Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  Empty Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Plot:
Looking for Romance? Looking for love~? Then you've come to the right place!

This little cafe is the perfect place to meet someone else, whether from your own universe or not! Best of all, the waiters and waitresses are all very beautiful, so even if your blind date doesn't work out, you have a sexy piece of eyecandy serving you.

Best of all, for the RPers, it's free! ^_^

The only rule is that we follow the rules. No smut, etc. Everything else is fair game. ...Even guyxguy.

Characters:
Explanation: The only people who have to show up repeatedly are the "servers." Everyone else can pop in from time to time to be served. Thus, Servers are listed while the others are not. It's basically a silly RP to try and get some of our newer members to try out the system. Also, it's a chance for people to do the lamest pairings ever in the name of a "blind date."

Also, if you are just a customer, just post as said customer. You don't have to ask to be them. Only servers have to ask so I can add them to the list.

Oh, No two of the same character. Characters obviously have to leave the cafe sometime, so be patient until that person leaves. ...If that character is inactive for two weeks w/o an away message from the person, it shall be considered that he/she has "left the cafe" and that someone else can take them on.

I'm making a limit of two characters at one time so we don't end up with a bunch of conversations with ourselves. Sorry if this puts a damper on anyone's plans.

Rules for servers:
1. Look good (duh)
2. Over 16 (no little kids for obvious reasons)
3. MUST be existing anime/vid game character. No OCs.
4. Must be in character... if that character had a job at a cafe. (Meaning, act like your character trying to be polite to customers)
5. Limit 2 servers per person. Max number of total servers at one time is 12 (though I doubt we'll reach that number). Also, if you have 2 servers, you cannot be a customer.
6. Servers are allowed to "quit" at anytime. They cannot, however, be fired, unless they have been inactive for two weeks w/o an away message.
7. If someone is in the cafe as the character you want, wait for them to leave the cafe. Then you can join in as a server as that character.

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Love Shop  Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Servers
Aerith
Xemnas

Customers
Labrador
Castor
Beyond Birthday

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 20 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Love Shop  AerithChibi
Aerith opened the cafe she owned and managed, the Love Shop, set up her cart of flowers out front for deceration, then went back inside to get everything else ready. She had two employees, but they weren't there yet. Today was their grand opening. Hopefully things would go well.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas sighed, opening the door apprenhensively. If he did this job, they had promised him the Organization could gain their hearts back. He just hoped no-one in the Organization knew about this job. He tugged lightly at the dress and groaned, how do women wear this? He coughed akwardly to get Aerith's attention, "I have arrived early, what would you like me to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Love Shop  AerithChibi
Aerith blinked. "Um... You know... You don't have to dress like a woman... I know this is a cafe, but it's not a maid cafe." It was like seeing Cloud all over again. Well, at least they weren't trying to sneak in someplace men weren't allowed. "So... if you'd like, there's a locker room in the back if you'd like to change..."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas coughed, "As much as I would like to, I am under firm obligation to wear this at least one hour per day. " I soooo hate you right now Ansem. He looked around akwardly to break the silence, "What do we do here anyways?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Love Shop  AerithChibi
Either he lost a bet or someone's really pissed with him. "Well, when we get some customers to come in, we take their orders and bring their food. If you wish, you can flirt, since that is part of what this store is about." Or that's what her boss had decided. She'd just wanted to open a cafe.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas nodded while listening to her, "Sounds reasonable."
What does flirting mean?....This requires future research....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Love Shop  AnimalCops4ccdb09e61696

Saix hummed happily as he turned a corner and walked into the small shop. Looking around he smiled softly, the smell of the shop making his stomach growl. "How nice this shop is..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas paused, "Oh by Kingdom Hearts no, not him." He dashed behind the counter and hid in embarrassment. He gulped, "Saix will never respect me if he sees me in this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Saix's ears twitched slightly, "Was that...? No, no... Who am I kidding?" He chuckled to himself as he walked to a booth in the corner of the shop and sat down. "Xemnas would not be here of all places."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas was there of course and WAS having a mini-panic attack. He did not notice Aerith hovering over him, obviously going to attempt to get him to WORK. Xemnas bit his nails, "Oh Kingdom Hearts WHY Saix?!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Saix looked over the little menu and waited for a waiter or waitress to come and take his order. He softly hummed a tune that had been stuck in his head for the past two days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Love Shop  AerithChibi
Aerith looked from Xemnas to Saix and back. "Would you like me to handle this customer?" she asked, concerned not so much for Xemnas as much as their china in chase he dropped something.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
He sighed, his built-in pride not letting himself be outdone by a young girl. "No,....I will handle this." You can do this Xemnas, straight face, Saix will never say a word, he's trustworthy...it's not like he's Xigbar. He regained his composure, balancing the tableware on the serving dish successfully and ever-so-gracefully swished next to Saix, who was busy looking at the menu. "What would you care for Sir?" Oh Kingdom Hearts if he laughs I think I might die of humiliation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh, yes," Saix said, looking down at the menu, "I will have a chocolate chip muffin and some cocoa." How he loved his chocolate. He looked at his server and his golden eyes went wide, "Xemnas..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Somehow, in his flustered state of mind, all he could spit out was, "Does this dress make me look fat?" He then facepalmed himself in shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Saix covered his mouth, chuckling softly. He moved his hand away from his mouth after he calmed down and smiled kindly at Xemnas. "No, Sir. You look very nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
He blinked, a light pink grazing his tan cheeks. "Oh, really you think so?" Is this what flirting is? "....How do I look nice exactly, which part do you like best?" He leaned over him with a smirk to rival Axel's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Saix felt a blush tint his cheeks, "Uh..." Was Xemnas flirting with him? Was this just another dream? The blunette's dream versions of Xemnas didn't even act like this! He pinched his own arm nonchalantly just to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas smirk grew even wider and he cooed "Well my dear Diviner? You did not answer my question." He could not BELIEVE the POWER he had now, this is amazing! He would use this to his advantage! He gently leaned forward and kissed Saix on the middle of his scar, "You awake in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Saix felt his cheeks grow hotter as his blush got redder in color. He looked into his Superior's eyes, still not sure how to answer the first question, "I am awake, Sir..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas scooted in next to Saix, setting the food and various tablewear for him, "Oh? You seem to be coming down with a fever, you're turning red. Do you need to see Vexen?" He grinned. I wonder if I can make him faint, do nobodies faint? ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Saix's blush deepened even more, scooting as far as he could away from the Superior, "Uhm, no, Sir... I do not have to see Vexen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Love Shop  Xemnas
Xemnas patted him on the head lightly, scratching him behind the ear, "Too bad, I must get back to work." He lifted himself up and walked into the back. Haha..I'll play hard to get...I'm sooo evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next