Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Crashing Down

3 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Bankotsu
Bankotsu stood against a tree, "Ask if you need help and try not to torture him Jaky."

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Saix
Saix ignored the speech, he couldn't understand it anywaz, he just saw red and roared. He shoved Demyx back with one hand and slammed Lunatic down with the other, sending blue flames and a shockwave at the other man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
"What's up?" Kairi asked, looking around. The shrine seemed pretty quiet and peaceful, almost empty, in fact. "Are there Heartless here or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Koga
Koga appeared out of a whirlwind, landing perfectly on top of Inuyasha's head and smashing him into the ground, "Kagome, about time I stopped by."
Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 12-1
Inuyasha snarled from his place on the ground.
Kagome smiled weakly, "This...is Koga."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm

At first, Kairi was a little surprised, then she realized that after all the stuff she'd put up with, there was no such thing as surprise left for her. "It's nice to meet you, Koga. Um, maybe you should get off Inuyasha. My friends and I are trying to find something, and he's sort of showing me around so I can find it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Koga blinked and quickly grabbed Kairi's hands in his, his tail wagging, "Why hello..." He batted his eyes seductively.Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 12-1
Inuyasha raised up from his spot on the ground and coughed.
Kagome facepalmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Kairi scrutinized Koga for a moment, trying to figure out who he reminded her of. Then it hit her. He was like Sora, in a way. As in, very easy to read. "Sorry. I have a boyfriend already," she said, removing her hands from his.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Koga however, was not thrown off-course at all, "Oh well, wolves have multiple mates and I can just kill yours."
Inuyasha snarled and jumped to his feet, drawing Tetsusaiga, "STUPID WOLF."
Kagome moaned, "Herrre we go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 am

"No, no, that's not necessary," Kairi replied. "I'm not interested in anyone but him at the moment anyway." She then glanced at Kagome, hoping she would have some quick solution for the cat--er--dog fight about to happen.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:25 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 VayahavistoaInuXD

Before he could even answer his brother the blunettes attack had slammed into some small buhes, leaving the crossdresser in a rather comical position. Sitting he spat out a leaf and glared daggers at the dog demon. Definitely more feral than before, he thought to himself.

Standing once more he took notice that his slipper had broken, his new slipper, his BRAND NEW slipper! That was the last straw as he stood kicking off the other slippers partner and charging at the other only to balk, slinging his weapon at Saix angrily. "You insolent fool! Those were brand new, I hadnt even worn them a day yet! Youll pay for your ignorance!" He screamed lashing his blade at the other mercilessly.

demyx Pictures, Images and Photos

Demyx, stood there, frozen in place it would seem. He wanted to intervene, but at the same time he didnt want to get in the way and make Saix do anything unneccessary, again.

The blond bit into his lip, worrying it thoroughly. His expression morphing his young face into a look of concern for his partner. "Be safe...please..." he whispered hoping that some being would here him and grant his wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Koga frowned as he was intercepted by Kagome but grinned when offered delicious ninja food, "Thanks Kagome." He looked up at the sky and chuckled, kicking dirt at Inuyasha and fleeing. Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 12-1
Inuyasha huffed and glared at Kagome, "Why don't you let me just KILL HIM?!"
Kagome closed her eyes and sighed, "Sit boy."
Inuyasha slammed into the ground.

Bankotsu watched the fight with more interest now, seeing his brother all worked up over shoes, it was really amusing.

Saix didn't even dodge the weapon as it hit him, he continued charging forward, not feeling the pain and too berserk to see the wounds. His blood dripped behind him as he swung Lunatic into the ground and sent blue flames at his opponent, "Ingrate!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Let's hold up for Ju-chan
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 Riku12

Riku nodded in agreement and continued on. He stared at the remnants of the creature they had just blown up smirked.

"Hey, Sora? If more of those things pop up, we should keep blowing them up," he said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 HeartlessBop
At Riku's suggestion, Sora got the same expression as an excited pyromaniac--wait, he was a guy, therefore he was one. "That's an awesome idea!" He pointed forward. "Now let's get going! We gotta find the Keyhole before Kairi!" Yes, Sora was childishly making this a contest.

Kairi laughed at Inuyasha. "I need to learn how to do that for Sora," she said between giggles. "Anyway, let's get searching before more Heartless show up and we're interrupted again."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 13 VayahavistoaInuXD

Jakotsu screamed as he was overwhelmed by the blunettes attack the forceful impact sending him through 3 not so thin tree trunks.

It was silent as he didnt move....blood dripping down his chin from his painted mouth. Was he dead?

demyx Pictures, Images and Photos
Demyx moved closer to his partner, grabbing his arm as he did. "Saix, calm down hes dead. I dont think thats what the Superior wanted but it cant be helped. Focus on him, we need to get the shards from him so we can leave and report back to Xemnas!" He stated, focusing on the task at hand for once

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 am

Inuyasha growled and lifted himself out of the ground, pointing forward, "There....I can practically smell Naraku written up ahead."

Bankotsu immediately darted towards his fallen comrade, "Jaky!!! Jaky!!! Hey!!!" He started to shake the man, "C'mon! You can't let this beat you! Three trees is nothing! We're dead!"

Saix shook his head as his pupils and hair went back to normal, "Huh Demyx? Oh....shards...yes. Superior would want them, we might have to defeat the other though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 am

"What's up ahead?" Kairi asked. "Who's Naraku?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 pm

[quote="The Indeed That Never Was"]

Inuyasha shrugged, "Just about the most evil censored imaginable, I smell his mansion coming up......along with my brother not too far off."
Kagome frowned at Inuyasha's language but let it slide for now, "I hope we don't run into Sesshomaru, that's a whole lot of trouble we don't need."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 am

"Huh? But I thought we were going to the shrine?" Kairi really wanted to look through the shrine for the Keyhole. That was the most likely place, after all. Holygrounds tended to be used for Keyholes.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13