Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick-Or-Treat!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trick-Or-Treat!

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 am

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 12538211

Konata looked up, and noticed the dim lights finally flickered until it was dark out. She went into her bag and pulled out a flashlight, turning it on,

"If it's in bad shape, that could explain the lights going out. But I still say this place is . . . haunted!" She shouted dramatically. At that moment, a bunch of the windows within the room cracked, although none actually shattered, causing her to jump.

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 Vampir10

"There's no way the frequency of her voice caused the windows to crack," Edward stated and put both of his hands on the ground, "and this ground isn't completely level, but about normal for a older home." He said standing up. He grabbed a few items from the house and transmuted a lantern as he started to look around,

"I guess we should investigate."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 Baron-1
"We ought to stick together," the Baron advised before anyone could head off on their own. "It might go well for the Scooby gang whenever they split up, but that's a cartoon about a talking dog."

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 Ookami-santoShichininnoNakama-tachi-01-Large13
Ookami had to agree with the cat. There was safety in numbers. Especially as this didn't seem like a prank set up by the club that had hired her. She pulled out her flashlight and flicked it on. "Stay close. Hopefully you all brought flashlights of some kind?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Khota, always prepared, turned on the flashlight attached to one of his guns and pointed it out into the darkness. "Stay close to me." he told the whole group. He was prepared to put down anything that might come.

Rika, now in serious mode, began to think out loud, "Its clear something is going on in this house, and it's not likely due to natural phenomena. A joke by fellow humans is possible, for in this Scooby Doo show the monsters were all caused by humans without the supernatural."*

(*with a few very rare exceptions)
(can I ask where exactly is this supposed to be going? Ghost OCs or something according to the intro, but is that happening??)
(Maybe... busy with titanium plumbing)
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 16, 2012 5:50 pm

(I left it open for people to make OC ghosts, but since no one did, it's an everyone-can-control character.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 am

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 12538211

"This is that episode of Ouran Host Club, except we really don't know who is behind all this yet," Konata said, talking to herself in "geek" talk, "I suppose the only way to figure this out is to keep going!" She said, clentching her fist with a determined stance,

"Let's figure this out!"

Edward passed an annoyed glance to Konata,

"Somehow, I really don't think anime smarts can help us," He said sarcastically before turning to the more, well, serious part of the group, "alright. The best way to search is either bottom to the top, or top to the bottom. The floor is hollow in this room, so that means there is a lower level we should be able to acess."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 26, 2012 7:39 am

Trick-Or-Treat! - Page 2 Ookami-santoShichininnoNakama-tachi-01-Large13
"This is a traditional Japanese house, so it's raised a little from the ground to prevent flooding," Ookami said. "This should be the first floor. Besides, most houses don't have basements."

"If you'd like," the baron offered, "I could go beneath and see if there is anything worth noticing." He didn't much like the idea of getting his costume dirty, but he was the smallest and most likely to fit easily.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

Edward grinned, realizing he wasn't the shortest one there. There was Konata, and the cat ahead of him. He mentally fist pumped before saying,

"Since you are the smallest, you might as well. Maybe an animal of some sort is living underneath the house, which could explain strange noises. Although, I'm not too sure if that can explain the door slamming or the window cracking.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 am

The baron nodded and went out the screen door and then under the porch. But for cobwebs and a few spider webs, there wasn't much to report.

"If anyone's down here, show yourself!" he called into the dank darkness. No response. He turned to go when he heard movement behind him. He turned and didn't see anything. It must have been a mouse. Mice would never want to be seen by anything resembling a cat.

Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw some kind of white, foggy shape, but when he tried to face it directly, it disappeared. Confused, he approached where the fog had been, but found no sign that it had been there.

He shuffled out from under the porch and said, "I didn't see anything substantial, but there was an odd fog down there."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well, it wouldn't make much sense for fog to be in a basement floor. Are you sure it wasn't just a bunch of cobwebs, or maybe even just moisture?" Edward quickly diverted his attention when he heard a loud noise come from a room or two away. He quickly raced to the room, but found nothing at all. Everything seemed creepier in this room, and a candle was the only object visible, with a small flame. Edward was puzzled,

"Who lit the candle in here?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 pm

(Insectie, I believe it's your turn to post. Or to at least say you've got nothing to add)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm

er... ok. Not quite sure where this one is going still.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Then I'll just lock it, since no one seems to care anymore anyway.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum