Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 SayaTrain
"We could bake up some apples, too. Oh! Or better yet..." he dug through their things for the biscuit mix and made up a dough. "Snail rolls!" He picked up a stick, wrapped the tip in tin foil, and then coiled a strip of dough around it like a snake. Then he held it over the fire. "We let this bake, and instant breakfast!"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Girl-1
Seraphim finished getting ready as well and went out into the early-morning sunlight. "It smells good, Yuuta," she said, smiling before sitting on a nearby log to watch the reawakened fire.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rembart
"Shut it, Tinkerbell," Eliot grumbled, clambering out of bed to get to the eggs he could smell cooking. "How long until breakfast?" he asked, stifling a yawn.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:19 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Yuuta_11

"Not too much longer," Yuuta said before turning to Aden, "I never heard of that before. So hopefully, it's a good to go with the meal. Knowing you, it'll probably work out fine." He then began to finish up the large tray of eggs, which was enough for people to have two or three each. He looked around and calling,

"Okay, the eggs are done."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 1418991060_l

Temari walked up, her hair braided as she responded,

"YES!" She glomped Yuuta, "you made food! I'm so happy~!" She responded, her arms wrapped tightly around his waist,

"You're the best ever." She said before she let go, noticing Zayden staring at them rather blankly,

"Are you going to eat Zayden?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:22 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2011

"Patience, Eliot," Rena said with a small giggle. "Or else you'll be the last to get your plate."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan57

Keegan answered Temari's question, "Nah, he probably got up really early and killed and ate a cow or something. He is a carnivore, after all."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Once Aden thought his bread on a stick was done, he buttered it and dunked it into a bag of cinnamon and sugar. "If nothing else, it's like eating a cinnamon role," he said, grinning. He took a bite. "Anyone else want one?" he asked. "I can show you how to make them."

"I'd like one!" Seraphim said. She did as he told her and set hers over the fire as well.

Eliot also picked up a stick for the snail roll, but unlike Seraphim who sat watching it, stuck the other end of his stick into the dirt so it was near the fire. "That'll work for now," he said before grabbing a plate and waiting somewhat impatiently for the eggs to come his way..

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Yuuta finished passing out the eggs, and was seated against the bark of a tree on his back, which felt quite relaxing for him. He closed his eyes, listening to the wind blow through his hair as he let out a relieved sigh before he continued to eat in silent. He was secretly enjoying everyone's company, although he won't say it out loud, since he was much too stubborn. He listened to the conversation around him.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 1418991060_l

"Ahhh!" Temari said before sitting down and eating. She also took some of the random nuts that Zayden brought, throwing them at random small animals that wandered too close to their camp spot. She enjoyed doing this, because it made her feel like she was a patrol officer. She loved doing stupid things such as this.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Zayden15

Zayden gave a nod, looking up at the sky while the others were eating. He had eaten two animals early that morning, and he knew that the crows, the ants, and the flies were probably consuming the scraps he left over. He then sat down, staring at the group before saying to Keegan,

"I'm surprised faeries aren't vegetarians, being so close to wildlife."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan58

Keegan shrugged. "Well, some are vegetarians and some aren't," he stated. "Me? I'm not."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2012

"I tried becoming a vegetarian. I only went through with it for a day. Hey! Don't hit that bunny," Rena called out to Temari.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

"If you kill it, you're eating it," Aden said to Temari, quite serious. "I'll skin it up and we can stew it." He was hoping the thought of eating something she'd just seen living and breathing would be enough to stop her from hurting the poor critter.

Seraphim's eyes widened. "W-what? W-we can't eat it! It's too cute!" She was halfway to tears. If anything, Aden's threat seemed to upset her more than it did Temari. She didn't mind the eating of animals. She just didn't want to meet her meat before eating it.

"I'll eat it," Eliot said, taking his eggs and eating them. He also pulled up his snail roll, dipped it in the butter and cinnamon sugar as Aden had, and took a bite. "Ooh, this is good."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

"I wanna try it!" Temari responded excitedly, she looked at Zayden, wearing a big grin as she looked at him and asked, "so Zayden, have you ever eaten a bunny? Does it taste good!? What's your favorite part!? TELL ME!"

Zayden nodded,

"I like...the ears," He responded, looking rather apathetic as he said in a complete, dead serious voice, "crunchy."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

"Normal people don't eat the ears," Aden said before Temari could get the wrong idea. "You eat the meat off the belly. And it's really gamey and stringy."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2013

Rena made a face at the conversation. Rabbit ears sounded disgusting; almost as disgusting as frog legs.

"Please don't tell me you eat rabbit ears..." she said to Eliot.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Never had them," Eliot replied, munching on his breakfast. "I don't think wolves eat the ears, either."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 pm

"Isn't the ears all cartiledge anyway?" Yuuta asked thoughtfully, "if so, that might break a normal person's teeth, or at least damage them. That doesn't sound too appetizing anyway." He finished before getting up, and swallowing some pills. He sat down cross-legged under a tree, in order to remain cool.

"I guess it would be hard," Temari said thoughtfully, "and it probably wouldn't have any flavor...in that case, maybe eating rabbit isn't such a good idea. After all, it kinda wouldn't have any flavor at all, would it?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2014

"Let's stop talking about eating rabbits now. It's making me feel sick," Rena admitted. "Anyway, Temari had a good idea this morning. How about a game of hide and seek?"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan59

"Isn't that a little kid game?" Keegan questioned. He had watched the human kids play it before and he had always wanted to play it when he was little...

He wouldn't admit it aloud, though. He shrugged. "Whatever. As long as I'm not 'it'. Being 'it' seems like it would be torture."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

"Nose goes," Aden said, quickly putting his finger on the tip of his nose. The rule of this was simple. Whoever was last to put their finger on their nose would be it.

This was probably the one bit of pop-culture Seraphim knew about, so she put her hand on her nose as well. "Not it," she said, breathing a sigh of relief.

The "Nose Goes" game was common at Eliot's old school, and so he knew instantly what to do. His finger was on his nose before anyone could blink.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Yuuta quickly touched his nose, because there was no way it would be fun if he sought out everyone. He was really good at seeking. After all, he had learned to be very alert because of his environment back at his apartment.

Temari quickly put her finger on her nose as well, and looked at Zayden who looked clueless. She looked to make sure no one was looking and moved his finger to his nose before putting her unused arm behind her back. She would have felt bad if Zayden was it, for he probably wouldn't even know what to do.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2015

Rena put her finger on her nose as well. "Well, it looks like Keegan is it!" she said with a grin.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan60

Keegan had no idea what the heck they were doing and when Rena told him he was it, he groaned. "Whatever," he muttered. There was no way he could get out of it.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm

As soon as Keegan began to count, Yuuta took Aden's arm and started to jog towards the woods. He knew a good place to hide so that they wouldn't get found so easily,

"C'mon, this way, don't be too loud," he said in a hushed tone. He went deep into the woods, passed a river, and then to a small passage. He crawled into it and there was a small cave inside. All of the walls were drawings from back when he was in middle school. He used to run here all the time to be alone, "we shouldn't be found for a while here."

Temari began to look for a place to hide, but she would go a place others wouldn't: up. She found a tree a good distance away and climbed up it. She sat in a high branch, pulling her legs up on the branch as well. She giggled, figuring it would be fun to watch Keegy look around from up there. She didn't realize how loud her giggles were.

Zayden spread his wings and looked overhead for a good hiding place. In the end, he decided to hide near a giant hill. He folded his wings and sat behind the giant hill, wondering what the significance of this silly game was in the first place.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 am

"Shouldn't we stay a little closer to camp?" Aden asked, raising an eyebrow at Yuuta. It wasn't exactly fair if they went halfway across the forest. Keegan might never find them, then.

Seraphim, not being good at hide and seek, went to a pretty obvious spot. She ducked behind the guys tent, just out of sight of Keegan. She didn't know that most of the others were hiding in ridiculous places.

Eliot went for the bushes and crawled under one. From outside, it looked like too small a hiding place for someone his size, and so no one would bother looking there for anyone. Inside, though, there was plenty of room. He could hang out in comfort under there for a while. Best of all, being part wolf, most animals would stay far away from him. Well, anything smaller than him anyway. Bugs, snakes... he didn't have to worry about them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Yuuta couldn't help but smile and chuckle at Aden's response. He leaned forward, capturing the younger's chin before he captured his lips. After a few moments he pulled away and said,

"Who said I played fair? I decided if I was going to hide, I was going to hide entertaining myself somehow. Besides, I think Keegan has some sort of sensing ability anyhow."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Rena2016

Rena decided to crawl behind some bushes. She crouched as low as she could, hoping she wouldn't be found first. That, and she really hoped she wouldn't end up encounter some unpleasant woodland creatures.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan61

"Eight...Nine...Ten. I'm coming to get you all," Keegan said. He opened his eyes and looked around, frowning. He hated this game so much.

He walked through the woods and looked up into the trees, spotting Temari. "How the heck did you managed to climb all the way up there in ten seconds?" he called out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

"I don't care if he has a GPS locator! He's not a camper. This isn't a good idea." But Aden knew arguing was useless. Yuuta had his mind made up.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm

"You're so cute when you want to play fair," Yuu said as he ruffled his hair playfully, "come on . . . don't you want to win? It's like a fight. You pull out all your cards, and only the best of the best can surpass you."

Temari was a bit frustrated when Keegan had found her. She grabbed an apple from the tree and tossed it directly at his head,

"You aren't supposed to find me damn it," She said as she jumped, "catch me Keegy!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 6 Keegan62

Keegan freaked out when it looked as though Temari was about to jump out of the tree. He spread his arms and caught her, which caused him to fall backwards onto the ground with her on top.

"Can't breath..." he said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Aden rolled his eyes. "This is hide-and-seek, not competitive boxing," he reminded Yuuta. "It's not like you win a million dollars or something if you're the last one found."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 am

"Winning is everything, if you don't win, you might not have food for the night," Yuuta said, thinking a little too much into the situation before sighing, "well, either way, I still like to win. Even if it isn't a life or death situation. Besides, this also means I'm closer to you~"

"Sure ya can! Otherwise you wouldn't have lived this long," Temari said playfully before sitting up, "you're a big meanie though! Why didn't you find someone like Zayden first! At least he's more spacey then me!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next