "You're welcome to try a bit of mine if you'd like."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm

"Um..." Touma had given the menu little thought. "I'll have a strawberry crepe." Turning his attention back to Winry, "Strange isn't the half of it. Turns out, she was a fugitive from some evil magicians, and they weren't really after her but were after the 103,000 tomes she'd memorized."

Rena turned back to her normal, cute self and shrank back. "I was once a victim of a curse." she said softly.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm

"Oho?" Taliesin put on a flirtatious grin. "Tell me, who would want to curse a girl as pretty as you? Perhaps a jealous queen who looked upon your beauty in a mirror instead of her own?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum