Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids of Destiny Islands

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Empty Re: Kids of Destiny Islands

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kairi2
"Snow doesn't taste like much of anything, actually," Kairi replied. "It's just ice that ends up really fluffy. And ice skating is when you have a big pond or lake freeze over so that you can skate on it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 ?du=990b3a32-ee21-4a4c-9f13-5af096b24c1c&uu=4a87960c-e640-418b-a68c-2a1c783e99d4&dt=1176449355000&fu=8fae8e43-5110-47b7-99c6-5693ab6b0592
"So sorta like water skiing only with ice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Kairi blinked. "Water skiing? Is that like... Skiing on a mountain?"

The mayor, seeing the three children were obviously confused, interjected, "Water skiing is a lot like mountain skiing, and ice skating is nothing like water skiing. It's more like roller blading. I skied and ice skated while I was on vacation to that island up north." He left and returned moments later with a snow globe to show them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor26

Sora stared at the snowglobe wide-eyed, obviously fascinated by it. "I want to go to the island up north now! But for now..." He turned to Kairi and grinned. "The others should be at the play island now. Wanna go meet them?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm

"Eh? Ah, sure?" Kairi wasn't so sure about meeting these other people, but she didn't want to look like a coward in front of these two boys. "But, um... I need to find a place to stay." Until I can find a way home, she added to herself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor27

Sora grinned. "I'm sure the mayor wouldn't mind you staying her for awhile." He turned and looked at the mayor hopefully. "Right, Mr. Mayor?"

"Certainly. I can't leave the poor girl on the streets," the mayor replied. "I have plenty of space."

"That settles it, then! Come one, Riku! Let's go find Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 ?du=990b3a32-ee21-4a4c-9f13-5af096b24c1c&uu=4a87960c-e640-418b-a68c-2a1c783e99d4&dt=1176449355000&fu=8fae8e43-5110-47b7-99c6-5693ab6b0592
"Alright, calm down. You comin' Kairi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 am

Kairi nodded slowly. "All right. I suppose I'll come too." She hopped out of her chair and followed them. She just hoped that these people they were introducing her to were nice.

(URL shouldn't affect how long you can make your post. I've posted three pages of text before in one of these posts for the writings section. I doubt the URL's three pages long. Smile)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor28

Sora smiled and took Kairi's hand, leading her to his boat, before Riku could offer to row her. Sora wasn't exactly sure why he was so worried about Riku doing this, but he quickly dismissed it as he spotted another girl walked toward the dock.

"Hey, Selphie!" he greeted.

"Hey," Selphie greeted back. She studied Kairi for a moment before raising a brow. "Who is this? I've never seen her before."

"This is Kairi. She's not from around here," Sora replied, leaning in slightly to whisper, "She's from another world, I think."

Selphie rolled her eyes. "Is Riku still going on about the other world stuff?" she asked before turning back to Kairi and smiling. "Anyway, my name's Selphie. It's nice to have another girl around for once."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 pm

"It's nice to meet you too," Kairi said, wearing a big smile she wasn't sure she really felt. Though the island and its inhabitants seemed nice enough, one could never be sure. A man back home, the scientist Even, had seemed kind enough around Ienzo, but everyone knew he was mad as a hatter. There was no way to tell if that was the case here, too.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor29

Selphie smiled back. "So, where are you from exactly?" the girl asked. "Is it really pretty? Are there a lot of cute boys?"

Sora rolled his eyes. "Sorry. Selphie likes to talk too much..." he apologized, grinning at Selphie who frowned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

He had no idea why, but for some reason Riku felt bothered by the fact that Sora was spending more time with Kairi than he was. As he was getting into his boat and watching the conversation unfold, Wakka came up to him.

"Hey man, who's the new girl? Where'd she come from?"

