Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

They found Link there, of course.

"Oh great. Do I have to deal with you people every time?!" Link drew his sword once more.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

Post by dragon922 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Link was refreshed after the last boss battle, but unfortunately all out of fairies again. Sora, Goofy, and Donald were oblivious to what Link had just done for them and attacked him on the spot. Sora engaged Link in a sword fight while Donald prepared his more impressive spells. Sora caught Link off guard with Sonic Blade and for once Goofy and Donald made useful contributions with their actually effective attacks and finished off Link, again.

The trio heard redead screams within the graveyard as they stood over the lingering body of the fallen hero and decided to take their search elsewhere.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Once they were gone, Link reappeared at the entrance he'd used to the village. Navi bobbed around him and said, "You screwed up agian."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Link sheathed his sword and wandered off to his next boss battle.

(what's after this one again? I really don't remember.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 pm

While Link returned to the past for some much needed equipment, Sora, Donald and Goofy got caught by the female scourges of the desert, the Gerudos.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Sora tried for some peace talks first. "Hey ladies. We're just passing through."

One of the women jabbed Sora in the back to keep him moving to their make-shift jail cells. "We eat good tonight," she said, gesturing to Donald.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Sora, Donald, and Goofy sat waiting in the dungeon while Link valiantly worked to free some carpenters. Unfortunately he let one of the Gerudos get too close and he ended up thrown in the holding cell with the confused trio.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Link groaned. "What are you three doing here?"

Sora gave him a cold look. "I could ask you the same thing!" He stood and stretched. "We were just going to get out of here. Right guys?"

"But how are we gonna do that?" Goofy asked.

Rolling his eyes, Sora whipped out the Keyblade. "Giant key, remember?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

The Keyblade, confused by a cell with no door, latches onto Link's hookshot and pulls all four of them out of the cell.

"Well, let's get this over with," Link says.

"You're on!" Sora yells with unnecessary enthusiasm.

Link pulls out his bow and shoots Donald and Goofy down. As Sora charges at him with the Keyblade, Link pulls out the megaton hammer and stops Sora and his charge.

Link sighs in exasperation and moves off to finish freeing the carpenters.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Sora growled, "Jerk face," when the continue screen appeared. "I'll win next time!" he called after the boy in green, shaking his fist.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2