Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena18

Rena turned to Zayden and explained, "Well, truth or dare is when someone asks you truth or dare, and you can pick one or the other. If you pick truth, then they ask you a question and you have to answer it truthfully. If you pick dare, then, well, you'll have to do whatever they tell you to do. Afterwards, it's your turn to ask someone truth or dare." She paused for a moment.

"You know, I have a feeling that some of you are going to make this a nightmare..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:30 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Yuuta_11

Yuuta sat up, looking around at the people in the circle who would play. He assumed that Bird would play, mainly because he was too oblivious, then most likely Keegan, Temari, Rena, and possibly Seraphim and Eliot. Aden made it pretty clear that he didn't want to play. Yuuta turned to Temari, who was sitting next to him,

"Okay, Temari, truth or dare?" Yuuta asked, beginning the game.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Zayden15

Zayden decided to sit down at the fire, taking a seat next to Seraphim. He was clucking his tongue upon sitting down. He was resting after standing so long all day. When he had been looking in the shop, he ended up buying something shiny. However, when he saw another object within, he bought it for Seraphim. He then pulled a box from his pocket, giving it to Seraphim,

"I saw this and thought you would like it." He said in a quiet tone, so that he didn't disturb the game. It was a glass rose. He figured she would like it because of her last name.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 1418991060_l

Temari thought about what she would pick for a long time, before she decided to go with something really easy first. Besides, she didn't want to get down into the secrets yet. Yep, Temari thought dares were easy. From Yuuta of all people,

"Okay, I pick dare!!" Temari responded cheerfully.

"Okay, I dare you to crayfish in the stream with your bare hands."

"You got it!" She shouted as she disappeared to the stream. When she returned, she had the crayfish, holding it by it's pincers so it couldn't hurt her,

"Tada!" She sat down and turned to Keegan, who was next to her, "Keegy, truth or dare?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 SayaTrain
Aden sat back to watch the truth or dare game. He didn't want to participate, but that didn't mean he couldn't watch. Besides, what else was there to do around here? Campfire songs were no fun if no one else was singing, and this late at night it would be stupid to go hiking.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Girl-1
Seraphim's eyes lit up at the sight of the glass rose. "Oh, thank you!" she whispered, taking it and cradling it in her hand. It wasn't just glass. It was cut crystal. "It's beautiful!"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rembart
Eliot waited his turn for the Truth or Dare. He had an idea for a dare, if he got the chance to use it. Pretty much the only plan he had was to make Keegan skip around singing, "I'm a pretty butterfly."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan40

Keegan sighed. He was hoping that he wouldn't get picked, especially by Temari. "Okay, truth," he said. He wasn't about to pick dare. Lord knows what that girl would make him do.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

"Don't worry about the currency used in order to purchase it," Zayden responded, "it was put upon my tab, and you don't have to worry about paying it back." He then relaxed and watched Temari, who had started to speak.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 1418991060_l

Temari played with the crayfish in her hand as she thought up of a question for Keegan. After a few moments, she quickly thought of a question that would be, well hopefully, a good one to ask him,

"Okay, Keegy, if you had to be suck in a room with anyone around this fire, who would you pick and why? And note this is like...FOREVER and stuff."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan41

Keegan sat back, thinking and looking at everyone around the campfire. This was an easy question. He could just lie to make Temari happy. But he had to be a jerk just this one time, even if it meant him being forced to sleep outside of the tent afterwards.

"Well, I could tell you the people I wouldn't want to spend an eternity with and why," he said, ignoring the piercing glare Rena was giving him. He scanned the campfire, his eyes landing on Yuuta.

"Well, Yuuta would kill me in less than five seconds if we were stuck together. Aden would probably kill me just because Yuuta wants to kill me, but it'd probably take about five minutes instead of five seconds." He purposely skipped Temari for now.

"I would die of boredom with Zayden around. Seraphim would probably have a mental breakdown eventually and I don't want to be around that. Eliot would probably kill me and eat me if he was starving enough. Also, he has dog breath and I don't want to be around that, either. Also, his howling would force me to kill myself eventually. Also -" Before he could finish, Rena had stood up and whacked him on the back of the head.

"Ow! Rena, don't worry. I was getting to you. The two of us would die because we'd argue so much that we'd forget to breath." Another whack. "Hey!"

"Answer the question right and stop being a jerk, or else I'll hit you again," Rena warned.

"Fine, fine. I guess I'd stay with Temari no matter how annoying she is. Her antics are highly amusing. There are you happy now?" He glared at Rena and she sat back down.

He turned his attention to Eliot and grinned. "Puppy, truth or dare?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hmmm... I guess I'll go with truth too," Eliot said, "and stop calling me Puppy. I'm taller than you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Yuuta was half tempted to knock a good one in Keegan's face. In fact, he was going to, except, the minute he went to stand up, Aden pulled him back down. He sighed to himself, letting out a huff as he swallowed some pain relievers, hoping that his turn would come again so he could really stick it to Keegan, or get someone to stick it for him.

"Yay!! Keegy is an censored hole but he loves me!" She cried in a cheer before he asked Eliot.

((Sorry for slight god mod Destiny))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

(No worries. Saves me a one-liner. XD)

(And I wouldn't call "ass" a censor-worthy word.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan43

Keegan frowned. He had been hoping that he'd picked dare. He was thinking about making Eliot prance around the campfire like an idiot, knowing that Eliot would have made him do the same thing.

"Is is true that you're a wuss, because you don't pick dare?" he finally asked.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1810

Rena tried to be mad, but she couldn't help it. Her serious look broke and she broke into small giggles at Keegan's question.

"Yes, enlighten us, Eliot," she said, knowing that he was so going to get her after this was all said and done.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

"Perhaps I'm braver for picking truth, since you're the one asking," Eliot pointed out vaguely. Then, to answer the question, "No, I'm not a wuss. And that was your truth question. So, Keegan, Truth or Dare?" Yeah, he wasn't going in a circle, but that rule hadn't been mentioned, so he was going to follow the unsaid.

And after calling him a wuss for picking truth, Keegan was definitely going to pick "Dare".

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:05 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1811

The few moments of silence was very unsettling. Rena felt obligated to break the ice. "Boys...." she warned.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan45

"Okay. I'll pick dare, but don't think you're going to get away with it that easily," Keegan warned, ignoring Rena.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 pm

"I dare you to dance around singing that you're a pretty butterfly," Eliot said, grinning. Oh, he knew he'd pay for this, but it would be worth it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan46

Keegan groaned and stood, doing what he was told to do. "This.Is.So.Stupid," he said before beginning his little prance and song.

When it was over, he walked back to his seat, cursing like a sailor under his breath, before turning his attention toward Eliot once more.

"Pick somebody else. You'll get your payback some other time," Rena exclaimed.

"Fine... Zayden, truth or dare?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Yuuta at first let out a smirk on what Keegan was doing, but soon it became too much to bare and he realized the air in his lungs before he took in a quick breath and let out an extremely loud laugh. He held his stomach with his hand, laughing the most he had in a long time,

"Th-that is great!!" He shouted between laughs, he slapped his knee a few times before he finally calmed down, letting out a few more chuckles.

Zayden found it amusing, but due to his apathetic behavior, he really didn't laugh. Instead he simply looked at Keegan and responded,

"You look ridiculous," Zayden then heard Keegan as him so he tilted his head and responded, "well, in order to not obtain the title "wuss", I suppose I'll do a dare. But I refuse to do anything that will damage my wings. Or property." He responded.

Temari let out a cute giggle which quickly escalated into a fit of laughter. She dropped to the ground and started to roll around like an idiot laughing. A few times she got close to the fire, but Yuuta would push her away from it. She finally got up from the ground, covered in dirt, and then shouted,

"That's amazing!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan47

"I dare you to bring the sexy back," Keegan stated with a small smirk.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1812

Rena rolled her eyes and smacked her forehead. She knew that this game was going to be a bad idea... But she did like Keegan's dare for Zayden. She wasn't about to say so, though.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"If that is what you desire." Zayden responded increasing his hormones.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Ada0a410

Zayden instantly appeared more beautiful and desirable to everyone around him. He decided that since Keegan had asked for it, he would give him the full "sexy" experience. He stood up, losing his collar so his toned collarbone was showing. He gave a sexy look showing his teeth before he approached Keegan. He grabbed hold of his chin and whispered in a very hot sounding voice,

"What a beautiful person," Once Keegan blushed, he went to Seraphim, kissing her on the cheek, "how absolutely divine you are." He figured he would give everyone a little love. So then he went to Aden, staring into his eyes,

"I can rid of all of your lonely days," He said, stroking his cheek before moving on to Eliot, "you're lips look so soft, I almost want to compare them skin to skin with mine." He responded, running a finger under his chin. Then, he moved onto Rena,

"You're hands, are very small and graceful," He responded, taking her hand and putting it up against his chest for a moment, he then moved onto Yuuta, whom he got close to his ear and whispered, "how about I leave a mark just below here?" He asked in a sexy tone before moving onto the last person in the circle, Temari. He poked her nose and responded with a grin,

"You're so adorably cute." He said, before he went back to his chair, sitting down.

Temari couldn't help but giggle and blush at Zayden's actions. Who wouldn't? Zayden was absolutely sexy and beautiful in this stance. She couldn't stop smiling widely, in a stupid manner, in her seat, shifting a bit from being shy,

"Thank you, ZayZay!" She responded.

Yuuta was a little ticked when Zayden was flirting with his boyfriend. So he bit back his lip and raised a fist, clenching it tightly in order to control his anger. That's when Zayden approached him. When he whispered in his ear, he almost lost it. He lowered his head to hide the blush on his face and remained completely still. He didn't want anyone to see that he had actually felt embarrassed by sexy Zayden.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Keegan48

Okay. Well, that wasn't what Keegan was expecting. But damn... He had to admit that it was pretty sexy indeed.

"Best dare ever," he muttered, mostly to himself.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1813

Rena about died laughing at what Zayden had said to Eliot, but once Zayden had gotten to her and pressed her hands against his chest, she stopped and stared at him with wide eyes, her heart pounding.

Once he had moved on, she came back to her senses, blushing furiously. She glanced over at Eliot and gave him an apologetic look.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:56 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Girl-1
Seraphim's face lit up like a Christmas Tree. Even though she'd seen sexy Zayden a few times, she still wasn't used to it. And she was still too busy blushing and looking anywhere than at Zayden and the others to notice him talking to the others.

Aden blushed furiously and looked helplessly at Yuuta. He couldn't help but be attracted by Zayden's pheromones, but he knew in the end that Zayden was into Seraphim and not into men at all.

Eliot literally blanched at Zayden's blatant flirting with him. And when he started flirting with Rena, Eliot gave Rena's hand a squeeze and bristled at Zayden. He gave off a ton of wolf 'back off' pheromones without even realizing it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Yuuta managed to control his anger, mainly because he had felt slightly seduced by Zayden as well. He figured he would get back at him somehow, but figured it didn't even matter, even if he did get back at him Zayden would have no idea what he was doing or talking about. He let out a sigh of defeat, just resting his hand on Aden's.

Zayden, after lowering his hormones, turned to Rena, deciding that it should be her turn. Zayden wouldn't do any cruel dares, mainly because he was too oblivious to think of one, so he simply asked,

"Should I ask you truth or dare now?" He asked Rena.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1814

Rena was quite relieved when Zayden toned down the sexiness finally. She then noticed Eliot had a hold of her hand and was giving off a little bit of a scary vibe. He was obviously not too happy, so she gave his hand a small squeeze of her own, hoping he'd come back to his senses as well.

She knew Zayden wouldn't make her do anything cruel, and she was thankful that he was the one asking her truth or dare. She really had no intentions of picking dare throughout this whole game, because she was a wimp. She knew Keegan or one of the others would make her pick dare eventually, but not this time.

"Truth," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Zayden, thought about a question for a long time, mainly because he wasn't sure what to ask. He didn't want to ask something too personal, because he knew it would embarrass her to say it in front of everyone. So, he made his question simple and actually interesting in a sense,

"What made you wear your hair in ponytails?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:29 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 4 Rena1815

Rena cocked her head to the side in confusion. She hadn't be sure what to expect from Zayden, but she certainly wasn't expecting that question. She pondered over it for a few seconds.

"Well, I like my hair to be long. But I don't like it when it gets in my face, so I put it up on ponytails. I should probably wear it down more often, though." She paused for a moment, and scanned everyone at the campfire, finally looking over at Yuuta. "Truth or dare, Yuuta?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

"Dare," Yuuta said instantly, sitting up a cigarette dangling from his lips, although it wasn't lit, due to the fact he didn't want the smoke to bother any of the others, "make it really dangerous, those are more fun for me." He responded, wearing his game face, which was a smirk. He always loved to do crazy things, just to prove he could do it.

(Sorry for short post, didn't have much to say ^^U)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm

"No, nothing dangerous," Aden butted in. "I don't want you to do anything stupid before we get out of High school and kill yourself."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next