Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Date Resturant

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 Empty Re: Blind Date Resturant

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 Bijou2

Bijou smiled, writing down the orders for that table. She grinned and then responded with upmost kindness,

"Right away!" She said before she moved to the next table, "excuse me Miss and Sir, do you mind if I take your orders today?" She asked Yuffie and Lloyd.?"

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 1892

"That sounds like all the parts that I've memorized for different types of automail," Winry responded with a soft smile, "I love to build things, so I can understand the desire to want to memorize everything that has to do with it. Anyway, do you have a love or hobby for something? You know that mine is about automail, so what do you really like?"

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 11358

Lloyd gave a courageous grin,

"I've fought all sorts of scary monsters that could easily kill me if I made one wrong move," He bragged before pointing to his chest, "I'm not afraid of any monsters, in fact, my pet dog can take down other monsters!" He said, although his pet "dog" was actually a monster himself. However, Noishe was well trained.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 Ehrgei21

"Ooooh! You have a dog? I'm friends with a dog! Well, sort of..." Yuffie said.

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 39111016

"Sure." Zack reached over with his fork and took a small bite. "This isn't bad, actually," he said after swallowing the food down.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"Well..." Touma thought hard. He's a full time student, but his studies don't really interest him. His life is so full of chaos he doesn't really have time for a hobby. "I enjoy my peaceful days when I can just be a normal kid instead of dealing with magicians and psychics."

Rena turned bright red at Taliesin's question. This was perhaps the first time she's ever been called beautiful. "Oyashiro-sama..."
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 186
"See?" Alice smiled. Zack was pretty transparent as far as guys went, and she liked that. It made things far simpler. Not like dealing with the secret agendas of mobsters or bunny men.

With the food came an uncomfortable lull in the conversation. Honestly, Alice had run out of things to ask about.

Blind Date Resturant - Page 3 DragonLand
"Oyashiro-sama sounds like a mean person," Taliesin said, smiling. "Why would they do something as horrible as curse a beauty like yourself?" He was flirting, but in the flirting was some hidden probing. This was certainly something he would want to look into, these curses. Arthur and the others liked to stick their noses where they didn't belong, after all.

(Sorry! Were you all waiting for me? Plz Monkey )
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I've decided that I'm going to get out of this one since I can't really keep up with all these rps due to my work load...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I was thinking we should probably wrap this one up soon anyway. I know I'm running out of things to say and no one posts too often.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Same here. I kind of lost interest in it awhile back, so it is hard for me to think of anything as well.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 am

Lock-a-doodle doo~

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content