Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:11 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1816

"Yeah. I'm going to have to side with Aden there," Rena stated. She pondered for a minute before something came to her. "Okay. I dare you to stop smoking until the camping trip is over."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Yuuta_11

Yuuta honestly didn't expect that. He would never say no to a dare though. Little did they know how deadly this would be, well, except for Aden. The last time Yuuta tried to stop pill popping cold turkey, he was a complete asshole to Aden and everyone around him. The results would be the same if he tried to stop smoking. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, putting it into the pack with the rest of them. Then, he took the half full pack of cigarettes and threw it in the fire,

"Bring it." He said with a dead serious look in his eyes. Then he said, "Truth or dare?" Not to anyone in particular, but he was waiting for someone with courage to speak up.

((haha they're going to be screwed by the second day xD))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Girl-1
Seraphim raised her hand. "U-um, I haven't been asked anything yet, so... truth." She wasn't sure what Yuuta would ask, but she certainly hoped it wouldn't be something too embarrassing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Although Yuuta would never admit it, he could never make a cruel question to Seraphim, because she gave off that really sweet and innocent vibe. He momentarily closed his eyes, digging into his head for a question that wouldn't be mean to ask. He could feel Aden's hand on his, which made him think of relationships. He knew the question was a little girly to ask, but he knew that he thought about it sometimes as well, so in high school, it was a mature question to ask,

"In the future, do you want to be in a wedding dress or a kimono when you get married? What do you want it to look like?" He asked.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

"Um, well, I guess I'd like to wear... a dress. A white one kinda like in the princess movies." She was a total innocent, and that was the most she could think of.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1817

Rena sighed in relief, thankful that Yuuta picked a decent question for Seraphim to ask.

She then turned to Eliot and smiled. "It's getting late. I'm going to get to bed," she said softly before kissing him on the cheek. "Goodnight."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am

Yuuta stood up,

"It is getting late, we have to put this out so we don't attract any animals," He responded, grabbing the nearby bucket of water and dumping it over the fire, "I'll be back in a little while." Yuuta responded. He walked off by the river, swallowing some pills. He couldn't smoke, so he was trying to distract himself, although he was already feeling on edge. He took an additional pill in hopes that it would help.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Zayden15

Zayden entered the tent for the guys, wrapping himself in the five sleeping bags that he brought, appearing to be a giant cocoon. He had done the same thing when they went to DC, except he was in a closet last time. Zayden preferred to be extremely warm when he slept, which many would find uncomfortable.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:07 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 SayaTrain
Aden followed Yuuta down to the river, already worried about Yuuta's mental state. The guy practically lived on cigarettes. "You know you can smoke, right?" he said quietly. "No one'll notice if you do down here. Everybody else is already going to sleep."

Seraphim went into the tent and dug out some of her toiletries. Down the road about a two minute walk was a bathroom with showers and toilets and sinks. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth," she semi-announced. "Does anyone want to join me?" She hoped so because she really didn't want to walk alone with just her flashlight.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rembart
Eliot kissed Rena back before telling Seraphim, "I'll come too. Just give me a sec." He went through his things for his own toothbrush and toothpaste. "Anyone else before we leave without you?" He figured Rena would come, but Zayden was already out cold.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena19

Rena nodded and went to grab her toothbrush. "I'd rather go in a group out in the dark anyway. You coming, Keegan?" she asked her brother.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Keegan49

"I'll brush them in the morning," Keegan said with a small yawn. "Be careful. Don't get eaten by anything out there," he added jokingly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 1418991060_l

"I wonder what a toothbrush is," Temari thought out loud before crawling into the sleeping-bag in her tent. She rested against the ground, "I wish it was morning...I hate night-time. So boring." She said in almost a pouty tone before she tried to get some rest.

"A dare is a dare Aden, God, I'm not backing down!" Yuuta responded in a firm, almost irritable tone, "besides, I don't need someone to find out and call me a pussy over it. What do you think this is? Middle school? Hell no, it's high school, and if you can't take the challenge, they are quick to judge you. Most of those judges are swine."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 am

"Quit the macho act," Aden said, hands on his hips. "They're our friends. I don't think they'd judge you. Besides, he who is free of sin cast the first stone and all that." Then he grinned. "And I'd punch anyone who did for ya."

"Har har, very fun, Tinkerbell." Eliot gestured for them to head over to the bathrooms. "We'll be back before you even start missing us."

Seraphim followed Eliot and Rena to the bathrooms, where she used the bathroom, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and braided her hair quickly so that it wouldn't get tangled during the night. Then she waited for Rena to finish up. She'd gotten quite good at getting ready for anything fast.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1910

Once Rena was through, she walked out to meet Seraphim. She smiled, looking around for her boyfriend, before breaking out into a grin.

"Let's go hide in those bushes over there," she whispered, dragging her friend along.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 am

"Sure?" Seraphim said, following her friend. She wasn't quite sure what Rena had thought of, but... "What're we doing in the bushes?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 1418991060_l

Temari then suddenly sat up, remembering the time Yuuta and she had gone their when they were younger. She closed her eyes, remembering they had went swimming and had a lot of fun. That night, Temari had listened to Yuuta, and Yuuta had listened to her. After that night, they were the closest friends,

"The wooden box," She responded with a smile, "we'll have to find it tomorrow." She said before resting her head.

Yuuta let out a huff. He wished he was in a rocking chair, so he could impatiently rock back and forth. Giving up, he pulled out a Marlboro cigarette, lighting it and taking a large breath of smoke in, before letting it out. He frowned, looking at the water,

"Smoking is such a horrible habit," he responded, "but I feel like when I smoke I'm closest to my father. It may sound stupid, but that's how I feel." He said.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:35 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1818

"We're going to jump out at him when the time is right. Just stay quiet," she instructed her friend.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Aden shrugged. "I've heard stranger. Back in the country, I knew someone who cared for pigs to be closer to his father." He shivered a bit. The temperature was dropping now that the sun was gone and the fire was slowly dying. "We should probably head back when you're done with that."

Seraphim blinked at her friend, confused. "Huh? But why?" She really didn't get it. "Wouldn't that scare him?" She didn't realize that that was the point.

Eliot finished up in the bathroom and headed out to meet with the girls. He didn't realize that they had finished long before him and were now hiding in the bushes.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:15 pm

"Sure," Yuuta responded, crushing his cigarette before flicking it in the grass. They safely navigated back to the tents, laying on his back on a sleeping bag. He stared up for a bit before he decided to sleep. It was late, and he knew that if he didn't fall asleep soon he'd have another craving of some sort, and he didn't feel like getting up in the middle of the night.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1819

"On the count of three," Rena whispered, "One, two, three!"

At three, Rena jumped out in front of Eliot and shouted, "Boo!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Aden poured the bucket of water over the fire and was greeted with a loud hiss of steam. The fire out, he yawned and headed to bed himself.

Seraphim jumped out as well and shouted, "Boo!" at the top of her lungs.

Eliot nearly jumped out of his skin. He let out a small yelp of surprise. "What'd you do that for?" he asked. "I thought you two were bears or something!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:57 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena1820

Rena laughed and took Eliot's hand. "Come on you, it's getting late," she said as she began walking toward the camp.
((ok next day sounds good))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

SATURDAY

Yuuta was up early in the morning, outside over the grill. He had just finished his cigarette, which he promptly put out. He had a skillet over the flame, where he had eggs, which were sizzling away due to the heat. Yuuta was good at cooking things on the grill, so he was able to make easy meals to survive. However, he couldn't bake for the life of him. He scratched his head, before he grabbed a spatula and flipped over the eggs that were ready. He smiled as he continued to cook ahead. He wasn't the first one up. He watched Zayden swoop down, holding a bunch of nuts.

Temari woke up, stretching and laying in the tent. She looked around, before poking both Rena and Seraphim,

"How about we have a big game of hide-n-seek today? We can do "not it" after breakfast, so one of the guys will have to find us," She responded with a grin, "wouldn't that be fun? It's a really big park, and it would involve a lot of people!" She responded with a nice laugh.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Zayden15

"I don't know how useful these will be, but I found them while flying around around three in the morning in order for me to hunt," Zayden responded, being sure that he didn't mention what he ended up eating, "so, I hope they are of use..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena20

Rena stretched her arms and let out a yawn before replying to Temari, "That sounds like fun. I'm sure there are a lot of good hiding places around here. We can make Keegan be it. He's not very good at finding things," she added with a grin.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Aden smelled something cooking and crawled out of his sleeping bag. "It smells good," he muttered sleepily.

Seraphim was running a brush through her hair. "I've never played hide-and-seek. How do you play that?" She'd never had many friends as a child, and none she could play with.

Eliot was still fast asleep, curled up in his sleeping bag snoring softly. He could smell food, and his stomach growled wantingly, but he didn't want to get up.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Yuuta smiled at his sleepy boyfriend. Since only Zayden was currently outside the tents, and he felt he would be too oblivious to mention anything, he pecked Aden on the lips before tending to the eggs in the pan,

"I hope so," he responded, "I figure eggs would be okay to everyone, since it's a basic food. I didn't want to make something that someone might not like."

Temari looked at Seraphim with a wide grin as he brushed her hair, in a rather rough manner towards her locks, and said,

"Hide 'n Seek is a game where everyone hides, while one person searches for them. The person wins if they can find everyone in an hour. If the person can't all the people who hid and weren't found win," she then turned to Rena, "using your brother sounds fun! Yuuta is too good at finding people anyway!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Rena2010

"Yep. And it's a game he can't cheat at," Rena exclaimed happily. When she was through brushing her hair and changing, she walked outside to the smell of eggs.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 5 Keegan56

"Get up and go eat before you decide to want to devour all of us instead," Keegan said, hearing the sound of Eliot's stomach growling as he sat up from his sleeping bag.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next