Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Crashing Down

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood, being the kind gentlemen he was, gently motioned for the other to stop, so no harm will be done. He studied the figure, he could obviously tell he was bad news. His weapons looked like nothing he had ever seen before, they looked as if, the sun was not sending a gleam off of them, but rather they were glowing on their own, as a launtern would. He glanced around at his people, thinking of a plan of some sort. He wouldn't flee a fight, but he had to ensure his peoples' safety, as his father would have done. He motioned for one of the city-criers, and whispered into his ear very softly,

"Code 6," He whispered, as he did so the town-crier shouted and instructed all of the commoners to head to the safety keep. Once every single one of his people were gone, he turned to the new challenger, who bore strange clothes and weapons, "You, challenger. By the inspection of your clothing and weaponary, it is the assumption that you do not come from Pherae, nor in any of the surrounding provinces. I, hold the thought that you may prove a threat to my people. Take your leave now, or I will have no choice but to raise my blade." He said nobliy, as all should speak.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

playing with water Pictures, Images and Photos

Demyx blushed a so at Saix's question. "Maybe..." the musician muttered, not looking at his current partner. Once on his feet, he brushed himself off swiftly. The nocturne folloowed behind the older nobody, being sure not to knock anything over or do anything else that could possibly blow their cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 HeartlessBop
When Xemnas appeared on the stage, Sora drew his Keyblade and rushed to the front of the crowd, and Kairi wasn't far behind. He leapt up on the stage, not quite so gracefully as Xemnas, and pointed his weapon at the Nobody. "What're you doing here, Zebra?"

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
Kairi drew her Keyblade as well. "Creating Nobodies. What do you think?" she hissed.

"I just wanted to sound cool."

Kairi shook her head. "Well, you didn't."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Xemnas
Xemnas chuckled, deciding to ignore the zebra comment, "Foolish boy. Do you think you can defeat me? I am nothing, and I will make YOU nothing!" He surrounded himself in a dark orb.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Saix
Saix eyes narrowed instantly, his Superior was outnumbered, he would not allow him to be destroyed. He leapt to the stage behind Sora and Kairi, motioning for Demyx to follow. "We will not allow you to leave so easily." He and Demyx were hooded as well, but you instantly knew who was who as Saix summoned his Claymore. His eyes glowed gold from his hood as he started to go Berserk.

(Posting this for Gold because it'll save explanations: [below] Saix, Saix in Berserk mode, Saix's Claymore regular, Saix's Claymore extended )
Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Kh6-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Eliwood could easily tell that, well in his eyes, they were magic users. He had to think of a stragedy, but he didn't have his tactian with him. He felt slightly at loss, but he knew that was no reason to give up. He decided he would summon the power hidden deep within his blade. He pointed it up toward the sun, closing his eyes. The sword absorbed the sun's energy, beginning to glow a gold color. Then he swung it out, an attack of light swept in the direction of Xemnas, with the safety of distance. He then cut his own hand, blood running down it. He slattered it down his blade, as a type of his own scarifice. He gave a little blood, to make the weapon more powerful.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Sora, on the otherhand, didn't wait to think up any sort of strategy. He ran up with his Keyblade in hand and smacked Saix before the beserk-mode had completely activated. "I kicked your butt once, I can do it again," he said with a smirk. "Same with the chicken and zebra."

Kairi shook her head in disbelief. Sora thought he could take on all of them on his own? He'd battled them one-on-one, not one-on-three. Well, there were three of them, too. She raised her Keyblade and with a practice swing, "Firaga!" The fireball barrelled toward Xemnas just as she conjured a Blizzaga spell against Demyx. Riku had taught her the basics; now she was taking it to a whole new level.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Xemnas seemed to disappear, evading the attacks. Then he faded back, "Hahahaha! Children you have learned nothing! I run on pure hate! I will never be defeated!" He split into two [like in the Riku/Sora fight] and lunged at his opponents. His first self started the 'spar' with Eliwood and the other used his body-weight and force to knock into Kairi.

Saix snarled, he hated not having Kingdom Hearts to fight off of, he growled, his claws slowly starting to lengthen, he slashed at Sora with the intent to rip him to pieces and shouted out, "DEMYX DODGE AND COMBINE ELEMENTS!" He charged a Thundara attack at Sora.

(Wait up a little for Demyx)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm

"Oh snap," Sora muttered, rushing at Saix again to stop his attack. He swung hard and landed quite a few attacks on the Luna Diviner, but the hits seemed to do nothing. "Kairi! Eliwood--" But he found them both busy dealing with their own enemies.

Kairi let out a cry of surprise as she blocked with her Keyblade. "That's cheating!" she shouted at

(Demyx isn't that far behind)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 pm

The nocturne only barely dodged Kairi's spell, the edge of his coat sleeve wasn't as lucky though. "Got it Saix!" He exclaimed and did as he was instructed, calling forth Arpeggio in that instant. He glared at Sora for his chicken comment. "I am not a chicken. You palm tree headed freak!"

((Its been so long since Ive played. None of this is ringing a bell. And Ive not played BbS or CoM yet. So sorry~))

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"You know, if you weren't trying to kill us, I'd say you're pretty good," Kairi said, slashing through the water forms. "I'd say you should go solo." She knew what she was doing. Demyx seemed to her just like Tidus on the island.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Xemnas laughed at Kairi's comment and pointed to himself, "EVIL REMEMBER?" He lunged again at her.

Saix smirked, "THUNDARA!" He made sure that when Demyx used his water, it electrocuted whatever it came in contact with. "No don't listen to her Demyx! Think about the Organization and think about m-!" He couldn't believe he almost said that, he blushed lighty before he smacked Sora with his Claymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 am

Eliwood's was only able to clash with the heated weapon because of the mystical weapon he pocessessed, by donating some of his blood to it, it caused it to be fueled by his chi and willpower. Which, in the end, made his blade as powerful as Xemnas. He gracefully sword-played, with included some spins for avoiding and gentle twirls of the wrist to strike. This wasn't the first occurance of him fighting a powerful opponent. He used to spar with Hector, one of the greatest fighters in most of the provinces. He was well trained himself, although he didn't know a hint of magic,

"One who resides off of hatred, will crumble beneath the feet of love and willpower."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 am

Sora was hit by the lightning bolt and knocked back onto the ground. He forced himself shakily to his feet. That was a powerful attack. Well, Sora could beat that. He rushed at Saix again and landed more blows on the beserker while he was destracted by Kairi's comment aimed at Demyx. Whatever worked, he supposed.

Kairi was thankful that Eliwood blocked Xemnas's attack. There was no way she could handle a blow like that. She may have become far stronger, but she was still an amateur compared to these guys. She saw that now.

Sora was engaging Saix, Eliwood was handling Xemnas. That left her with Demyx. That seemed like a more fair fight. "Seems like it's just you and me, then," she said to Demyx, readying her weapon. "Thundaga!" The lightning spell slammed into Demyx.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 pm

The Nocturne fell to the ground upon impact, clutching his right leg in pain briefly. When he was on his feet once more he played faster. Harsh notes fell from Arpeggio in a more frenzied manner than before. Another clone formed but this one was different. As Demyxs playing sped up the clones form shifted along with it, until it was recognizable. There standing in front of the organizations ninth member, was a clone of Kairi. She smirked at the original and when a few slower notes resounded a matching keyblade manifested itself in her watery hand. She stretched out her hand pointing at the redhead and in unison with her maker said "Ive been working on her just for you Princess. I hope you like this half as much as the first."

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 pm

"I'm not sure if that's really cool or creepy," Kairi admitted as she looked over her water clone. "How much free time do you have, to make water clones of other people?"

Her oppinion aside, she charged at her watery clone. "Blizzaga!" she shouted, hoping to freeze the water. If she did that, then the clone couldn't move and she could focus on Demyx once more.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Xemnas threw his weight into the other man, his shadow-clone appearing next to him, "Hatred is the only thing usable by a creature that shouldn't exist. We cannot love, and you will find love to be quite TWISTED!" He shot out dark black and white thorns of nothingness at the man.

Saix growled at the boy, "Stupid boy, you think your little girlfriend can handle Demyx? He'll kill her, and there'll be nothing left. And Namine will leave too, remember that Roxas." He loved reverse psych. on the little moron, he wasn't smart, so distracting him was as simple as making Demyx smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

It really did destract Sora, but not for the reasons Saix planned. "Who the hell's Namine?" he asked, jumping back and away from Saix. "And I know Kairi can take care of herself. She's been training harder than any of us."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Eliwood blushed his hand into the blade once more as the throns came rushing at him, he then pointed it sword directly at them. The sword, not Eliwood, had the power to use magic. A sheild of pure light emerged, causing the throns to be deflected off the sheild. He swung his sword down to dissolve the sheild,

"You posscess a fear of love? Fear brings anger. Anger brings hate. Hate brings suffering," He said, "Heed those words."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Xemnas laughed at him, "Silly boy, all I have is hate, that is all that keeps me here, if I lose that I will fade. I cannot love and I will never feel fear." He flipped gracefully over Eliwood and slashed at his back.

Saix chuckled, "Who is she Sora? Don't you remember? Wasn't she valuable? Didn't you like her?" He was circling around Sora like a predator on the hunt, his eyes narrowed into slits and slowly gathering energy for his berserk attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Saix's ploy wasn't going to work. Namine had done a thorough job erasing herself from his memory. "No clue who you're talking about, blue." Sora raised his Keyblade and threw it in a Strike Raid. Then, before the Keyblade returned, kicked Saix in the face while he was destracted with the other.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Eliwood managed to move away, the blade merely catching his clothing, but not his flesh. He took in a few deep breaths. He could feel the wound that he had gotten a few days ago in his chest begin to sore. I have to be careful, or it will open once more.

"If that belief is truly yours," He said locking his blade with Xemnas', "Then a sad soul you are."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Xemnas sighed, he could see they were getting nowhere, "Organization, with me!" He disappeared in a wisp of black flames.

Saix snarled, he hated to retreat, but if the Superior ordered it then it had to be so. He appeared behind Demyx and grabbed him, dragging him in a portal with him.

(OOC: The Orgy never really does finish a battle do they?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

"Yeah, run you chickens!" Sora catcalled before rushing to Kairi's side. She looked exhausted. "You okay?"

"I think I overdid it a little on the magic," she panted. The Keyblade in her hand disappeared, and she turned to Eliwood. "How about you? Are you hurt?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 3 Demyx
Demyx had her side step the spell and had her poised to attack when he heard the Superior call for them. He felt as saix grabbed him and before they left, he strummed a loose note and watched as te clone waved at Kairi before becoming plain water once more.
When they were out of the portal, Demyx turned around and held Saix's face in his hands, inspecting the others injuries. "Are you okay?" he asked genuinely concerned for the others well being.

((Sorry bout that, been asleep most of the day. Pulled WAY too many all nighters this time. Just outta sheer curiosity, where'd we portal to?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Xemnas glared at the two's affection, rolling his eyes at the fact they obviously didn't listen about the whole 'we don't have hearts thing.' They had portalled to a nearby roof, not too far away to gather up their strength. "I wish we could just kill that keyblader instead of toying with him."

Saix blushed, he had a few bruises from the keyblade but nothing Kingdom Hearts or the moon wouldn't fix, "I-I'm fine Demyx." He saw the Superior's reaction and blushed deeper, whispering, "Not in front of the Superior!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next