Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick-Or-Treat!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trick-Or-Treat! Empty Trick-Or-Treat!

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Plot:
Trick-or-treat! Very Happy You're all going to a real haunted house for Halloween! Ghostly ghouls and freaky fun await you. Don't worry, these spirits aren't mean. They just want some fun like you!

Rules:
1. Blah, blah, blah, usual rules
2. Two characters max
3. If you want to create a specific ghost for you personal use, go for it. Otherwise, all other ghosts are generic and anyone can make them do whatever they want.

Characters:
Ookami (Ookami-san and the Seven Companions): Destiny's Gate
Baron (The Cat Returns): Destiny's Gate
Konata Izumi (Lucky Star): Gold Chocobo
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist): Gold Chocobo
Rika Furude (Higurashi): Insectie
Kohta Hirano (High School of the Dead): Insectie

(picture)
Character Name:
Username:
Race: (usually used to refer to whether they are a "human," "vampire," "elf," etc.)
Weapons:
Powers: (special abilities)
Short Bio:
(for ghosts, only)

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Trick-Or-Treat! Empty Re: Trick-Or-Treat!

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! Ookami-santoShichininnoNakama-tachi-01-Large13
Ookami Ryouko was putting on the finishing touches of the costume their resident mad scientist had forced on her. In other words, a pair of wolf ears, a tail, and big furry paws. She was supposed to be a werewolf, but in her normal school clothes, she looked more like some fetishized teenager.

"I'm going to kill her," Ookami muttered, but it was too late. Others were arriving.

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
The Baron stood in the garden outside Ookami's dorm, the place their little group had agreed to meet. He checked his pocket watch, then placed it back in his pocket. He was a tad early, but not by much.

His costume was a version of Puss in Boots, much like the one he wore to disguise himself in the Cat Kingdom. He has a pair of boots, gloves, a mask, and a big hat with plumage. He was quite handsome and cool, as the cat kingdom would say.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 am

Khota jumped out of the humvee, attempting to make an epic entrance to the party. Of course he had messed up the timing so almost no one was around to see.

No one had seen a zombie in days so he figured it would be ok to go a party, but just in case he was prepared. He was going dressed as a zombie slayer (in other words what he's worn everyday since Z-day).

Rika walked up to the party meeting spot. She was a little embarrassed in the maid costume her friends had made her wear, but it did make her one of the cutest beings on earth.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

Konata was walking the halls humming to herself, holding her stuffed leak in her hand. She loved Halloween, because she could wear whatever cosplay she pleased. She decided to dress up like Hatsume Miku, her favorite vocoloid. She walked quite a while before finding Ookami's room, where everyone was meeting. She greeted whoever was outside of the dorm room door with a grin,

"Hello everyone," She said with a grin, "all of your costumes look great!! I brought some vegetable juice!" She said, pulling out a bottle,

"Gotta be in character!"

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

Edward was walking to Ookami's dorm grinning widely to himself. He had actually gone out and gotten a vampire costume, complete with fake blood. Although he wouldn't admit it, being short was great for Halloween costume shopping. He always could find a costume in his size at a decent price. He used alchemy to create fake fangs and a few extra touches. He walked inside to see a few more people all dressed up,

"Yo." He said.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Ookami walked down into the garden outside of the dorm, where everyone was waiting. "Hello. As I'm sure you all know, this is a tour of the haunted house on the hill provided by the Mysteries Club. I'll be your tour guide, Ookami Ryoko."

The Mysteries Club was too chicken to go themselves to provide a tour, so the leader had promised something to their mercenary-like club for a later date. Thus, Ookami, dressed as a "werewolf" showing people around.

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"A pleasure indeed, Madam," the Baron said, bowing politely. "This will certainly be an interesting tour. Ah, how rude of me. My name is Baron Humbert von Gickinggen. Most shorten my name to simply the Baron."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Khota was taken aback by the cat-creature's manners. Formalities are something rarely seen in post-zombie apocalypse life. Putting his gun in the back of his shirt, he gave a slight wave to everyone, "Um... hi. I'm Hirano Khota."

He was excited for this haunted house. After all, if real zombies don't scare him anymore, nothing can.

"Nipah!" Rika beamed with a big smile, "I'm Rika! Nice to meet you all!"

She looked at the other small blue-haired girl. Its nice to know that she wasn't the only cute one here, though she didn't recognize her costume. It probably wasn't something around in the 80's.
(Sorry I didn't get to updating last night. I went straight from family movie to father-son anime to my own anime watching.)
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

"Me? I am Hatsune Miku!" Konata sang, even though her singing voice was terrible. She was convinced that staying in character was key to cosplay, and apparently Halloween as well. She waved her leek a few times before saying,

"Let's get going, I want to see the scary house!!" She sang once more, yet again, probably killing some people's eardrums while she sang. Upon finishing her sentence, she looked around satisfied.

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

"Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist." Edward said, proud of his name. He knew that Mustang was probably furiously stomping around his office, angry with the note he left on his desk. He chuckled to himself before saying,

"Trust me, nothing scares me anymore."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Ookami had a short list of the people who had signed up for the tour. She checked each person off as they introduced themselves, but stopped after being unable to find a Hatsune Miku. The only missing person was a "Izumi Konata," which by default had to be the hyper-active girl with the leek. "Right. Everyone's here. Including, Izumi-san," she added, wanting to make it clear that the Miku-cosplayer wasn't actually named Miku.

"Now then, please follow me and stay close. It could be dangerous." She then headed for the old mansion on the hill not too far away. It was on school grounds and hadn't been condemned, but no one ever went their. Something about ghosts and ghouls. Ookami didn't buy it. She had many other foul creatures, real ones, to worry about, so she never believed in ghosts.

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
The Baron had to jog to keep up with them and was soon panting. He was so tiny, it took four of his steps to keep in stride with even little Rika. "Pardon me," he called up to anyone who would listen, though his comment was directly aimed at Edward. "Would you mind helping me? I'm afraid I can't keep up with people so much larger than myself."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Khota thought Ookami's warning was pretty funny. What could be more dangerous than zombies. Still he followed her and walked towards the house with everyone.

As they were walking, he realized something else. Ookami's werewolf costume is pretty cute... was going through his fairly focused mind. It was nice to see a new girl his age, since for the past few months he'd been with the same group of girls, over half of which belonged to the other male member. If only she had glasses...

Rika was walking along side the other small girl.

She turned to her and said with a smile, "Cute costume, though I'm unfamiliar with the character."
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

"Character? What are you talking about? I am the real Hatsune Miku! And last year I was the real Haruhi!" She responded, still having the factor of needing to be in character. She stretched, ready to see all of the monsters in the haunted house.

Last year, her friends and her went camping, so she grabbed a mask and scared all of them while they were trying to sleep, including Kuolee-sensi and her cousin. She chuckled to herself.

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

Edward looked down at the cat, shivering. He hated cats. Al was obsessed with them. He could see his brother's face now, all excited over the cat, talking about how cute it was in his clothes. Personally, Edward preferred dogs. However, he knew that if his brother found out that he didn't help a cat--which would probably be known since "Hatsune Miku" seemed to be a blabber mouth--his brother would have a spas attack. He lowered his arm for the cat to climb up to his shoulder,

"You sure are lucky my little brother likes cats."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

Rika left it at that with a big smile. "Ok!"

It was then she realized the people here were possibly even crazier than those in her hometown.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"Thank you, my good sir," the Baron said, climbing up onto Ed's shoulder. "It's ever so difficult to keep up with you."

Ookami stopped in front of the old house and turned to the others. "This is the old Tokiko residence. A long time ago, this place was owned by the Tokiko family, and when the school started buying land for this city, the Tokikos refused to sell. Eventually, the head of the household passed away, but on his deathbed, he cursed the school with his dying breath. The family head's children gave the building to the school, and it's said that he haunts the house. Rumor has it that any equipment brought up here to either destroy or fix the house doesn't work because of his spirit."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

"That. is. AWESOME. This is like playing Monster House or watching all sorts of anime. The innocent one always gets grabbed first, so I should be okay for quite a while," Konata said outloud in thought, a hand on her chin, "this should be good~."

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

"Sounds like a load of bull to me," Edward said before responding to the cat, "I thought cats were supposed to be really fast. Guess not. I'm not too good when it comes to cats." He said.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"It's a little different for a cat such as myself. I run on two legs, not four." The baron smiled, then looked up at the house. "As for this house, I must say I share your sentiment. It is rather difficult to believe."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 am

"So Ookami, when do we get to go in?" Khota was getting excited.

That's a good haunting story though... was what he thought.

Rika heard Konata's comment about the innocent getting grabbed first, looked around, and came to a perhaps obvious conclusion, "That would be me wouldn't it?"
...Or so it would seem to them at least.

Last edited by Insectie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

"We'll be heading in now, so watch your step."

Ookami led the way up onto the Japanese-style porch. She didn't take her shoes off, and she hoped Konata had enough sense not to either.

She pushed open an old screen door, one that the rice paper had already fallen off of. "This is the living room," she said, gesturing around. The furniture, which was European in nature, was still there, badly water-stained as it was. The only thing that seemed unharmed was a portrait over the mantle, a large painting of an older man in a kimono.

