Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Rena

Rena was confused by Rose's remark. "A dog? That's kind of mean to say, isn't it?" she asked. "Anyway, I bet being an archaeologist would be so much more fun. You'd get to travel and uncover Earth's many mysteries. That sounds kind of cheesy, but you get the picture."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Rembart
"Who're you calling a dog?" Eliot said, narrowing his eyes at Rose. That's right, she knew. Then at Rena's comment, he said, "Try telling that to my mom, though. She expects me to get a lot of money, not name a dinosaur."

(Let's hold up for Gold)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Yuuta_14

Yuuta woke up when there was about fifteen minutes left in lunch. He decided that he would go to the lunch period and go talk to some girls or something. He knew that Cat Eyes was in his lunch period, and he was still trying to aviod him at all costs. He entered the cafeteria, seeing Aden but then noticing a table of girls with one empty seat. He sat down at that table, wrapping his arms around two girls shoulders, both which were Juniors,

"Hey there." He said with a smile.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Zayden15

Zayden thought about it. Most angels did pocessess some type of healing power, so it was highly possible that Seraphim was an angel,

"Most angels DO pocessess a type of healing power."

(Maybe Aden gets jealous of the girls? XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 SayaTrain
Aden noticed when Yuuta entered the lunch room. How could he not? The loser made such a big show of walking in and sitting with a gaggle of girls and playing the player. Somehow, that pissed Aden off a ton, so he stomped over there and said, rather rudely, "Oh? I didn't know you swung that way, Yuuta. I thought you liked wrestling with guys." And then walked away, heading to his next class early.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Girl-1
Serahpim blushed a little. "B-but if I am an angel, why am I here instead of in heaven? Angels are spirits, aren't they? And I'm obviously not."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 pm

"Well, I hope your parents will understand you one of these days," Rena said softly.

She leaned back into her chair slightly, gazing around the cafeteria. She had an odd feeling that someone was staring at her. That's when she noticed Keegan sitting at another table not far from where she was sitting. When he noticed her gaze, he quickly stood from the table and left.

"Weird..." she muttered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Yuuta laughed out loud at comment,

"Jealousy will get you no where," He said, covering up what he said. The girls instantly put that thought out of their minds and laughed with him. He then let out a smile, but not the fake ones he always flashed, it was geninue. Heh. Gender doesn't matter to me. It's the person that I care about. Have I ever been in love before? Well, there was Temari...I loved her for a long time, but then I moved here and decided she deserved better. So, I guess I don't have a crush right now. Ew...crush sounds like a girly word. He thought to himself before he heard the bell ring, "see you all later!" He said as the bell rang. He got up, stretching. He changed his mind. He would leave now to prepare for the fight. So, he exited the school without a word, starting up his car.

"Have you ever heard the quote, 'Angels show up in the strangest places'?" Zayden asked in all seriousness, "maybe this also applies to you." He said as the bell then rang. He stood up,

"I suppose I'll see you maybe after school, or perhaps tomorrow morning?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Aden slapped the hood of Yuuta's car. "And where do you think you're going?" he sneered, a smirk on his face. He'd figured Yuuta would make a break for it in the confusion caused by the end of lunch. "You going to go fight? You try, and I'll go get the principal to give you detention for skipping."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Girl-1
"I'd like that," Seraphim said, blushing a little. She then hurried to Rena and Rose, and Eliot, she realized, was there too. "Sorry that I didn't talk to you guys. Zayden and I were... discussing something really important."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 28 Rembart
"Fat chance of that. They're never home, and when they are they don't even try." Eliot followed Rena's gaze and frowned at Keegan. "He really is a weird one. There's something off about him, but I don't know what."

Then, when Seraphim aproached when the bell rang with an explanation, Eliot asked, "School project?" He didn't really need an answer, so he didn't really wait for one. Instead, he scooped up his things. "I'll see you guys later?" he asked hopefully.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Rena smiled a Seraphim as she gathered her things. "It's fine, Seraphim," she stated before turning to Eliot, giving a small nod. "Yeah, see you later, Eliot."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 am

Yuuta rolled his eyes. He had gotten threatened by students and teachers all the time. What does this kid think I am? All...must have perfect school record goody-two shoes or something? Hmmm... Yuuta got out of the car, but didn't shut it off,

"I already knew I'd get a detention or something," He said, "but you're just asking for it." So he picked up the kid over his shoulder. He then opened up the back door, threw him in and locked the car. He got into the front and sped out of the school parking lot. Heading for his apartment. He needed to grab a few things so that he would be prepared,

"You just LOVE to piss me off."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:15 am

Aden scrambled into a sitting position in the back seat. "Jerk face! This is kidnapping!" he shouted at him. "You can get arrested for this!" Worse, Aden could get a detention. And if he got a detention, his dad would ground him for life. "Let me out!" Plus, Aden didn't particularly like riding in the back seat in cars. He got motion sickness unless he rode in the front or was driving.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 am

"So? I've gotten arrested before," Yuuta said unfazed, continuing to drive, "let you out? But, I thought since you went out of your way to approach my car you MUST have wanted to come. Besides...I think I forgot how to unlock those doors." He said flooring it way past the speed limit as he made it to the bad part of town, where cops dared not to step foot in. He continued until he got to a parking lot. He cut the engine, and got out,

"You can leave if you REALLY want to now." He said as he began to head towards the apartment complex building.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am

Aden stumbled out, seriously feeling ill. "Not fair," he said, collapsing to his knees. "You're lucky I didn't barf in your car after that. Next time, front seat only." When he saw Yuuta walking away, he chased after him, quickly recovered from the motion sickness. "Hey! I was talking to you!" He stopped when he saw where they were, then latched on to Yuuta. Aden was a country bumpkin. This was big city slums. He suddenly wished he had one of his hunting guns. "You live here?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 am

Yuuta was actually surprised that the other male had suddenly found the need to be extremely close to him. I thought for sure since he's pretty stuck up he would have been in this area once or twice. Maybe not. Huh...it's cute. I wonder if I should tell him that just to piss him off...? Yuuta walked past several strong, mean, and plain werid people with an apathetic look as he opened up the door to his apartment,

"Yeah. This is my neighborhood," He said entering the room. He closed the door behind them and tossed his keys out onto the table, "did you honestly believe by the way I act I would live in a good part of town?" His apartment was littered with cigarette packets, ash trays, pill bottles, pills, and random medical supplies. The coffee table in the livingroom was filled with bills. It was obvious that only one person lived in the apartment.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 am

"Well, a lot of people back home acted 'gangsta' because they thought it was cool." Aden relaxed somewhat when the apartment door shut. He scooted away somewhat and looked around the apartment. "You smoke?" he asked, looking at the filled ashtrays, and then at the pill bottles and other things strewn about the apartment. He picked up one of the bottles and read it quickly. "Okay, you definitely don't have pink eye," he said, tossing the bottle into the trash. "Don't tell me you do drugs too?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 am

Yuuta reached back into the trash pulling the bottle back on out,

"Well, no, but who knows if I'll have money IF I get pinkeye," He lied, which luckily it made a lot of sense. Living in the slums usually meant that you were either poor or a rapist, "and, yeah, I smoke, it's nice because I got plenty of guys to sell me them here, since I can't just walk into a store and buy some." He said, he went down the hall where his bedroom was, looking for a tank top and gloves, so his knuckles wouldn't hurt so much when he punched something. He pulled out a black tank top, throwing it on his bed, then drew out a pair of gloves, putting them on.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 am

"Those pills are ancient. I don't think they'd do much else besides make you sick," Aden commented, poking around a little more. Yuuta obviously had a drug problem. There were more pills than Aden had seen in a lifetime, most of them being pain medications or the like. "You really should see a doctor about this," he commented.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

Yuuta walked out, pulling on the tank. He cracked his knuckles and slipped a pill bottle into his pocket before returning into the kitchen, looking for a little something,

"You aren't my parents. Besides, you should be worrying about how you're getting back to school. I'm going straight to the bar," He commented, "I'm not sure if I feel like dropping Cat Eyes back off. Oh, which reminds me...why the hell do you keep butting in my life?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 am

Aden shrugged. "Well, by now all I have left is a last period study hall. Nothing all that interesting. And I butt into your life 'cause I'm a corn-fed hick. We live to stick out noses where they don't belong." Which was somewhat true. He'd lived in a place where everyone knew each other's name and a scandel was all over town before anyone could hope to stop it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

Yuuta opened up a very bare cupboard until he found a simple can of generic spagehtii. He sighed before leaning up against the fridge in thought,

"I doubt that's the only reason," He said, slowly looking over to him, "I don't know what the other reason exactly is, but chances are it's not a big deal if you tell me or not. I'm indifferent about a lot of subjects, or just plain apathetic." He said before waiting for the microwave to finish.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 am

"Nah, that's pretty much the only reason," Aden said with a shrug. He'd first gotten interested in Yuuta because he thought him kinda cool, but now... He shook his head. He was not being his dad and making Yuuta a charity case. "You know, if you're hungry we could stop by my place. Dad's probably out shopping, and there are plenty of leftovers in my fridge."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 am

Yuuta shrugged,

"I can take care of myself," He said, which he had always believed since he lived on his own at such a young age. He stared off bored before lighting up a cigarette, "you're really werid. I be nothing but cruel, yet you continue to follow me, lecture me, and then offer acts of kindness. So werid." He said, blowing out a long puff of smoke. He kicked his feet up on the table, there was a silence for a moment as he took in more smoke,

"You know, I like you."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 am

"I thought I was just annoying Cat Eyes," Aden replied, sitting down. "Mind sharing one of those cigarrettes?" he asked. He smoked a little. He wasn't addicted to them, of course, but a smoke now and then was always nice.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 am

Yuuta luaghed out loud,

"I call everyone I consider a friend a nickname. Like, 'Mr. Student Teacher Guy', 'Maron', and even 'Dumbo'. It's just my way of being friendly with a person I guess," He said, the smile was real. It looked nothing like the ones that he flashed all the time, nor was it a smirk, "sure, take one. Don't worry, you aren't really annoying. If you were, you would know, because I would've kicked the shit out of you by now." He said, halfway done with his cigarette.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 am

Aden lit up and looked around the small apartment one more time. The place was a mess. "You know, I have half a mind to clean this place. It's worse than our garage." He then finished his cigarrette and put out what remained in the ash tray. "Mind giving me a ride home? School's almost over."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 am

"Yeah."

--After School--

Yuuta entered the bar ready to fight. He made sure that no one else would come to see it, since he knew he would win. The fight was quick and he left with the eight grand. He didn't kill his opponent. He just beat his ass. He then headed to work, knowing it would be a long, long day.

Zayden was outside of the school, in the front for once, which was strange, since he never usually exited out of the front. Usually he left out of the back door. He suddenly shot up in defensive mode, looking around. He had sensed an aura just seconds ago, a very dark one that he recongized, but then it was gone. What in the world was that? Maybe...I'm tired.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next