"Oh, she's Kairi."
He paused.
"I... I think she's from another world..."
As he said this, Wakka rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm

"Eh, man, there's no such thing." Wakka, being a full two year old than Riku, and while he certainly wasn't a genius, thought he knew better than the others. "Gotta get your head outta the clouds, man."

"No, it's all right. I'm... um... From really far away. And I thought it was really pretty. Especially the gardens. And um... I never really paid attention to the boys there."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor30

"Oh.... she must be from the East Island!" Selphie exclaimed.

Sora blinked in confusion. "East Island? I didn't even know there was such thing. I just thought there was a North and a South Island..."

"Selphie thinks there are other islands.... there very well could be some, but I don't think there are other worlds out there," Wakka said.

Sora groaned. "Let's not argue about it, okay? I wouldn't want anybody to start fighting over something dumb like that."

"Fighting sounds like fun," Tidus stated with a wide grin. "We should spar! Come on, Riku. I'll take you on!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Kairi's eyes widened. "Hey, don't fight guys, that's not--"

Selphie cut in with a wink. "Oh, those guys are always sparring." She shrugged. "Might as well just let them. I wouldn't want to get in the middle of it."

"That's 'cause you're chicken, Selphie," Tidus teased.

That did it. Selphie whipped out her jump rope. "Oh, it's on now."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor31

Sora winced slightly as he watched Selphie run forward and bash Tidus on the head with her jump rope.

"Ouch. You aren't supposed to hit that hard!" Sora called out. He turned to Kairi and smiled apologetically. "If you don't like to spar, you don't have to. I think it's good Selphie will have another girl around. She won't do it as much anymore. Heh, heh..."

"Whatever! I'm going to spar as much as I like!" Selphie called out to Sora before returning to her battle with Tidus.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hey Selphie, Tidus, you should probably head out to the other island before you start fighting. You don't want your parents to catch you, do you?"
As he said this, he got into his boat and began rowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm

"Ah! Wait up!" Kairi hopped into Sora's boat and looked to Sora to row. She'd have to get used to this mode of transportation soon, though she wasn't looking forward to rowing her own boat.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor32

Sora laughed as Selphie and Tidus froze. They obviously couldn't afford to get into. He turned to Kairi and smiled before he began to row.

"Wait up, Riku!" he called out, huffing and puffing after awhile. He just recently was allowed to row to the play island on his own, so he hadn't gotten used to rowing by himself yet.

"Almost there..." he breathed out, seeing the smaller island coming into view. "It looks like the older kids aren't there. That's good. Hopefully we'll have it to ourselves."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 pm

"There are older kids?" Kairi asked. She was surprised there were any more people on this island than the ones she'd already met. This place was so small... Of course, anything would be small compared to Radiant Garden.

Back there, Kairi hadn't seen much of the older kids. They were off training to be knights or apprenticing already. She'd met a girl wanting to be a ninja once, but she was only a year or two older than Kairi, and she'd met another girl who sold flowers with her mother, but those had only been brief introductions and she couldn't remember either of their names anymore. She hoped that they were okay.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor33

"Yeah. The big kids are really mean, though. Don't make them angry. I don't like dealing with them." He rowed up to the small dock at the play island and began to tie his boat up. Once he was through, he hopped out and held his hand out for Kairi to take.

"Since they're not here, it should be a nice day today."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm

"Thank you," Kairi said, taking Sora's hand. It was a good thing he was helping her out of the boat. If she fell in the water, her only clothing would be soaked.

"So what's around here?" she asked the two boys. "Are there any swing sets or seesaws?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Kids of Destiny Islands - Page 3 Kidsor34

"No, but there's a race track. You gotta be careful on it, though. The wood on the bridge is starting to rot. Also, there's a small cave. Riku and I have been making drawings in there," Sora replied.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

"We could also play tag or hide and seek. Or maybe a round of blitz ball."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

"What's blitz ball?" Kairi asked. She'd never heard of such a game. Though she wasn't much into sports, she had to know what this strange game was. "Is it like baseball?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next