Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Something About the User Above You!

+3
Insectie
Gold Chocobo
Destiny's Gate
7 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 8 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 03, 2011 8:54 pm

^ should know I'm too busy and have to log off soon anyway.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 8 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

^Should not be busy, ish summer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:33 pm

^Indeed. And no I will not length that in writing. Imagine it in your MIND. @Des: yes, Vexen created me, and gave me the majority of his memories =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:49 pm

^........*imagines*....So epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

^Your siggy will now give me chronic nosebleeds, as I can't stop staring at Dashing Nekkid Saix and it's sexy-adorableness...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:00 pm

^Too bad he's wearing pants eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

^ -=hadn't noticed that, the 'Superior~ ♥' was in the way, and didn't notice the legs, was to busy trying to see pas the words=- ... Yes... Yes it is. -=visualizes without the pants and word in front=- Mmmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 pm

^Much better huh? Almost as good as another picture of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 pm

^As -many- other pictures of him, google is a wonderful blessing, friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:06 pm

^Mmm but Xemsai sites are the best, it's like they have been spying on us *purr*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 am

^Hmhm, it does seem that way doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:54 pm

^Yes, I have no idea how they found out about the leash though, I swear I closed those blinds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

^Blinds are meaningless to the skilled stalker/spy... Imean... >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:39 pm

^IT WAS YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 pm

^It wasn't, but I may have had something to do with it -=smirk=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 pm

^....Did you make a profit off of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm

^Monetary?... PSSH no, but Vexen did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm

^......Vexen is going to die

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 04, 2011 4:56 pm

^ is enjoying herself in this thread
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:56 pm

^Is correct ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

^He was going to make a Saix replica too, so then he could just use the two of us, but he made the mistake of giving me your memories. Vexen can sure do stupid things sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:02 pm

^Yes he can......where is this Saix replica? Pervy Thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

^ would love annoying me at work.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

^Should realize I wouldn't waste your time ^_^;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm

^ wouldn't be wasting my time
(If I'm on dining room duty, it's my job to chat with customers to make them feel loved. Very Happy)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum