Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Keegan-2

Keegan sighed. Well, at least it'd help him pay for his trip. He handed over a box to Eliot. "Thank you," he managed to spit out, though he found it quite difficult to do so.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby pouted and waved as Zayden flew off, "Bye!!!" He grinned at Rose, "You're sooo jealous."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose looked away and frowned, "No! I have Darcey, I'm fine."

All three decided to go to the 'mall' they had heard so much about.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Keegan continued making his way through the mall. Surprisingly, this idea had turned out to be quite successful. Human girls were so pathetic. Keegan smirked to himself, but he was rather puzzled as to why these girls were calling him Edward and/or Light. Who were these two people?

Keegan came to an abrupt stop when he spotted the wolf pack. Well, he other wolf managed to buy something from him, so Keegan decided to see if he could get lucky again. He casually made his way over to the trio.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia started snarling the second he spotted the faery, it was bad enough he had people staring at his blue hair, but an enemy approaching as well? Could his day get worse?

Toby was inwardly jumping for joy, "Two babes in one day~"

Rose rolled her eyes and tugged the snarling Darcia to the side, "Let him have a moment with the faery."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Keegan's eyes narrowed as he strolled over to Toby. "So, want to buy some cookies? The other wolf did," he stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Toby smirked and rocked on his toes, "Oh? Eliot diddd?" He acted like he didn't care, playing hard to get always worked right? He frowned, ignoring a faery was more difficult than it seemed, "Why do you smell so good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Keegan smirked. "Oh? You like the way I smell?" he inquired. This was rather amusing to him even if he didn't like dogs. "So, do you want to buy some cookies or not?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Toby blushed and handed him the money, "Ummm....soo errr I was kind of wondering." Why was the ground so interesting all of a sudden? His ears were burning from the blush as well, "If you....would like to go....someplace...sometime...with..ya know...me...and yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Keegan took the money and handed Toby a box. At the young wolf's questions, Keegan chuckled lightly. "Sorry," he said, turning to leave, "I don't associate myself with dogs."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Toby frowned, his ears setting back and a whimper escaped his throat, "You...well screw you Tinkerbell! I won't quit! I'll win and you'll be the dog! The female dog in this realtionship!" He smirked triumphantly.

Darcia came over and patted his brother's shoulder, "Hey it's okay, I mean he's just a faery."

Rose laughed at Toby's exclamation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 pm

--At the School, 6am--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Zayden15

Zayden handed his under the bus bag and held his "carry on" bag. He looked at the bus with a slight shiver. He hated automobiles. He always got motion sickness when he was in them and he was quite frankily afraid of them. He looked down, wearing a look that for once wasn't apathy. It was rather a look of hesitance.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Yuuta_14

Yuuta pulled into the parking lot of the school with his Mustang. He pulled out a tarp, placing it over his precious baby. Don't worry, it's just one week. One week... He dropped off his bag, except his "carry on" bag, which he was holding protectively close. I hope no one notices... He found a seat in the middle, opening up the bag and peeking inside of it when no one was on yet. He then reached a hand in, touching soft fur,

"Don't worry, I'll let you out in the hotel room," He whispered, but little did he know that he had to share a room, he set the bag on his lap, stroking Nibbles to keep him calm, "just a few hours..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Girl-1
Seraphim was wide awake and sitting on the bus already with enough homemade muffins to sink a battle ship. Enough for everybody on the trip, in fact. When Yuuta came on the bus, she offered a muffin. "I've got a bunch of flavors," she said. "Chocolate, chocolate chip, banana... No nuts, though. Someone on the trip is allergic."

She then noticed Zayden and leaned out the window. "Hey! Come on up! I have muffins!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Rembart
Eliot was dozing when the car pulled into the school's parking lot. It was just his usual car, but his chofeur was dropping him off. When they got there, he jolted awake. It had been the full moon about a week before and he was still recovering. "I heard muffins," he said sleepily. "Gimme a berry." And when he'd gotten one, he began munching sleepily on it in the front.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 SayaTrain
Aden was a little slower getting moving. His dad was driving over in a hurry, hoping they didn't miss the bus. He didn't want to have spent all that money and not have Aden go on the trip.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Rena

Rena was finally able to make her way onto the bus after enduring a lecture from her father down in the parking. She let out a sigh and plopped down next to Seraphim. "I'll take one of those after having to listen to that ordeal," she groaned.

Keegan slowly made his way onto the bus, glancing over at Rena. This really made her nervous as he had been even more creepier lately. She let out a sigh of relief as he passed and made his way to the very back of the bus.

"I hope he doesn't do anything creepy," she muttered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm

"Agreed. But I did make a muffin for him." She walked over to the back of the bus with her box of muffins. "I made some muffins. Would you like one?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Keegan gave a small nod and took the muffin from Seraphim. He couldn't say no to free food. "Thank you, Seraphim," he said quietly before leaning back in his seat.

Rena sighed in relief as she slipped her pair of sunglasses on. At least he hadn't said anything mean to her, like he usually did to the others.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Darcia arrived close to the bus discretely, carrying both his and Rose's luggage. This would have been gentlemanly and a kind gesture, but he was soon regretting it. Rose had decided to pack half of the castle and he was carrying it with him. He groaned weakly and shoved it under the bus, holding both their carry-on bags and getting on the bus. He took a chocolate muffin and smiled, thanking Seraphim. He sat down in the middle and frowned, sniffing the air, why did he smell cat?!

Toby packed his own bags under the bus and hopped on, scooting onto the seat in front of his brother, he clutched his carry-on in his lap and frowned, "Cat?"

Rose giggled as she watched her boy-slave pack the stuff away. She grinned at Seraphim, "Muffins? How sweet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:40 pm

"I figured because everyone had to get up early that I'd make muffins. I'd only planned to make some for us, but I didn't know what kinds you would liked, so I made a bunch and, well, ended up with enough for everyone on the trip." Seraphim laughed at her own oversight. "I would have asked, but I wanted it to be a surprise."

Eliot sat across the aisle from where Seraphim would sit and where Rena was currently sitting. "So how was your morning?" he asked, munching on his muffin and drinking some of the juice he'd brought from home for the morning.

When they reached the bus, Aden's dad literally pushed his son out. "I want you to have fun," he said, going around and tugging Aden's bags from the back of the car. "And don't go with strangers and--"

"I know, I know," Aden replied tiredly. He walked to the bus and thanked Seraphim for the banana muffin he'd been offered. He was the one on the trip allergic to nuts. "Thanks. I don't get too many banana muffins. They've all got nuts." He then sat down somewhere and paused. He heard something that sounded mysteriously like a barn cat not far fro him... He looked around and saw Yuuta and his bag. He didn't...

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Zayden15

Zayden hesitantly got on, sitting on at a seat that was by a window. He instantly opened up a window. He kept shivering and looked extremely pale. He wished he could just fly and meet them whenever they got there, but it didn't seem to be the case,

"Uhhh not....now." He said in response to Seraphim, he didn't think he could stomach anything at the moment.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 35 Yuuta_14

Yuuta took one, sneaking a piece to his cat before gazing out the window bored. He didn't even know why he had agreed to going on this trip anyway. He already felt bored and he didn't have much entertainment. Plus, he's on his toes due to his cat being with him. He couldn't just leave him home all alone?...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 pm

"It's been fine," Rena replied. "Seraphim had to drag me away from the piano, though. I'm not so sure how I'll live without playing it for a week," she said with a small laugh.

"How was yours? You look kind of pale. Are you getting sick or something?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 pm

"I have some candied ginger if you think it would help settle your stomach," Seraphim offered. She'd practically brought an entire first aid kit among her things, along with a big box of candied ginger.

"Huh? No. I'm just getting over a bit of a cold," he replied quickly. This transformation had been a little harder on him than usual for some reason. If he had to guess, it was because of Rena. He had a bit of a crush on her, but he hadn't mentioned it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Toby waited until the bus got started before shuffling towards the back and peeking over a seat, "Hey Keegan." He grinned a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Keegan, who had his eyes closed, opened one eye slightly at the sound of Toby's voice and sighed. "Didn't I tell you a couple of days ago not to talk to me?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm

"Don't tell me you brought a cat," Aden whispered to Yuuta. "Please don't tell me you brought a cat."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Toby smirked, "Ah you did, but I wanted to ask. You know this bus we're on? It's a Greyhound, so I figured, hey if you're riding one dog, why not ride another? You up for it Tinkerbell?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Keegan chuckled slightly. "Awww. How sweet. You really want to?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next