Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Empty The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 pm

CAMP DARES

Plot: Some students from the high school all go on a camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. Of course, they play tons of games, tell scary stories, swimming, and fishing! However, the most entertaining of time of the night: Campfire Truth or Dare!

Set-Up:

*This Roleplay will take place for three "role-playing" days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and how everyone goes home (Monday).
*We will role-play each day and night.
*Everynight there is a game of truth or dare, but other activities can be included (like scary stories).
*Girls get a tent and the guys get a tent, that way there is no sharing of different sexes Smile All characters shall behave at night Wink

Rules:

*You must only sign up with your own personal characters from the "The Original Roleplaying High School" unless you have permission from the person who is roleplaying that character at the high school role-play.
*All normal Roleplaying Rules
*Three Character Max

Characters:

*Yuuta, Temari, and Zayden - Gold Chocobo
*Keegan and Rena - JupiterLightning
*Aden, Seraphim, and Eliot - Destiny's Gate

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 pm

FRIDAY

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Yuuta_14

Yuuta stood, finally finding the spot that had been reserved for everyone. His father and he used to camp on his spot all the time, so he invited Temari and Aden, who ended up inviting more people apparently. Not that he really minded. He was regretting inviting Temari already however, because she had talked his ear off in the car. He was setting up the tents, since he didn't trust Temari to do it. No one else had arrived yet. He had two bags. One with everything in it, and a small one with all of his pills and cigarettes. He finished pitching one tent, then started on pitching the other. The tents were large and could each hold up to five people. He figured the guys in one, girls in the other,

"Hey Temari, hand me the mallet."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares 1418991060_l

"Here ya go," Temari said excitedly, handing the mallet over, "I can't wait! This will be soooo much fun! I packed extra marshmellows and a bathing suit! We have to swim in the creek today! It's so hot! It'll be a blast! The rope is still up for it, right? Right?" She asked before setting her stuff in the first tent that was pitched,

"I'm changing~! Don't you peek~!" She called from the tent.

Like I would be interested..., "Yeah alright. Swimming after I finish this tent sounds good. Then maybe I'll grill something at one of those grils for lunch."

Temari then came back out in a white bikini with blue polka-dots,

"I'm ready!! Hurry up so we can swim!!"

"Yeah, yeah."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Zayden15

Zayden hadn't arrived yet. He decided to come because he discovered that Seraphim was, and decided that it was a very "human" type of activity. He was currently flying. He had no bags at all. He figured if he needed something, he could contact his family or just fly and go get it. He figured he could use a few flys anyhow.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena

Rena sat on the steps of her front porch. Her bag was sitting right next to her as well as her brother who didn't look too thrilled to be going on this trip, but she was making him come along anyway. She glanced back at the door, hoping Seraphim was ready. She wasn't sure if her friend was going to be flying or if she was going to ride along.

When she heard Keegan sigh, she turned to face him and gave him a frown.

"Why do you have to be so huffy? Come on. Camping trips are really fun," she stated.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Keegan-2

Keegan rolled his eyes. "I don't mind the trip. Your boyfriend is just late," he replied. "You really should get your driver's license or whatever it's called."

"I'm working on it," Rena stated. "You need to learn how to be patient."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Girl-1
"I packed a picnic for when we get there," Seraphim said, holding up a picnic basket as well as a duffle bag for her things. "And snacks for the road." She looked at the street. "Um, where's Eliot?"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rembart
The car turned onto their street just as the question came out of her mouth.

"Sorry, guys," Eliot called, climbing out of the car and helping everyone put their things in his overstuffed trunk. "I wasn't sure what to pack and my servants went a little overboard... I made sure they kept the backseats clear, at least."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares SayaTrain
Aden was already lazing by the end of the creek with a fishing pole. He was an excellent fisherman and already had a small bucket of fish he'd caught from a deeper spot by the edge of a lake the creek fed. Good, healthy fish that would make for good eats later on. He was also already in his swim trunks for when Yuuta finished up with the tent and all that.

Perhaps I should head back with my catch, he thought, eyeing the three fish in his bucket. That was enough for now. Aden picked up the bucket with the live fish and headed back up to where they were camping. "Look what I've got."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena10

Rena snorted when she saw everything packed into the trunk of his car. It looked as if he were packed for a three week trip instead of a three day one.

"You've never been camping, have you?" she asked him before sliding into the front passenger seat. "Keegan was trying to over pack, too."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Keegan10

Keegan slid into the backseat and scoffed. "Well, I tried. I've never camped before, remember?"

"Rich boys, I swear," Rena teased.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm

"I've never camped before either," Seraphim said brightly. "Except in my backyard when I was really little. It rained, so I had to go back inside before my bedtime, so I guess it doesn't count."

Eliot chuckled at Seraphim's anecdote. "No, I've never camped either. If my parents knew I would be out under the stars this weekend, they'd drag me home right now. They think camping is below them." He grinned at Keegan. "At least between the two of us we'll be all set for anything, right?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

Yuuta carefully used the mallet to push the final stake into the ground. Now the two extremely large tents were set up. He let out a sigh and wiped some sweat from his forehead. It was a hot day, but that was perfect weather for camping, because that meant it would be a warm night. He looked over as Aden walked over with the fish,

"Nice, the question is, to cut off their heads now? Or later?" He said with a grin, "anyway, I'm going to change. Temari is already bugging me about swimming. We got this really deep spot where I tied a rope on a branch, so you can swing from it and jump in the water." He entered the tent and appeared out shortly. Old faded scars were evident on his upper body, but he rarely noticed them anymore,

"Let's go then."

Temari saw the fish and got rather excited. So she went up to Aden and poked the fish in the bucket, then she came to a sudden realization,

"Oh my gosh! THEY'RE ALIVE STILL!" She said in shock, but after a while calmed down, "Yuu-Chan, I didn't know that fish came ALIVE? I thought only pet fish did!"

Yuuta just sighed with a sweatdrop going down the side of his face (--U), "Yes, fish come alive Maron."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 am

"Well, we need to put them on ice, so don't worry about cutting off the heads," Aden said. "Keeps them fresher that way."

He was about to kill the fish to put them on ice when Temari squeeled. "Erm... Perhaps we shouldn't have let her meet dinner?" Not many fell in love with fish before they were eaten, but this was Temari. For all he knew she fell in love with anything breathing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Keegan11

Keegan nodded his head in agreement. "It doesn't hurt to be prepared," he stated. "Anyway, how far is this place?" he asked. He wasn't used to riding in these car contraptions. It was making him feel a little queasy.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1010

"Not too far since Eliot drives fast like a maniac," Rena replied teasingly. "I bet they already have the tents set up and stuff."

"... We're staying in tents?" Keegan asked.

"Of course. That's what you do when you camp out, silly," Rena replied back. She turned around in her seat to face a seemingly disappointed Keegan. Rena frowned.

"Aww. It's not that bad. You're outside and a part of nature. There's nothing wrong with that," Rena said with a smile. "Also, I bet you can actually see the stars out here. You can't see them all in town because of all the lighting around."

Keegan relented. "I suppose that sounds nice... Too bad there couldn't be a full moon to go along with the stars."

Rena snorted. "As much as I think Puppy would enjoy the exercise running in the woods and all, it's probably better that it's not a full moon. That would be a disaster waiting to happen somehow."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

"With normal humans? Yeah, that's a disaster," Eliot said. They stopped at one of the few lights in the middle of nowhere. "Right Seraphim?" When he turned to look back briefly, the girl was asleep in the backseat. "Well, that was sooner than I thought."

They turned down a gravel road and reached the campsite within a few minutes. "We're here." Eliot cut the engine.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Keegan12

"Err," Keegan began, poking the sleeping angel on the shoulder. "Hey, you. Wake up. We're here," he said.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1011

"Awesome," Rena, said. She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car and headed to the trunk to help get the stuff out. When she saw Yuuta and the others, she smiled and waved.

"Sorry we're late, guys!" she called out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

"Huh?" Seraphim sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Oh, we're here already?" She got out of the car with her picnic basket. "I brought some food," she offered to Yuuta, Aden, and Temari. "Is Zayden not here yet?"

Eliot hopped out of the car and looked at the campsite. There were two tents. "So we really are tent camping. How quaint." He'd never been in a tent before. Not even a circus tent.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

Yuuta decided to do it the easy way, he took the fish from Aden then looked at Temari, then he put on a random face of shock and pointed the opposite direction,

"Look! Temari! It's MY LITTLE PONY'S PINKIE PIE!" He shouted, which made her look over. Then when she wasn't looking he smacked their heads against the cooler and threw them in.

Temari looked over but couldn't find the My Little Pony anywhere,

"Where is she? I can't find her!"

"Did I say My Little Pony's Pinkie Pie? I meant to say that blade of grass over there..."

"But grass is boring!" She replied, then saw the others, so she waved, "hi guys! We're going swimming! Yuu-Chan has this great spot for swimming!"

(LOL XD Yuuta would know about My Little Pony)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 am

"Nice one," Aden whispered to Yuuta. "Let's get going to that swimming spot," he said to Temari and the others. "We're burning daylight."

"Sure! Let me change into my swimsuit." Seraphim hurried off to the girls' tent with her bag and changed. When she came out, she was in a light blue tankini and swimshorts.

Eliot headed over to the guys' tent and also changed into his swimtrunks. "So where is this swim spot?" he asked, looking forward to swimming.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:02 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Keegan13

"Eh, I think I'll just hang out here. Have fun," Keegan stated. Truthfully, he didn't enjoy water. He didn't like getting his wings wet at all.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1012

"Suit yourself," Rena said before following Seraphim to their tent. She changed into a tankini and swimshorts as well (her dad wouldn't let her get anything else of obvious reasons), though her top was more of a cobalt blue.

"I swear we could almost be twins," she mused to Seraphim as she walked back out, standing next to Eliot.

"You better not try to dunk underwater or something," she warned him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 am

Seraphim giggled. She'd thought the same thing when she and Rena had become friends. They looked a lot alike, and when they dressed the same, they were often mistaken by people who didn't know them well as twin. She wasn't sure how Rena felt about it sometimes, but Seraphim liked the idea of a "twin" sister.

"I wouldn't dream of dunking you," Eliot replied. "That would be dangerous. Now splashing..." He grinned mischievously. "Splashing isn't dangerous at all and it's a lot of fun."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1013

"Don't even think about it, Eliot," Rena warned as she made her way over to the water. She stepped into one of the shallow areas where the water only reached up to her ankles. She thought for a moment before turning to Seraphim.

"I hope Zayden didn't get lose or something," she stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

Yuuta walked further up the river, where he had tied a rope on a sturdy branch, over really deep water. He pulled on the rope to make sure it was still in-tact, then took a few steps back, holding onto it. He then ran foreward and off of the piece of land, swung until he was near the middle of the water, and dropped down,

"Hell yeah!" He shouted beforing landing in the water. Shortly after he did, he swam back to the surface, "water's great!"

Temari went right after Yuuta, she jumped off after swinging on the rope, but instead of landing in the water she landed right on top of Yuuta, causing both of them to sink a moment, before they both came to the surface,

"Awh! You caught me because you thought I couldn't swim!"

"Oof! That wasn't it at all!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 am

"He's probably taking his time flying over," Seraphim suggested, going ankle deep in the water as well. "Or maybe he forgot something and had to turn back."

"Or maybe he got lost and won't ask for directions," Eliot added. "Ack! Cold!" He quickly danced back out of the water. "How do you guys just stand there?"

Aden tried not to laugh at Temari and Yuuta. "You okay?" he called, holding the rope for his turn and waiting for the two to get out of the way.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1014

Rena broke into fits of laughter. “Nice catch, Yuuta!” she called out before turning her attention back to Eliot.

“Aww. It isn’t that cold, Eliot. Come here,” she said, reaching out and grabbing his wrist. She pulled him forward.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Yuuta swam west away from the center, since Temari wasn't letting go, and he looked over at Eliot,

"Are you serious? The water temperature is fine," Yuuta responded, "try swimming when the water is sixty degrees, if feels so much colder!" He said before getting a little annoyed with Temari,

"Temari, will you please get off?"

Temari finally got off of Yuuta and smiled at him,

"Awh, you know you loved it!" She responded then looked at Aden, "jump jump jump! Then when you land in I'll bite your feet like an evil shark!" She said, using her fingers to make fangs in her mouth,

"See? Rawr! RAAAAWRRRR!!!" She bellowed, the last one sounding rather convincing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 am

Eliot allowed himself to be pulled into the water, but his foot caught on a rather large rock just below the surface, causing him to trip. He fell into the water with a huge splash, getting himself and the two girls soaked. Instead of being upset, he laughed. "That was great!"

Aden rolled his eyes and swung into the water on the rope. When he came back up, he swam over to Yuuta and Temari. "They look like they're having fun," he commented, eyeing the now soaked group at the edge of the water.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares Rena1015

Rena laughed as well. "See? It isn't so bad," she said, splashing Eliot before swimming away from the edge to go out a little more deeper.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Yuuta then looked up at a higher up cliff, then at the water. He took in a deep breath and dove under the water, to check out deep it was. Upon inspection, he was able to tell it had to be about fifteen feet deep from the middle. So he got out of the water and climbed up a rocky wall, until he was at the very top, about six feet above water. He cupped his hands around his mouth,

"HELLO ALL VICTIMS OF THE SPLASH WAVE!! WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP ON SWIMMING! AND HERE I GO!" He finished then jumped off the side, and curled up into a cannonball, landing in the water, causing a large wave. He swam to the surface with a smile.

Temari swam throw the waves for a while with a determined look,

"Imma better fishy then you!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 am

Seraphim laughed as the splash Yuuta created lapped around her ankles. She then went a little deeper to actually swim. The water was chilly but nice.

Eliot splashed her back and swam after her. He was a very good swimmer, though he was (ironically) doing the doggy paddle at the moment.

Aden dove underwater to sneak up on Yuuta after he had jumped in and then hugged him. "Nice cannonball," he teased.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next