Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Empty I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 pm

This is in celebration of Valentines Day...or for all losers like me, Singles Awareness Day.

Plot: A new internet dating site has appeared and you hope to get a relationship out of it! So....what information are you going to post about yourself? You sexy? You a nympho? Hmmm? Well do tell! Sexysingles.com wants to help you find your soulmate! Or whatever is close to it!

Rules: You may have AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU LIKE, I do not care. It's your job to keep track of them. You can join in WHENEVER you like.

DO NOT POST PICTURES IN POSTS

1.) Please for your first post, follow the skeleton below! Please use sexy pictures! Everyone must post the questions and answers to the survey!
Picture:
Online Username:
Profile:

Dating Survey for Compatibility:
A.)What do you like to do in your spare time?
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe
C.) What do you want in a mate?
D.) Do you have any quirks?
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have?

2.) This is a fun RP, OOC-ness is allowed and encouraged.

WARNING: You are allowed to be a stalker. What is a stalker you may ask? For example: you can post a skeleton profile of a girl, but your real identity is a man, if you want to be a stalker, leave a * next to the username so we all know, HOWEVER, the characters themselves do not. Or you can PM me to be extra secretive!

3.) Your profile and survey questions are visible to everyone so characters are able to go on dates, one-night-stands...whatever. You can even have multiple dates at the same time! Remember though: Your goal is to find your special someone.

4.) Shonen Ai or Shojo Ai (?) is allowed
All and all, HAVE FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Profiles so far~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture:I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) 13fa53ec594aaa682cf5342c
Online Username: SexyVani666
Profile: Vanitas is your average evil teenager who so happens to look exactly like your average heroic teenager. However, heroes suck. Villains are so much more better. >:3

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time? Kill things.. preferably cute and cuddly things.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe: I chase Ventus around all of the worlds and harass the rest of his friends along the way.
C.) What do you want in a mate? Must be evil.
D.) Do you have any quirks? Darkness!
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have? One full of evil! Mwahahaha!
Picture: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Skuld
Online Username: Goddess_Of_Fate
Profile: I likve cute things and romance. Flowers especially. I'm a bit of a trouble maker sometimes, especially in bed. ^_~

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time? Work with my two sisters at our fortune telling booth. Dress in sexy clothes to get attention.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe Yes. I help advertise my older sister's fortune telling booth. Host events on the side. Norse Goddess of Fate, the past specifically.
C.) What do you want in a mate? Loyalty, sexiness, good in bed~
D.) Do you have any quirks? I'm the Norse Goddess of Fate. I can see anyone's past.
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have? Hetero with a male. Definitely sexy and romantic.
Picture: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) __Envy__
Online Username: Envious01
Profile: Looking for someone nice, fling or long term, doesn't matter. Interesting people keep my attention. Pipsqueaks, get lost.

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time? Have a bit of fun with anyone willing~ *hint hint*
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe. Yes, I get into disguise and try to kill off a little pipsqueak alchemist.
C.) What do you want in a mate? Good body~
D.) Do you have any quirks? Don't think so. I'm perfect. ^_^
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have? Am I supposed to care?
Picture: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) ShinZo20-20Xemnas-1
Online Username: SuperiorofTheInBetween001
Profile: I do not 'like', since I have no emotions to speak of. I do however enjoy sex. Thus here I am.

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time?- I do lots of things, like speak to my Kingdom Hearts, my greatest creation. Or I spend time speaking to the remnants of my old self's friend's armor. I monologue a lot and tend to be very anal about things. I am currently trying to take over the worlds.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe- I am the Superior of Organization XIII, a group of nobodies in search of hearts. I have to keep track of eleven idiots daily.
C.) What do you want in a mate?- Someone who is good-looking and likes sex. Preferibly a bluenette but I'll take what I can get.
D.) Do you have any quirks?- I have no heart, thus no emotions. I am a slight sociopath. I have a god complex.
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have? - One that involves sex.
Picture: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) BBSBanner
Online Username: WaterKeyBlader<3*
Profile: I am hoping to meet someone special that can fill my heart with love.

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time?- I practice with my keyblade and hang out with my friends.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe- I am a Keyblade Master, I protect the worlds from darkness
C.) What do you want in a mate?- Someone that is kind and understanding
D.) Do you have any quirks?- None that I am aware of
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have?- One that will hopefully end up in marriage

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Talim_11
Online Username: Guided_By_The_Wind
Profile: I'm guided by the wind, searching for two things, the soul edge, and a companion. I'm not into quick and fast relationships, but I do like slow and at a good pace ones.

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time?
-Look for the soul edge and practice my fighting skills.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe
-Searching for the soul edge as a priest.
C.) What do you want in a mate?
-Honesty.
D.) Do you have any quirks?
-None.
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have?
-A good paced one.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Reno_by_lonelymiracle

Online Username: WildRedTurk
Profile: Job's got me stressed, yo. I need someone ta help me along the way. I got love an' fun up for offer!

A.)What do you like to do in your spare time? Drink and hang out with friends.
B.) Do you have a job? If so, please describe. Yep, I'm a body guard and a mercenary.
C.) What do you want in a mate? Someone who likes to have fun, and is (maybe) up for a family?
D.) Do you have any quirks? I smoke and drink.
E.) What kind of relationship do you wish to have? Long-term, please, yo!

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Xemnas sighed and pulled up his computer chair. This was the one room in the castle where he could get some peace and quiet. He pushed back a few stray strands of hair and booted up the computer and clicked on his newfound website.

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001 has logged on.

He looked over a few profiles in interest, they seemed like interesting people. He especially liked Usagi&Suzuki-San and made sure to 'watch him.'

Aqua* clicked on a small portable computer.

::WaterKeyBlader<3* has logged on

Aqua* looked over a few profiles and immediately messaged SexyVani666

::WaterKeyBlader<3: Hey there Vanitas! Wink

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Usagi contently saved his final draft of a BL, or "Boy Love" novel that he had just completed. It had taken him way too long, but he was happy to finally have it done. He placed Suzuki-san, a giant teddy bear, in the computer chair next to him in his office. He waited as he started up the computer. Once he finally got onto the website he decided to mess around on due to boredom, he logged on.

[Usagi&Suzuki-san has logged on]

Usagi&Suzuki-san has just uploaded a new picture titled: Suzuki-san & I
I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Usami-withSuzuki

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) __Envy__

Envy looked around the room suspiciously before plopping down in his computer chair. Lust and Gluttony were off chasing the pipsqueak leaving him some time of his own.

-Envious01 has signed in-

He looked over the new accounts on one of his favorite sites and smiled to himself.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Reno_by_lonelymiracle
Reno yawned and pushed his paperwork away, wiggling the mouse to wake up his computer. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.

-WildRedTurk has signed in-

His favorite site to browse, so many good looking people, so little time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

[Just in case you didn't see the discussion post: You don't need to post character pics for this, that was just for profiles]
Xemnas blinked, he couldn't help but wonder why this man was obsessed with his teddy bear. He sent him a message.

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: What's with the bear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Skuld
As soon as work was over, Skuld hopped onto her laptop and started up the internet. Well, it was obvious she'd never get Loki now that Mayura had muscled her way in, so she decided to find a meaningful relationship elseyhere.

Goddess_Of_Fate has logged in.

She began perusing profiles for anything promising.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Spark
Mustang frowned at the computer before him. He'd never learn how to work this stupid thing. He'd been messing with it for an hour and still nothing happened. "Damn you!" he shouted at it, smacking the keyboard.

Then a very interesting website appeared. "A dating site?" he repeated. "Well, I haven't been on any dates for a while, so it wouldn't hurt." He created a profile--somehow--and then waited for a response.

HotStuff has logged in.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: I enjoy toys + bears.

Usagi&Suzuki-san has uploaded two new pictures title:
  • My Bear Collection
    I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Usagibearsscreen6
  • My Bedroom
    I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Usagi_10

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: O.O That's a lot of bears!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: So? They're soft and all average family like... :3 Plus...Suzuki-san sleeps with me every night.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: Wuv So you have an animal fetish then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Skuld
Skuld stumbled upon a certain turk. "Oooh! He's so cute!" She decided to contact him and see if it could work out at all.

Godess_of_Fate: Hi there, WildRedTurk-san! It's a pleasure to meet you. You seem like a very nice person.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) Spark
Mustang found someone with the username Guided_By_The_Wind by slapping around the keyboard some more. Curious, he decided to talk to her.

HotStuff: Hello. I'm new to this computer stuff, but I thought I'd try talking to you.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Reno grinned happily to himself. Someone wants to talk to him? How nice~

WildRedTurk: Hey there, Goddess. What's up, yo?

(would he type with 'yo'? >.>)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: Of course, it depends on the animal. I hate birdys. They're so noisy....

[Guided_By_The_Wind] has logged in.

Status: Beat Yungsun in yet another spar. He's so hot headed.

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: Computers are sorta new to me also. I grew up in a tribe without them. Discovered it from looking for the soul edge.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: Oh! That was quick. Most guys I talk to don't reply for a while.

Goddess_of_Fate: There's not much going on on my end, really. That's why I'm here. Very Happy See, I'm trying to find love (aren't we all? Laughing) and thought I'd talk to you.

HotStuff: I'm glad I'm not the only person on the planet who doesn't know how to work these things very well. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Wind. So are you a martial artist?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

[You can put the 'yo' to emphasize he has an accent I guess...O.o?]
::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: Oh, what about dogs? I'm a canine fan myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

(I think he's just weird enough to do that. XD)

WildRedTurk: Aye, I'm at work. Bored, so I'll reply fast. Plus, I'm in the same boat as you, Goddess, I need a right good relationship in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: Well, I looked at your profile and I think we're really compatable. Well, except for the family thing. I'm not quite ready for kids, but that would be a long time off, wouldn't it?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

WildRedTurk: Really? Ya think?

Reno shifted in his seat and thought for a moment before typing again.

WildRedTurk: Agreed with the no kids for a while. I would love to be a dad at some point though. I love kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: I think kids are great, but they can be a bit of a pain sometimes, you know? At work this one kid stuck a lollipop in my hair and I couldn't get it out for hours. My hairs very long. I think if I had kids I'd cut it short like my big sister.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

WildRedTurk: Oh, that sucks. I'm glad I don't work with kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Because Vanitas was so awesome, Master Xehanort had rewarded him with a computer and Internet. The first thing he decided to do was to join this certain site, so he could try to find the love of his life.

::SexyVani666 has signed in::

SexyVani666: Mwahahahaha!

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Aqua* decided that was somehow a response to her comment.

::WaterKeyBlader<3: What are you laughing about Vanitas?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

SexyVani666: O: Aqua! I didn't know you were on here. Anyway... laughing evilly is the best entrance. Ever.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3: That is sort of true. I came on this site after finally giving up on Terra, turns out he's working for the opposite team.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 pm

SexyVani666: He is? That's news to me. He won't be as awesome at evil as I am though!

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next