Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Something About the User Above You!

+3
Insectie
Gold Chocobo
Destiny's Gate
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 7 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:32 pm

^Must keep this on the DL

Back to top Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 7 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

^Is correct. Secret affair~ I won't tell Saix XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

^Should know I'm pretty flexible in my RPs ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

^Is that an offer? *wiggles eyebrows*

@Gold: You better not...he'll kill you...then me

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

^
@XemSai: I have seven off side yaoi rps X) Five over yahoo, one over facebook, and one over aim.

@Indeed: Wink

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

^I have a lot more than 7!

@Superior; It might be ;D And Saix still has me! Or I can be your scapegoat, I don't have any pride to retain, I'm just a clone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

^The threesome will distract him Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

^Very true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm

^Sex usually does, hence that large amount of paperwork left undone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

^Hmm, perhaps you ought to consider siphoning some of the work to me, we do think essentially the same way. Work will be done, and Saix will be satiated, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

^A good idea, I will divide it up, I can never count on Xigbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm

^Now I finally have something to do besides stalking you and Saix, hurrah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm

^You've been stalking us?....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:57 pm

^You're the only two who are ALWAYS in the castle!!! Everyone else has missions the majority of the time, or they're sleeping like Axel are just sitting around like Demyx! Demyx is only fun to stalk when he's doing something silly D= Sitting around doing nothing isn't productive at all! Granted, stalking isn't particularly productive either, but it's better than nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm

^....have you found my zebras then? *le gasp*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm

^....I honestly don't even know what to say to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:13 pm

^ You know?....that herd I have...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 pm

^.... Oh.... that... (Not obsessive huh? Okay....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:24 pm

^Shut up!!!...Stripey and friends have feelings unlike myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

^ found someone else to spam this thread with
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 pm

^Is wrong, technically it's myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 03, 2011 8:49 pm

^ ...Has a clone?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:49 pm

^Has not read my clone's posts of existence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

^ is correct. Laughing
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 pm

^Should review them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum