Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Party!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tea Party! Empty Tea Party!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey guys, you are currently invited to a tea party at the Phantomhive house. Only problem is you don't have a chara to be. Pick at least two characters or less! Then we'll start the elegant fun party! Ohh, guys. OCC can be used!

Characters:
-Ciel Phantomhive: FeralFate
-Sebastian Michaelis:The Indeed That Never Was
-Alois Trancy: Axel Heartless
-Claude Faustus:
-Grell Sutcliffe: FeralFate
-Undertaker:Axel Heartless
-Madam Red:Destiny's Gate
-Bard:
-Finny:
-Mey-Rin:
-Tanaka:
-Pluto: The Indeed That Never Was
-Prince Soma:
-Agni:
-Ronald Knox:Axel Heartless
-William T. Spears:
-Viscount of Druitt:
-Elizabeth Middleford:
-Angela/Ash:
-Hanna:

Last edited by Axel Heartless on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tea Party! Empty Re: Tea Party!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Tea Party! Lickity
Alois Trancy, being the bored boy he was, was actually excited once he received a note to go to the Phantomhive household. "Yay! I get to see Ciel~!" Alois giggled before going off on his carriage to get there. He couldn't wait to go there. Sebastian always made amazing sweets and tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian traced and retraced his steps throughout the household, he had to make sure everything was in order and perfect for his lord. He fixed an end-table and gracefully continued to the kitchen, "I wonder what deserts my Lord wishes me to serve?" He tapped his gloved finger against his chin in thought. He never got to finish that thought, as he was tackled to the ground from behind...

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto whimpered, sniffing the air weakly, looking for his favorite person in the whole world, Sebastian. He charged up the stairs, knocking things down as he passed and spotted his target, Sebastian was just standing there waiting for Pluto to express his love for him! Pluto got a running start and jumped on Sebastian, "WOOOOOOOFF!!!" He wagged his butt happily while sitting on Sebastian's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Tea Party! Madame_red
Madam Red nodded to her servant Grell to ring the doorbell for her, though she knew that she'd probably have to do it for her hapless buttler anyway. It didn't matter to her, though. She was seeing her nephew again, and any time spent with her nephew left her in a good mood.

(blah. Sucky post. DX)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Tea Party! E0131a4f9ab6dc20705b048d3cff74ce
Ciel sighed, sitting in his study to get the last few papers down before his guests for the tea party would arrive. He was counting on Sebastian to prepare the tea and sweets as he always did, and make sure the room looked more than presentable. It was one of Ciel's nitpicks when a room was shabby and unfit to an event. As the last papers were sealed and stamped, he stood and adjusted his eyepatch before making his way down the stairs, waiting patiently for his guests.

Tea Party! Grell_by_owari_to_mirai
The nervous and fidgety butler bowed as Madame Red gave him the cue to ring the door bell. Taking a few breaths to calm himself, he rang the door bell and flinched when the tunes began playing within the house. When Madame Red told Grell they'd be going to her nephew's for tea, he was ecstatic as ever to see the Phantomhive butler, Sebastian. That, though, led him to breaking several more dishes that morning before they left than on a normal morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian frowned, bucking widly in order to get the hellhound off of him. "Pluto! Get off! I need to help Master Ciel with the party! PLUTO!" He was sure the rucus was going to attract attention.

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto whined, panting lightly and digging his claws into Sebastian's back, thinking it was a game, he wiggled madly as well, rocking both down the stairs into the main hallway, just as the other help started to open the doors for the guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Tea Party! Madame_red
Madam Red was just brushing her bangs from her face when Pluto ran by. "I did not just see a.. naked man, did I?" She shook her head. "Nevermind. I must have just seen a dog or something. When did Ciel start keeping dogs?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Tea Party! Lickity
Once Alois' carriage stopped, he immediately jumped out and barged inside while giggling. He looked around for a boy of blue hair and immediately glomped him after finding him. "Ciiiiieeel~ I missed you sooo muuuch~" Alois smirked at the boy. He was...entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Tea Party! Madame_red
When Alois ran past her into the house, Madam Red decided that she didn't particularly want to wait anymore for Sebastian to come and let her in. She stepped inside, handed Grell her coat and headed down the hall to wear Ciel would inevitably be. "Good morning, Ciel," she said with a smile.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Tea Party! 308060-1
Grell took the jacket, fidgeting a bit with it. He loyally followed Madame Red inside, looking around for any trace of Sebastian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian growled and shoved Pluto off and hurried after the guests, trying to find his master and avoid Grell at the same time.

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto pouted, walking, still naked, on all fours behind Sebastian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Ciel sighed. Things were already getting chaotic and afternoon tea hadn't even started. Why was he cursed so? "Good morning, or more, good afternoon, Aunt," he said politely. The grandfather clock red half past noon, after all.

Tea Party! Madame_red
"Oh my, is it that late already? I hardly noticed." Madam Red sat accross from Ciel. "Things are certainly lively," she commented politely. "I'm sure your buttler has his hands full taking care of all this."

(Ciel calls Madam Red "Aunt," right? *isn't quite sure*)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Tea Party! Lickity
"Ciiiel~" Alois looked like a kicked puppy, feeling as if he was ignored. "Don't ignore me Ciiel." He tried to pull off an innocent puppy pout.

Tea Party! 308060-1
Grell looked around. "Where is that butler..?" He muttered to himself. This party seemed so boring...how sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

"I'm not ignoring you," Ciel said to Alois. "And Sebastian should be here any minute with the tea. I hope."

(I'm doing my best, but I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right... sweatdrop )
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian assembled the necessary food and dinnerware before finding his master and setting tea before him and the others, "Your tea my Lord."

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto sat at Sebastian's feet, whining softly at the lack of attention from his favorite butler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Ciel took the tea and frowned down at Pluto. "Can't you do something about that?" he asked nonchalantly.

(Gah... Someone needs to take over Ciel. I have no idea what I'm doing. sweatdrop)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Tea Party! Lickity
Alois grinned, wiggling his fingers a bit before taking a sip of his tea. "This is some damn good tea!" He smirked, drinking the tea greedily.

Tea Party! 308060-1
Grell started drinking his tea before burning his lips, dropping the tea cup. "Oh dear. How rude of me," Grell frowned, looking over at Sebastian, smiling sweetly like a proper lady [that he thought he was]. "Can I have more tea, Sebas-chan~?" He purred slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian's eye twitched at Grell and he bent over to pick up the cup.

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto eyed Grell and started growling at him, not liking the attention he was giving his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Tea Party! Madame_red
"Grell, behave," Madam Red said, giving Grell one of those looks. "Thank you, Sebastian. He's being such a bother to you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Tea Party! 308060-1
Grell pouted and nodded to agree that he was listening to his Madam. "Yes madam." He gigged, watching Sebastian. He blinked as he realized the naked "dog" was staring at him, making him frown. "Mutt," He muttered to himself, crossing his feminine legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 am

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto snarled at that comment and attacked Grell's leg, sinking his teeth in and snarling.

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian smirked a little, "Oh no. How unfortunate."

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:02 am

Tea Party! 308060-1
Grell let out a loud pained yell at he was bitten, wagging his leg to try to shake the dog off. "Get off you damned mutt!" He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:03 am

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto continued snarling and biting, happy Sebastian approved.

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian was turning a blind eye on it and instead pouring tea for his lord's guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 am

Tea Party! 308060-1
His eyes began to get teary as blood ran down his leg and marks appear on his legs. "Sebas-chan! Get this dog off of me!" He hated having to be humiliated, especially since Sebastian didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

Tea Party! Mehsebby
Sebastian smiled and snapped his fingers making Pluto stop and immediately come over to him.

Tea Party! OO-1
Pluto wagged his butt and panted, letting out happy woofing sounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum