Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwanza, and if you're atheist, Have a Nice Day!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwanza, and if you're atheist, Have a Nice Day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwanza, and if you're atheist, Have a Nice Day!

Post by Kenaron1703 Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 pm

I have got just clothes, but they are new, and some are good, so I'm happy about it Very Happy
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwanza, and if you're atheist, Have a Nice Day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwanza, and if you're atheist, Have a Nice Day!

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 pm

^ I got socks. And they were "from my cat" according to my mother. Giggle I love socks. Especially squishy fun-colored ones.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 pm

I got a pair of fuzzy socks. I have a set of pajamas that I have to return and I'm thinking about just getting more fuzzy socks in exchange. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 am

Fuzzy socks are wonderful. XD Especially the shea infused ones. Though, I have at least 5 pairs of those, two of which I haven't even worn yet.

Also, since I just found it and I'm sure Gold will love it...

NO.6---Merry Christmas and Happy New Year by ~zxs1103 on deviantART
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3