Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Rembart
"Are you mad at me?" Eliot asked, surprised. There was always the possibility Seraphim had told her what had happened, but he didn't want to assume the worst without proof. "What did I do?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Rena

She sat there in silence for a moment. She knew she was mad at him. However, she didn't understand why. This feeling she had at the moment was something completely foreign to her. She had never felt like this before.

"I don't want to play a stupid volleyball game. Lucy said I wasn't invited. She told me... she said I wasn't invited...," she muttered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Eliot stepped closer and squatted slightly so that he could look into Rena's eyes. "Hey, I'm not sure what's going on between you and Lucy, but I don't want you sitting here all alone just because you two aren't getting along. The Lock-In's for fun, and there's no point if you aren't having any."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Rena sighed. She knew he was right. Finally, she stood up and gave a slight nod. "I guess I'll play. I'm not too familiar with volleyball, though."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

"Neither am I. All I know is that you have to knock the ball over the net and not let it hit the ground. We'll figure it out eventually." He laughed and led the way back to the gym, where enough people were waiting to start the game.

"Now let's get this party started!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Zayden15

Zayden took a position near the front of the net, because he was so tall they said something about spiking or blocking. He figured he could do that, it didn't seem that hard.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 0045-a11

Lucy was on the opposite team from Eliot and Rena, but she didn't mind. She had gotten Zayden on her side, so she figured he would be usual for spikes and blocking. She was first to serve,

"Score 0-0!" She said before hitting an overhand serve, hard enough to go over the net, but not too hard to where it goes out of bounds.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Eliot dived for it and knocked it back over the net. He grinned at Lucy, hoping he'd impressed her just a little. He knew some of the other girls on the other team were impressed.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose wandered over to the volleyball game, eager to beat people up in a more...fashionable sense, "Hey mind if we join?" She grinned a little, hoping to join Rena's team.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia stood next to her, knowing that somehow it was going to turn into a territorial fight with two werewolves....

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"Sure you can!" Eliot called. "We're both short one or two people anyway. It's just for fun anyway, so let loose." He hoped, though, that this wouldn't turn into a war between wolves.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 20 Zayden15

Zayden watched as a team member bumped it over to him, he ended up spiking it over the net, wondering if anyone would be able to save it. If they did, he figured it would be quite a fun game to play, since that meant there would be a longer volley.

Lucy nodded,

"Just each of you chose a different team," She said, then went back to watching the ball. She got very into sports. She wasn't focused on anyone else or anything else except the ball and her team, "Nice spike Zayden! Let's keep it up!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Rose skipped over to Rena and grinned, "I am SO on your team. Kickass!" She grinned like a maniac. She hit the spike back like a beast and grinned again.

Darcia frowned, he wasn't about to correct his mate in her choice, so he stood next to Zay on the other team, he willed himself to make this fun, not a competition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Eliot grinned. They'd gotten a good teammate. "Go Rose! We're gonna win!"

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Lucy saw the play, it was hard and was heading extremely close to the ground. She felt the urge to save it. She ran and slid onto the gym floor, sliding until she got the ball and bumped it high into the air. She didn't care that she was in a dress and she might have flashed people, she cared about the ball, "Darcia, help it over!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Darcia spiked it back over, the ball gaining speed and hitting ....Rose...in the face. He turned pale.

Rose gaped, gripping her face and snarling, "ASSHOLE!," the ball tumbled towards the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Eliot involuntarily winced when the ball hit Rose in the face. "Ouch. Um, are you okay?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't kick all their asses for this.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Lucy felt terrible, she dashed over to the other side,

"Are you okay?" She then turned to Darcia, "What the hell was that!? You just hit her in the face! You should at least play fair! Jeez!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

"I think it was an accident. He wouldn't do it on purpose. They're dating, after all." Eliot didn't want any fights breaking out already.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Rena walked over to Rose. This was exactly why she had stayed back through most of the game. She thought she'd be the one to get smacked in the face.

"Rose, are you okay?" she asked softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Darcia gulped, "I ..I didn't mean to baby! I swear!!!!"

Rose growled, her eyes flashing in anger, a bit of electricity crackled around her and she ran at him in a state of pure rage.

Darcia screamed and ran for his life out of the room, "I'M SOOOORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!"

Rose chased after him, screaming, "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Darcia watched Rose chase Darcia. "Um, should we break them up?" he asked Rena, since she knew the both of them best.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm

"Um, just let them go at it," Rena replied. "As long as they don't kill each other they'll be fine."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Lucy was quite glad that they had won the game, then, she glanced over at the clock. 9:44pm. Shoot! I almost forgot! She said quickly heading into a hallway. She then turned invisible and walked through the walls and lockers until she made it outside. At exactly 9:47pm, her house had burned to the ground. She always thought that maybe one day that would be the time her mother would see her. So she stood in front of the school, invisible, waiting.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Rose tackled him to the ground, "That's it! No sex for you!"

Darcia whined, "Noooo!!! Anything but that!" His tail drooped and he pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

"If you're sure," Eliot said, not quite convinced. He watched Rose chase Darcia a minute, then asked, "So, um, how's your friend Seraphim dong? Any better?" He didn't quite know what to talk about with Rena.

Then he heard Rose's exclamation, but he decided to ignore it. What they did was their business.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"She's doing much better," Rena replied. "My father worked some things out, and she's going to be living with me now. I think she might get to come home on Sunday. I'm pretty excited. It'll be like having a sister." She paused, hearing Rose's exclamation as well. "Yeah... they tend to do things they probably shouldn't do, but whatever. It's not my place to tell them what to do."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next