"This is the former owner of this building, Tokiko Keichiro," she said. Then as the script said, "Perhaps if we're lucky, we'll be meeting him tonight." She hardly sounded thrilled, though. She honestly didn't believe in any of this.

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"He was certainly distinguished," the baron commented. "I wonder if he really is haunting this place."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

Konata wandered to the fireplace, staring at the guy in the portrait. She seemed to be interested in what he was wearing. In the backround was what appeared to be a spring scene. She looked away, for a second,

"At least his portrait took place in spring!" She said, but when she looked back, the backround was during the fall. She stared at it stunned for a minute, but shrugged it off as nothing.

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

Edward walked up to the furniture, placing a hand on the chair. He held an expression of thought on his face as he concluded,

"It's real water damage," He said studying the room, "I can tell by the way it eroded against this chair. Plus, the elements are just right. This wasn't faked." he said, rather surprised by that factor. He thought for sure it would be a bunch of fake spookiness.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am

*creak* Kohta heard a sound worthy of any classic haunted house from some indeterminate direction.
"Did you hear that?" He looked around, expecting to see someone coming down a hall and stepping on floorboards, but no one was.
*creak* He heard the sound again, only louder this time.

Rika also heard the creak.
"Mi... What could it be?" She asked no one in particular.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
The baron's ears flicked around. All the strange noises. "They aren't rodents, too loud for that," he commented. "It sounds like a person."

Ookami shrugged. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she had her metal cat-shaped gloves. They would be safe if someone was trolling them. "None of this is faked," she said, pulling her gloves out and putting them on her fists.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

Konata closed her eyes, a hand on her chin,

"Well, I'll probably be okay for a while. The ditsy, cute girl usually goes first, then the otakus," She said out loud, basing her thoughts upon many horror manga, anime, video games, and movies, "after all, I could be considered the funny guy, which could extend my time even longer. I can't wait to see how it pans out." She said with a satisfied chuckle.

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

Edward always based his findings on facts. He felt everything was able to be solved by science and alchemy. He looked around the house, a look in his eye that stated thought. He looked around and drew a few conclusions,

"Maybe it's echos. This house has been untouched for years, so it's likely the wood is rotting," He stamped his foot on the ground, and there was an echo, "See? It was probably just an echo from someone's footsteps." He declared.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 am

"O-otakus go first..." Khota, being by far the biggest otaku, took a gun from his back and swept around the room.
"It could be them..."

"What if its not our footsteps?" Rika sounded a lot less cute and a lot more serious all of the sudden.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 am

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"In American horror movies, it's often the funny guy first," the Baron mused, "then the otaku. The second to last is usually the one who almost figures it out, and then the sexiest woman usually survives to be traumatized and to tell the story to others, lending the movie 'credibility' of some sort when they say 'based on a true story.' That, and they don't want to kill of the person all the viewers are ogling."

At Rika's words, the Baron looked at her curiously. "Those are most certainly not our footsteps," he said, confirming what she'd postulated. "They're coming from down the hall."

Ookami went to the screen door separating this part of the building from the others and through it open. No one was in the hall. There was no sign anyone had been. "Looks like it was our imagination," she said, turning back to the others.

No sooner had she turned her back on the hall did she feel something's icy breath on her neck. Reflexively she swung her fist at whatever it was breathing on her. It passed through an icy spot in the air, but met no resistance. She spun around again, but still no one was there.

Doing her best to keep her composure, she said, "Was there something behind me just now?" Her voice didn't waver. The only way someone could tell she was frightened was the sweat dripping down her face, but as she wasn't facing them, no one could see.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 am

Trick-Or-Treat! 12538211

"Well, it's not really Japanese or American in here, so it could go in any order I suppose," Konata said as she looked around, "no one was behind you." Then a door shut. Konata jumped up and said,

"Hey! Someone must be here! The door slammed!!"

Trick-Or-Treat! Vampir10

Edward calmly walked over to the door, opening it up to find it a guest bedroom. He entered inside with a hand on his chin. The room was empty, besides a few spider residents and cobwebs. He looked and noticed the window open,

"The wind probably slammed it shut. The window is open." He concluded.

"That would make sense and all, but it's not really windy out today." Konata stated.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:27 am

Trick-Or-Treat! Baron-1
"That, and it's a Japanese sliding door," the Baron pointed out. "I don't think the wind could slam those."

"The house could be at an angle," Ookami said, hoping that was the case. "If the sliding door's at an angle, it could close on its own."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm

"We're not dealing with zombies then. They don't use doors." This actually made Khota more nervous, since zombies can be blasted. Guns are useless against ghosts.

Rika gave Khota a weird look "Since when was anyone actually considering zombies besides you?" Turning to the actual matter at hand, "Its possible the house is at an angle because of the state of disrepair its in. But if that's the case why didn't it slid down already?"
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum