Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Party!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tea Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea Party!

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 am

Tea Party! - Page 2 E0131a4f9ab6dc20705b048d3cff74ce
"Sebastian, can you please remove that dog?" Ciel asked, a little irritated that it was ruining the party. He might not have been big on parties, but if he threw one it couldn't be bad.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 Mehsebby
Sebastian bowed, "Of course My Lord." He walked up the stairs and opened up a spare room for Pluto, "Be a good dog and I'll bring by treats later." He shut the door behind him and rejoined the party.

Tea Party! - Page 2 OO-1
Pluto whined a little, missing Sebastian but set his mind on gaining those treats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 308060-1
Grell sipped on his tea, ladylike, of course. He coincidently got some lip stick on the tea cup, though he didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:19 pm

(fantastic. I apologize if I fail at getting his character right. T_T)

Tea Party! - Page 2 369700

Ciel crossed his legs and put his tea cup on the table the was nearby, "Sebastian, I would like warm tea now that there is no danger of that dog causing me to spill it." He then looked at his guests, watching as they socialized. He wondered for a moment if Grell was alright before brushing the thought away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Sebastian bowed again and left the room before returning with some Earl Grey, "You tea my Lord?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Taking the tea cup from him, Ciel blew on it to cool the liquid before taking a sip. He closed his visible eye for a moment before opening it back up and looking at his loyal butler, "This will do. Thank you, Sebastian."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Sebastian lips twitched in a smile and he stepped back, "Of course my Lord, I live to serve, after all I am one hell of a butler."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Yes, yes. Why don't you go play with your dog? I'll call you if I need something of course." He relaxed in his seat, sipping his tea and keeping his eye on Sebastian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 Madame_red
"So how have things been lately, Ciel?" Madam Red asked before sipping a little more of her tea. "This is delicious, by the way. What kind is it? Indian?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Ciel looked over at Madame Red and hummed softly, sipping his tea, "Things? Things have been quiet well, all in all, I'd say. How have things been with you?" He looked down at his teacup and back at her, "It's Earl Grey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Sebastian nodded to his Lord, ignoring the condescending tone and went to find the Hellhound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Madam Red nodded. "Your buttler has quite the talent with tea. Unlike a certain someone I know."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

The young Earl smirked, "Sebastian is... quite talented with his job... Grell on the other hand..." He let his statement trail off, unable to think of an adjective demeaning enough for the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 Lickity
He pouted from the lack of attention he was getting. "Can I have more tea, please?" He asked a bit rudely, but he didn't care. He just wanted more of that damn tea. He was envious of Ciel. He wished his butler would at least smile every once in a while.

"Hey! How rude can you be? I'm can be the perfect lady and butler!" He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. This little brat was always so rude to him. He wondered why Sebby always rather hung out with the young master instead of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Madam Red rolled her eyes at Grell's response. "Grell, dear, you're a man. Work on being a better buttler than something you can't really acheive."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

"How cruel. I am a lady." He pouted, more like a child. "How cruel, Madame." He repeated, looking down at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

(Does anyone mind if I pick up Finny too?)

Ciel looked to Grell and sipped his tea, "I can be very rude and you're not a lady, Grell. I hate to break it to you." He sent a smirk Grell's way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 am

"I am a lady! Stop being so rude. Kids should respect adults." He pouted, crossing his legs sassily, looking away from Ciel.

[Go ahead~ I'm about to toss Undertaker and Ronald Knox in]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm

"Yes, and butlers should respect Earls. Simple as that."

Tea Party! - Page 2 Phantomhive_Gardener_by_feredir

Finny walked up and down the halls of the manor, whistling as he went, "Plu-Plu! Where are you, Plu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 OO-1
Pluto scratched at the door and yipped loudly, telling Finny he was in a room and couldn't get out because dogs can't unlock doors!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 pm

The madam stiffled a giggle with a sip of tea. "You should listen to Ciel. He's wiser beyond his years." Wiser than you, at least, she added mentally.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Following the sounds of Pluto's yips and scratching, Finny got to the door and opened it, "There you are! Why're you locked up in here, Plu?" He reached over and scratched the demon dog behind the ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Tea Party! - Page 2 OO-1
Pluto whined happily and rocked against the hand, yipping a reply about Sebastian. He looked around for a better way to explain it and found none and he whimpered, wanting his Sebby back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Finny continued to scratch behind Pluto's ear and hummed softly, trying to understand what he was saying, "Are you looking for someone, Plu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 pm

He pouted, not wanting to upset his Madame. "You guys are too cold-hearted to a lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum