Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

+5
Noelle's December
Gold Chocobo
JupiterLightning
Destiny's Gate
Insectie
9 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 26 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 pm

That is indeed painful. I'm sorry, prayer does not "heal" homosexuality. >_>

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 26 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 pm

There are big wildfires in my county. Some SOB set one of the fires intentionally. The sky was so smoky today.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 am

Oh noes! I hope no one's hurt (except maybe the jerk who started them intentionally)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 am

I can't believe people would do such terrible things...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 am

Oh I can. The capacity for censored-like behavior in humans is amazing.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 am

Humans can be such monsters

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Some of the ones in Colorado were arson.

I can't understand it either.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Not only that, someone was arrested for looting homes that were abandoned. My county is known as 'Crook' County, so it really doesn't surprise me, but it still upsets me that people can be so awful. What if it was their homes being threatened?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:02 pm

I agree whit you, there are some pepole that are real monsters, but, in my cuontry, you live scared of bad things among somebody, because the judges and all that shet suck in Argentina; an example is when somebody is arrested and jailed for life; the conviction "for-life" is only 25 years (sorry for mises in my ortography, Argentina's english education sucks too)
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 pm

^ Don't worry about it we understand ya! Though that's horrible... the last thing anyone needs to be doing is living in fear... why must the majority of mankind be pathetic...
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

We just found a dead mouse in our living room... D: Scared the hell outta me. It wasn't there last night.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 pm

wow, I remember a time when i saw a pidgeon (well, "paloma", I really have bad english memory) in the door of my classroom, it was very scary D:
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 pm

I am trying to call the financial aid office at my school and I can't get through to anyone. ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:59 pm

I was in a crew on zOMG (Gaia game). I had to lead a bunch of bumbling idiots who thought they knew better than me but none of which wanted to suck it up and be leader.

First I was getting, "I'm gonna be a scout!" which is running ahead recklessly until you get killed to "clear a path." I've never seen anyone in any number of the crews I've been in do this. Why? BECAUSE YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED AND THEN THE CREW'S SHORT A PERSON.

Second, they were whining, "We need diagnose rings!" Well, every crew I've ever been in say, "No diagnose." Why? It attracts all monsters and gets them to kill you faster. They wouldn't listen to me to bring in wish and just heal each other properly. They wouldn't believe me that that's enough, and brought diagnose rings. Guess what? We got annihilated.

Besides that, people kept joining and leaving the crew every five seconds.

This is why I hate being leader.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

It's like clan fighting in runescape in the wilderness. x.x Similar situations happen.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm

There's a new (a month ago) game I started playing that's a strategy MMO based on a RTS I used to play. In this I joined an alliance (same as a clan/guild/etc) and after a bit the commander made me second in command and pretty much never played again. I then inherited all of this alliance's issues, wars with others, territory border disputes, all of it. And the game is set up so the second can't leave; I was stuck. So I had to lead and do what I could to keep the rest of our players alive.

Long story short a huge alliance came along that we had no hope of beating and I asked them if they could take me and all my members in (20 or so). I disbanded my old alliance and now I'm part of Team Canada.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 am

I love how people don't look things up... 9_9

I run a group on Deviantart for Tears to Tiara pictures. Every few days, I'll do a quick search to see if any new art is posted. I found a photo-edit and clicked it.

It made me want to cry.

First, they call "Octavia" "Ophelia." Second, they say Octavia's based on Erza. For one, they look nothing like each other, and any similarities in manner are archetypal rather than specific quirks. For another, OCTAVIA CAME FIRST!!!! Just to be sure, I googled. Tears to Tiara's PC game was first released April 2005. Fairy Tail's manga was first released August 2006, more than a year later.

Why can't people just google their statements to be sure? Sob
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 am

People are idiots. Plain and simple.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm

My sister and her friend were getting into my mom's make-up, because she said they could, and I didn't realize that my concealer was in her make-up basket. Apparently, she has been using it. Anyway, the kids got into it and used it all. I am pissed.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Aw man, that stinks. Get your mom to buy you more, since she's the one that gave them the okay to use it all.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm sure she will. I'll just keep it in my bag from now on, though.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Probably a good idea. My mom didn't have to worry too much about me when it came to make up. I hated the stuff.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't wear much, but that's like the one thing I have to have, and it's so expensive these days as well.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

My wifi router just broke.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Just get a super-long ethernet cable and drag it around the house.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum