Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Love Shop  - Page 2 AnimalCops4ccdb09e61696

Still blushing, Saix leaned into the touch, only to have it stolen away. He watched Xemnas move away and nodded slightly, "B- Bye, Sir..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm

punk demyx Pictures, Images and Photos
Demyx ran into the cafe and up to Aerith behind the counter. "I-I'm sooo sorry, Aer, I was only s'posed ta take a short nap and when I woke up it was late and I ran all the way here. I'm really sorry, and I plan on makin it up to you since this is my first day and all." He pleaded to his boss a genuinely apologetic look in his eyes as well as on his face. "My uh, uniform is in the back, I'll just go put it on and wash my hands." He stated a smile playing over his features before he took off and into the bathroom with his outfit. In a minute or two he was out of the bathroom and in the form fitting dress, complete with frilly hat, stockings, and heels. He picked up a pad and pencil that he’d bought yesterday just for his new job. The blond was about to go and see if there were any tables that needed a waiter but the glimpse of bright silver from his periph caught his attention. There striding in, chest puffed up with pride, (as much as one he have dressed as a french maid) also in uniform, was his Superior. “Superior?! What’re you doing here?” He asked more surprised to see Him in the place at all than in a dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Love Shop  - Page 2 Xemnas
Xemnas blinked, "Did Ansem make you do this too Demyx?....Wait...." He facepalmed for the second time that day and frowned, "I've been tricked." He sighed and huffed back over to the Diviner, slamming his head on the table in an exhausted groan. "Saix....I hate my existence right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Saix jumped slightly along with the silverwear when Xemnas slammed his head down on the table. He moved his hand to stroke through the pretty silver hair, "Why is that, Sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Xemnas whined lightly, "I don't even need to be wearing this, Ansem lied, I am a fool!...and Demyx is here...so that just multiples it by two." He set his head on Saix's shoulder and yawned, "but maybe it's not all so bad." He snapped his fingers and darkness engulfed his being, changing him into a much sexier butler outfit, a white overcoat (complete with the final boss design of course) and black undercoat. He turned to Saix, "Now, where did we leave off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Demyx came bustling out from the back and to their table "Puppy~!" He exclaimed before sitting down across from the couple. "Superior who's Annie and--awww, what happened to your dress? We were so cute together now I'm all alone..." He said before straightening his frilly hat thingie and playing with his stockings."Jeez these things are so frickin itchy~" The blonde whined as he fidgeted more in his seat. When he opened his eyes he looked at them and sat in silence a moment before smiling brightly at them. "You two sure are a cute couple Superior~!" He said giggling into his pad as he pinched Saix's cheek fondly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Love Shop  - Page 2 AerithChibi
What kinds of freaks have I hired? she thought, slapping her forehead. She grabbed Demyx by the shirt collar and dragged him into the back room. She forced his regular clothes back into his arms. "Wear these. There is no serving uniform. Just an apron with a name tag. If I ever see you in a dress again, I swear I'll fire you." She didn't need two drag queens.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

The bell on the door rang and all attention was drawn to the dark figure in the doorway.
Love Shop  - Page 2 Sephiroth
"Hm. How interesting, Mother would like it here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Aerith heard the bell over the door ring and poked her head out the back. "We'll be with you in a minute!" she called, then realizing who she was talking to, dived back in the back room. "Demyx, I want you to take care of the custumer, in your normal clothes, please." She was not about to deal with Sephiroth the nut job. Let the nuts take care of him.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Xemnas blinked, raising a silver eyebrow at the man in the doorway, nudging Saix, "Who the hell is he?" *look of interest*

Love Shop  - Page 2 KingdomHeartsSephiroth
Sephiroth looked around, "I wonder if they serve muffins", he turned abruptly, his sword knocking down everything in sight, "What a bother." He sat across from Xemnas and Saix, not really paying attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Saix blinked at the stranger that sat opposite him at the table. "I am not sure, Superior..." He inwardly sighed, 'So much for my peaceful, chocolate filled break...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Xemnas glared at the other male, possessively moving closer to the Diviner, "do you mind?"

Sephiroth turned to the two men, his mako eyes narrowing, "Are you speaking to me?" He went to draw his sword but alas, an eight-ft sword in a booth was not the best idea, he snarled, raising up a little to try to intimidate the other silverheaded man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Saix watched, fairly amused, thinking to himself, 'That man is totally over-compansating...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 pm

"Y-yes ma'am. It won't happen again, ho-honest." Demyx stuttered out sheepishly. He changed his clothes once again and was back in 30 seconds flat trying his best not to anger his scary boss. She was pretty intimidating for someone so short...Tying on his apron as best he could, his pad and pencil in his mouth as he reached back to put a bow in the draw string. When he was done with that he walked over to the silver haired man sitting across from Saix-Puppy and his Superior and introduced himeself. "Hello and welcome to our cafe, my name is Demyx and I'll be your waiter for today." He stated with a smile. As he finished however, he could feel the tension that seemed to linger among the two silver haired men at the crowded booth as well as see the sword that was slighlty raised. "Uh-uhmm...sir I'm sorry to bother you but I could get you your own booth, this customer was here first and has been for a while now. If you'd please just follow me, also your ummm sword, it's really sharp and might scare customers away, so I- uhh, have to ask you to put it away...please?" Demyx was proud of himself he didn't sound as scared as he really felt. In truth this new customer seemed pretty scary and he wanted to run away as fast as he could but then he thought about those headpones he saw last week and how long it would be before he could afford them if he was fired for not serving a customer. No matter how creepy the guy was. 'Headphones. Headphones. Headphones...' Was his mantra, his motivation to keep moving forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Aerith slapped her forehead at the mess her shop had become because of Sephiroth's blade. I guess I'll have to be out front anyway, she thought, stepping out from the back and moving to pick up the shards of glass from the broken vase and the flowers that had been in those vases until moments before. What am I worried about, anyway? she scolded herself silently. Sure, Sephiroth's psychotic, but I don't think he'll cause any trouble here, not with Demyx being in the way. She didn't particularly want Demyx to be a human sheild, but if it came down to it, he'd probably get in the way anyway.

She just hoped it wouldn't come to that as she walked back to the kitchens to get together the order that would soon come.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Love Shop  - Page 2 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood entered the establishment with one of his best friends. Ignoring the chaos, he took a seat with him,

"We have so much catching up to do Hector," He said, speaking to Hector casually, though he was a great wealthly Lord, well known for his bravery in battle, "It's been quite a while. I remember when we were learning numbers in school." Well, casual was fine for the both of them, considering he himself was a prince of Pheare.

Love Shop  - Page 2 Hector_fire-emblem_pictureboxart_160w

"Ah, yeah it has been. After I heard of your father's death I came to your home as quickly as I could," Hector said, "To pay my respects, his death brought me to realize how often I have ignored our friendship, sorry for that. After all, I couldn't just NOT visit my red head." He laughed.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Before Aerith could close the kitchen door, she noticed two customers walk into the shop. Since Demyx and Xemnas were already busy, she decided to take care of these two instead.

She walked over to their table, put on her sweetest smile, and asked, "Hello, I'm Aerith, and I'll be your server today. What can I get you both?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Love Shop  - Page 2 Hector_fire-emblem_pictureboxart_160w

Hector looked over to Aerith,

"Hey Eliwood she has to be a lady, she's too dang pretty!" He said heartily. He was a huge flirt, despite his status, however, quite scary in battle, "All of the girls at my place are flat zeroes when it comes to beauty. Now if we have a bunch of pretty girls like her serving me, ah man that would be great." He thought out loud, laying back into his seat,

"Well...I'm a fatty who likes food if you know what I mean. So get me whatever has the most calories!" He chimed.

Love Shop  - Page 2 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood passed him a look sighing,

"Obvious you weren't paying attention in the nobility class where they always told you to speak politely either," Eliwood was usually easily spotted out by people, due to his red hair. Many knew him from his acts of kindness and politeness. Usually he had a lot of problems with people recongizing him, weither they knew him personally or not, especially when he was younger due to people attempting to kidnap him for ransome, "I'm actually on a diet right now...so something small like...a salad would probably be best, and thank you muchly in advance."

Hector turned to Eliwood,

"But your so skinny! Why do you need to be on a diet! Let loose! It's not like there's any wars going on right now!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Xemnas snarled now, raising himself to his feet, "Now listen here you son of a -"

Sephiroth ignored the silverheaded man and his apparent love-interest, he even shoved Demyx abruptly aside in order to see something...he had heard it, that voice, that awful voice, "YOU!!!!" He pointed directly at Aerith, causing everyone to get quiet, he drew his sword, which exploded into a bouquet of flowers, "Sorry for .....well you know!" He grinned insanely, "Oh that Cloud!" He handed them to her, as if nothing out-of-the-ordinary had just occurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm

First, Aerith was dealing with the giant flirting man, trying her best to keep smiling despite his lewdness. Second, she had turned around suddenly to defend herself from Sephiroth's attack. The next thing she knew, there was a boquet of flowers in her face, held out to her by none other than Sephiroth. She really had no idea what to say to something like. What did one say to a psychopath giving flowers? Well, that was obvious. What they wanted to hear.

"Um, thank you, Sephiroth," she said awkwardly. "They're beautiful." And they were. They were probably the most beautiful flowers she'd ever seen. She went over to a table far from Sephirtoh's long sword and put them in the unbroken vase on there.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Xemnas turned to Saix, "......Back to what I was saying Saix, so, what do you think of this outfit? More suiting?"

Sephiroth nodded, "Yes, yes they are....Now that I have you where I want you." He drew dangerously close, "Where.....is.....Cloudy?" He narrowed his eyes in a dramatic fashion despite the fact he had a nickname for his...'better side.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 pm

"Out delivering packages, I think," Aerith said. "Or maybe in the colliseum, fighting Ice Titan for the twelth time. Or in Radiant Garden, getting everyone's way and not helping set things up." Sephiroth was seriously making her nervous. Where was his sword? This close, there was no way he could stab her with something that long, but that didn't mean he couldn't injure her still.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Saix let out a little squeak, "Can we not change the subject, Sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Xemnas sighed, "I'm sorry Saix, not having a heart makes flirting a bit difficult wouldn't you say?

[OOC:(Lol to Gold...I WOULD put that...but alas...the rules....I could write some nice smut though for this)..]
MOVINNG ON!

Sephiroth pouted and sighed, leaning his head on hers, "I suppose you'll do then." He stared at her for five minutes straight before saying, "Would you like to do something later? Oh and by the way, I'll kill Cloud if you say no." He smiled cheerfully. *insert One Winged Angel here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Saix shifted in his seat slightly, "Uhm, I would say so, yes, Sir. Flirting would be a difficult activity to do without emotions... though you are doing a fair job..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next