Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan63

Keegan frowned. "Because I have a strange feeling he decided to use the sky as his hiding place. Rena and Eliot are probably over there in those bushes, making out."

He grinned when he heard a female voice shout in protest not far from where he was standing. "Found you, Rena," he stated proudly. He turned back to Temari.

"Since that blonde's in the bushes, I'm sure that blonde hair I see near the tent is belongs to Seraphim. There's no telling where Yuuta and Aden are. They're probably locking lips, too."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 1418991060_l

"You STINKER!" Temari shouted in protest, "you're supposed to act like you don't know!!" She crossed her arms with a huff and then responded,

"I bet I can find Yuu-chan before you," She said before pointing her finger to Keegan's chest, "It's time to duel!!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan64

"Be my guest," Keegan responded with a small shrug. He didn't feel like finding the rest anyway. He was more than willing to let Temari finish looking for them if she wanted to. It was no skin off of his back.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 1418991060_l

"Let's make this fun!" Temari said still pointing at him, before pointing her thumb towards herself, "If I win, you have to wear Seraphim's hair ribbons for a whole day!" She declared, not waiting for Keegan to give an answer before shaking his hand,

"Okay it's a deal! Ready...and...GO!!" She shouted and took off.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 13, 2012 2:11 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan65

"Wait a minute!" Keegan called after her. "I did not say that was a deal!" He let out a sigh. If he didn't want to wear ribbons for a day, he would have to find them.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2017
Rena giggled as she watched Keegan take off to begin his search. "We haven't been very nice to him this whole trip, but then again, he hasn't been too nice either."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 SayaTrain
Aden rolled his eyes, but soon was settled and silent. Keegan wasn't anywhere nearby, but that guy was strange, so he didn't want to attract his attention.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Girl-1
Seraphim was getting a little tired of sitting behind the guys' tent, waiting. She didn't think her hiding spot was that good, but maybe Keegan had assumed no one would hide this close to camp.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rembart
Eliot listened for approach. Keegan went right past him but didn't seem to notice. Maybe his hiding place really was too good.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 26, 2012 6:57 am

Temari continued to run off, very entergetic for a human. The first person she found was Zayden, who was hiding behind a hill. In gaspy breaths, she annouced she found him, and she rushed back out. She returned to the camp site, panting, before she found Seraphim behind the tent,

"I-I found you! I'm...going to win!" She said determined.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Zayden15

Zayden landed down at the campsite, after have been found, folding back his wings and letting out a slight sigh,

"If she has so much potential energy, why does she only use it at times like these?" He thought to himself outloud.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 am

"Eh? I thought Keegan was it?" Seraphim tilted her head in confusion, but came out of hiding anyway. She was tired of hiding and wanted to get started on making lunch.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat May 26, 2012 3:35 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2018

"Honestly, I think he's letting you win, Temari," Rena called out. She began walking to look for Eliot and finally spotted him. She smiled and sneaked up from behind to scare him by tickling his sides.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm

"You should all help me beat Keegy," Temari responded, "if I win, he has to wear Seraphim's ribbons in his hair! C'mon, it'll be fantastic!" She shouted gleefully as she ran off to find the remaining people who were hiding.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 26, 2012 7:39 pm

When Rena jumped him and began tickling him, Eliot first let out a surprised grunt and then began laughing hysterically as she got at his ticklish spots. "I give, I give!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan66

"You win," Keegan said, walking over to Temari. "This game is boring."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2019

Rena smirked victoriously. "I found your ticklish spots. Awesome. I'll have fun with this now," she remarked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon May 28, 2012 7:36 am

"Then that means I automatically win, which means you have to wear ribbons in your hair the rest of the entire day!" Temari claimed, "and, that means I win and you lose, la la la la laaa la~" She sang childishly.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 am

Seraphim giggled, then paused to look over their number. "Aren't we missing Aden and Yuuta?" She hadn't seen them since the start of the game. Had they come back to camp unnoticed?

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Mon May 28, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan67

Keegan sighed and walked over to Temari. "I suppose it could be worse. I just hope that we don't have to play Truth or Dare again later..."
((lolz it's Yuuta, Des. XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 am

Temari sat Keegan down, borrowing some extra ribbons from Seraphim, and strarted to play with his hair. She hummed in triumph as she looked at Zayden,

"Do you mind looking for Yuuta? I'm sure with your awesome skills it won't be too hard for you," she said as she put one side of Keegan's hair in a pigtail, "and we can't play that tonight because we are leaving around five today silly!" She declared.

Zayden sighed and flew off, searching for the two of them. With his heightened senses, he found them rather quickly and sat down on the grass to rest his wings for a few moments,

"Keegan doesn't want to search anymore. So the hyper girl wanted me to tell you to come back."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

"Told you we should've stayed a little closer to camp," Aden said, brushing himself off. "Let's head back before they really start worryin about us."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan68

Keegan frowned as Temari began to do his hair. "Ouch! Not so tight!" he exclaimed. "Geez. Are you trying to rip out my hair or something?"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2020

Rena sat down next to her brother and laughed. "Quit being such a baby. If you would have played the game right, like you were supposed to, then you wouldn't be in this situation."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Yuuta_11

Yuuta stood, with a shrug,

"Well, I've never really worried about other people worrying about me I guess," He said as he wore a chuckle, "having wings like that must be nice. You can travel where ever you desire pretty fast."

"I never thought of it that way. Both of you traveled far from the camp though, so I suppose a flight would be the fastest return method..." Zayden said thoughtfully as he moved to grab Yuuta's waist.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you doing bird?

"Flying both of you back would be the fastest method."

Temari giggled,

"Don't be such a pooper! If you have such long hair, why not play with it!?" She asked energetically as she finished with a proud grin,

"Ta da~"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 am

"Eh? Um..." Aden paled slightly. "I have a bit of a problem with heights..." He was fine in airplanes, but when he was high up with nothing but a rail between him and certain death, it was a terrifying concept. "Any chance we can just... walk?"

"Nice look for you, Tinkerbell," Eliot said, grabbing a drink from the cooler and taking a swig. "You should keep it like that."

"Could you do mine next, Temari?" Seraphim asked, smiling.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:14 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Keegan69

Keegan frowned in Eliot's direction. "Shut up, mutt," he muttered. He stood up and walked off, grumbling to himself.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2021

Rena sighed, shaking her head. "You two are never going to get along, are you?" she asked her boyfriend.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

"Well, because of how far Yuuta J. Cuta decided to hide, it would be dark if we walked," Zayden said, holding his arm out to Aden, "this way would be much faster." Zayden still wasn't able to clearly comprehend many human emotions at the moment.

Yuuta frowned,

"Is there anyway you can be very close to the ground? I don't want Aden to have a panic attack. Heights aren't exactly his forte." He replied, not wanting Aden to submit just due to peer pressure. He knew how afraid he could get because of heights,

"It was my bad for going out this far..."

"Sure." Temari said, grabbing a brush, carefully and gently brushing Seraphim's hair so that it would be easier to complete. Once there were no more knots in Seraphim's hair, Temari divided the hair into two even parts, than began to tie them up into even ponytails. Once she was done she smiled,

"Ta da~!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"I won't have a panic attack," Aden mumbled, embarrassed because it was true. "If we could stay closer to the ground, I think I'd be okay." He took Zayden's arm.

"He usually starts it. I was just getting my shot in first," Eliot replied, smiling as innocently as he could.

Seraphim smiled. "Thanks. Now let's get dinner together, shall we?" She started looking for the ingredients and what they would need. Hopefully, Yuuta would get back soon.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Zayden soon enough used his wings to propel them in the air. As requested, he stayed close to the ground, only rising if the ground itself rose, due to hills. He seemed to be very content with flying, and also very strong for his wings to be able to carry himself, as well as two other people.

Yuuta gave a half hearted smile to Aden. He could tell he wasn't completely comfortable. He reached over, giving Aden's hand a small squeeze, and just held it. He cared a lot about him, even if he didn't show it often.

"I bet Zayden will be super fast and bring him back," Temari responded, "Zoooom!" She said as she went through their coolers, pulling out a few things they could prepare for dinner. She figured something easy since they all would be leaving right after. It was around five, so the sun was still up.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 7 Rena2022

Rena nodded to Eliot. "That is true, but the best thing to do is to just ignore him. I've learned that if you do just that, he'll shut up and leave you alone. He only picks on everybody so he can get attention."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next