Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Yuuta_14

Yuuta didn't seem worried when the mysterious arms wrapped around him, because he could see everyone but one person, so he knew exactly who it was,

"Well, gotta have fun sometimes," he responded, before going near the shore. He then used his hand to suddenly dig in the Earth, and then he held up a crayfish, holding it's pinchers carefully so that it couldn't harm him, "man, there are tons of these guys over here."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 1418991060_l

When Temari saw the others start to swim, she couldn't help but get a mischeavious smile upon her face. She was very entergetic, and she's done things to people that most wouldn't even dare to do. (Such as keying Yuuta's car several times). So she swam over to Eliot and used both of her arms to dunk his head in to the water,

"Your shoes untied!"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Zayden15

Zayden was halfway there, when he suddenly got distracted by something in a store. So he dropped down nearby, then he went to the window for a while and decided that he really wanted it. However, all his money was at home. He wore his apathetic face for a moment, then flew up in the air, headed towards home to get money with a determined face.

(Now Zayden has an excuse for being late XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1016

Rena couldn't help but laugh at Temari, but she was a little worried and swam near the other girl.

"Awww. I was planning on dunking him," she admitted with a small smirk. "Just don't drown my boyfriend, okay?"

(lol Zayden XD)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Girl-1
"Ah, um, are you sure that's safe?" Seraphim asked. Eliot was splashing around, bubbles coming to the surface, and then slight stillness. "I-I don't think he's okay!" She was starting to panic.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rembart
Eliot actually was fine for a few more seconds. Temari has surprised him, and if he were a normal human, he might have been in trouble. But he had a plan.

He ducked out from under Temari's hands, knocked them away, and resurfaced, coughing and spluttering. "You could have killed me!" he informed the girl, still choking out water.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 SayaTrain
"I thought those only lived in southern swamps," Aden said, a little surprised to see a crawfish. "If we can get enough of them, I know how to make a really good boiled batch."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm

"Yeah, actually these guys are all over the place here," Yuuta responded, "most likely because many people don't bother them too much here, too many camp here but get cold feet when it comes to swimming. It'd probably be safer to catch them with cups and put them in a bucket or something." Yuuta responded, watching the crayfish struggle it's claws about that he was restraining.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 1418991060_l

Temari, however, wasn't exactly the worried one when it came to things like this. She knew when to be serious, and when not to be. She felt that this was time to be silly to make it up to him. She dropped her guard and flashed a smile with the most serious look on her face,

"But what if that's what I meant to do?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Keegan-2

Keegan slowly but surely made his way to the shore. He frowned, watching the others horse play around.

"You make swimming look dangerous," he stated, mostly directed at Temari.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena

"Keegan, be quiet, or else she'll come after you!" Rena called out. She grinned when Keegan retreated back toward the tents.

"You should drag him in here, Temari," she whispered to the other girl before swimming behind Eliot, patting him on the back a couple of times.

"She'll go bug Keegan now. This'll be great." she laughed, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind and resting her chin on his shoulder.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

"Dangerous? Does this look dangerous to you?" Her lips curved into a smile. She knew she would have to mess around with him later.

Yuuta was at the park grill, putting in some charcoal and starting up a flame to cook on. Once he was able to do so, he started to grill some hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch. He always enjoyed to make both, just in case someone didn't like one or the other. Everyone had finally gotten out of the water and either changed, or was still drying off. He personally, had changed into a pair of jeans, but didn't bother on wearing a shirt, he flipped the burgers over,

"Everything will be done pretty soon over here." He said, refering to what he was making.

Temari already had a plan formulated. She decided that she was going to tell Keegan to get a hot dog, and while he was eating it tell him EXACTLY what it was made of, just to freak him out. In the meantime, she had pulled on a pair of shorts, but kept her suit on. She looked over at Yuuta,

"Really Yuu-Chan? I can't wait!" She said sounding really excited.

(Lol XD I'll put the contents of hot dogs in a spoiler box in case some have a weak stomach XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena15

"Sounds good. I'm starving," Rena commented. She got out of the water and proceeded to dry off. She grabbed a large T-shirt that she had brought and slipped it on over her suit.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Keegan-2

Keegan walked over to the grill, sniffing the air.

"What on Earth is that stuff?" he asked, pointing at the meat currently cooking.

"Don't tell me you've never had burgers or hot dogs?" Rena said with a small sigh. "You have so much to learn. Burgers are made of beef from cows and hot dogs... Well, um. I'm not exactly sure what they put in those."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Yuuta finished up the food and then called everyone over, basically explainin gto them that everything had been prepared and was completely edible. Of course, he moved a burger off to the side that was cooked medium, rather then well done for everyone else, since he didn't want to get them sick if they didn't comsume pink or red meat. He handed a hot dog in a bun to Keegan,

"Try it, I'm sure you'll like it." Yuuta said taking a bite of his hamburger.

Temari got a hot dog as well, and took a bite out of it. She was going to wait for him to start to eat it before listing off what it's made of, just to make him freak out.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm

"Hot dogs are made of ground up pork squeezed into a sausage. At one point, they used to be made of whatever was left over--kinda like chicken McNuggets--but now they tend to be made of the cheaper cuts like shoulder or the back."

"I don't care. It's meat." Eliot took a huge bite of his hot dog and ended up eating it in three bites. "Can I have another?" he asked the cook.

Seraphim accepted her hamburger, and after decking it out with pickles, ketchup, tomatos, and lettuce, took a big bite. "It's really good, Yuuta!" she said brightly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Keegan15

Keegan took a small bite out of the hot dog. He chewed it a couple of times before swallowing it down.

"Well, that wasn't too bad," he stated, taking another bite out of it.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1510

"Awesome. It's good to know you like at least something from the human world," Rena teased. "So, are we going to have a campfire tonight? We could tell stories and such."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Yuuta nodded, taking another one of his more medium-rare cooked burgers and eating it. He didn't mind the pinkness and red core in the center meat. He looked over at Eliot upon the question he asked,

"Yeah, I made a lot because no one can just have one well for guys like me and girls like Temari anyway... So take as may as you like," Then he turned to Seraphim, "I'm glad. I've gotten pretty good at cooking since I live by myself." After he sat down on a stone by the grill he looked at Rena,

"Of course, it wouldn't be camping without 'em."

Temari walked right next to Keegan,

"Soo...you know what hotdogs are made of," Temari said with a smug grin, "sometimes, just like these pork dogs, are made of like *
Spoiler:
." She said, trying to gross Keegan out. .

(*Note: Information isn't really true, but Temari will say anything to freak him out XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 am

"Yeah, maybe in the ancient days of sausages," Aden scoffed, bopping Temari on the head. "Don't gross people out while we're eating."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Keegan16

Keegan made a disgusted face. "Pig ears? That is vile..." he stated, sitting his plate down next to him.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1511

Rena laughed. "They probably used to put those in hot dogs a long time ago, but they don't anymore, or at least I don't think they do... Anyway, Temari's just trying to gross you out."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"I knew someone who makes hot dogs. They don't." He finished his hot dog and looked to Yuuta for help controlling Temari and her exaggerations.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

Yuuta couldn't help but tease Keegan with Temari as well, but he wouldn't say too much. He just enjoyed watching Temari scare or creep out others,

"Maybe it still is, how would I know," Yuuta said before eating, then glanced back to Keegan, "nah. I doubt that. If anything, it's fast food places you should be worried about. Who knows what grade of meat they use anyhow."

"Awh Yuu-Chan! You ruined my fun," Temari said starting to whine, "you're no fun! You're boring! Borrrrinng! Blehhh!" However, she got over it rather quickly when she looked up and noticed something,

"Hey look! It's a peach tree! It has peaches up in there!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

"Are they ripe?" Seraphim asked excitedly. She ran up to the tree and stared in the branches. The fruit was higher up, so it was hard to tell. "Lemme check." She stretched her white wings and fluttered up to the peaches. "They look ripe to me!" she called down, picking an armful and gliding back down with them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1512

"Those look good," Rena commented on the peaches. "We should take some of those home with us so we can make a cobbler or something. That sounds really good."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 pm

"We could make something like a cobbler here," Seraphim suggested. "I brought cake mix and we've got a dutch oven. We could make a dump cake. All you've got to do is dump the cake mix and sliced peaches in and cook it in the fire."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am

"Sounds good to me. As long as you can make it yourself, because I'm good at grilling, but I know nothing when it comes to baking," Yuuta said, when he snapped his fingers his two cats came running out of the guys' tent. He pulled apart a hotdog with his fingers and gave it to the both of them, "here you both are! How's that? Pretty good isn't it?" He said with a smile,

"They'll probably want to go to the stream and fish on their own," He stated to all the guys, "and explore at night, so I'm sure they won't be a bother. I couldn't leave 'em at home."

"Yay! Food making! Can I help? I'm pretty good at cutting things!" Temari asked excitingly.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 am

Aden scratched one of the cat's ears and it purred happily. "I was wondering when these two would make their appearance," he commented. "They're sweeties," he told the others. "Just be careful they don't sleep on your face. You might suffocate."

Eliot inched away from the cats. He didn't like cats, and it didn't help that the wolf inside him was a little dog-like when it came to cats. He had to resist the urge to chase one of them. So he stayed close to Rena, hoping he wouldn't have to look at the cats.

Seraphim laughed. "Sure. You can cut up the peaches, Temari," she said happily. "Oh, and I have some canned fruit, too, since the cake's supposed to be made with those for the liquids. How about peach and strawberry spice cake?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1513

"That sounds good, Seraphim," Rena said.

She could tell Eliot was beginning to get a little nervous once Yuuta's cats had come out of the tent. She giggled slightly.

"Hey, I saw a nature trail over that way. Want to go for a walk?" she suggested.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 am

"Yes, please," Eliot said, gladly taking Rena's hand and heading for the trail she had mentioned.

"Sorry," he whispered, "cats get the wolf riled up..."

Seraphim grinned. "Temari, help peel and cut up the peaches while I get everything together to make that dump cake. Yuuta, we need a hot fire to cook it in." She left the peaches with Temari with a knife and Yuuta to start the fire while she went to get their dutch oven and the other things she needed.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 2 Rena1514

Rena smiled. "I thought so. Hopefully they won't sleep in the tent or something tonight. You might have a hard time," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 pm

"Yeah, that's not a problem," Yuuta said, starting his lighter, but he couldn't help but crack a smile, "you know, if I was a pyro, I'm sure this whole place was burned down. Lucky for you all, I'm not." He lit a fire then glanced over at Aden when he made the cat comment,

"Don't worry, their more likely to explore for a few nights. It's new here."

"Sure! YAHH!" Temari said, the knife flying as she evenly cut several peaches, (although some didn't cut as even because of her crazy knife action), "annnnnd done!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"Wow, you're pretty handy with a knife, Temari. Remind me never to get on your bad side." Then Aden thought of something. "Hey, Yuuta, maybe we should put the coals from the grill in the fire, too. That way it'll be hot enough for the cake to cook."

Seraphim came back with the dutch oven, two cans of strawberry pie filling, a stick of butter she'd tossed in the cooler to be used tonight, and two boxes of cake filling. She dumped in the pie filling, the peaches Temari sliced, and then the two boxes of cake mix. Then she cut the butter on top and put the lid on. "All right. Now we just stick it in the fire and wait for the pie filling to bubble up and the cake to cook."

"If they don't wake me up, we'll be fine," Eliot replied as they walked. "It's really nice out here."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next