Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

+5
Noelle's December
Gold Chocobo
JupiterLightning
Destiny's Gate
Insectie
9 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 24 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by MagiusNecros Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm

I think Lamefaqs made a crap move with switching to a Cloud server since it seems to crash frequently.

SO ANNOYING.
MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 24 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm

I'll be in my 30s by the time she does mature though ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm

True...as for Gamefaqs, did they really switch servers? >.<

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Yup.
MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

What was wrong with their last one?

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Nothing I know of. Bunch of dumb dumbs if you ask me.
MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Yeah, I thought gamefaqs was fine as well. Sometimes they shouldn't upgrade unless there is a serious problem. >..<

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah, don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:20 pm

They only thing I can see is upgrading MMOs, other than that, Ju's statement is true.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 am

JupiterLightning wrote:I hate it when Link comes into my house and breaks all of my pots.
Oh yeah? Well, I had a white dog run through mine and steal all my turnips and apples.

(Okami reference)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 am

When a $30 pizza makes you sick. >_<

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Wow. Where do they sell thirty dollar pizzas? O.o
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

I ordered 2 large pizzas, and the deluxe one was about $20. I was so upset because I bought it thinking it would be good, but ended up sick. Sad

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 am

Were the ingredients bad or did you get indigestion from a weird combo you weren't used to?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 am

No idea, I don't think the combo was new to me, I've eaten it before at other places. Maybe it was the sauce, sometimes sauces don't agree with me.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 am

That could be. It could be the acidity. I know some people who have trouble if the food they eat is too acidic.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 am

True true. I'll have to look into that.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 am

I literally AM sick to my stomach.
"Best" way to wake up in the morning= Feeling like your stomach is caving in on itself.
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 am

So I was trying to get an item in a video game and thought I had all the requirements since three faqs were in agreement about it. I couldn't find the sucker, so I went to a different source of faqs and all of them said I needed a few more things to get the item I was after. -_- Stupid faqs.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm

For a second, I thought you said censored instead of faqs. XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:28 pm

I am sick and tired of companies TEXTING me ads. I know it's random dial up. No one has my cell number. I don't sign up for stuff requiring numbers, and they are absolutely required, I usually put my home phone.

So why the heck do they keep texting me ads? >_< That's illegal since they're not allowed to contact using cell phones without permission. Hell, my cell and home phones are on the "Do Not Call" list.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah, I get texts saying I won a giftcard or something. My cell phone provider will text every now and then about offers, but at least they're legit and it doesn't happen every often. Also, I've had numbers call my cell, saying I've won trips and whatnot. It's annoying.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

This time is was from a law firm saying, "If you or someone you know has taken this or that or the other thing, contact such-and-such law firm through this site"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

I guess since the news stations ran out of details about the shooting to talk about, they're going to bring politics into the issue. They don't need to do this today.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum