Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise V2

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost Paradise V2 Empty Lost Paradise V2

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Plot:
There is an island between Kanto and Johto where only Pokemon live known lovingly to its inhabitants as "Paradise". The island is a Pokemon -aradise, with a region on it perfect for every type. No human has ever set foot on this island, nor shall they ever because of an ancient curse. Any human who comes near the island is caught in a storm. When they wake up, they are a Pokemon! What is the secret of this terrible curse? Is it even possible to get off the island?

Note: Please, keep it to Kanto and Johto Pokemon. Basically, Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. Also, please avoid repeat Pokemon. (i.e. only ONE Pikachu and only ONE Clefairy)

I'm limiting it to TWO Pokemon per RPer.

Also, for simplicity's sake, please don't evolve you're Pokemon.

All right, for ages with Pokemon...
Regular Pokemon life span is about 100 years (so, about a human life span)
Legendary Pokemon life span is about 1000 (so 10 "human" years is about 1 year in "legendary" years)

Legendaries MUST be residents of the island. They can't be humans turned into Pokemon.

Oh, and someone needs to keep the peace on our lovely island (like a mayor or somethin')

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Pokemon[/b]:
[b]Short Bio[/b]:
[b]Formerly Human?[/b]:

MAP of the Island (curtousy of my bad art skills)
Lost Paradise V2 Map
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Lost Paradise V2 Empty Re: Lost Paradise V2

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Characters

Island Residents:

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
Name: Lunaria
Username: Destiny's Gate
Pokemon: Mew
Short Bio: Lunaria is a huge fan of music. Her love of music and creating instruments like those of humans often gets her into trouble on the all Pokemon island. She's friendly to most of the humans who stumble across the Pokemon paradise, especially if they'll make music with her. She's one of the few Pokemon who have seen life beyond the island, and often jumps back and forth between the "human world" and Paradise. She's considered a bit odd by the rest of the Pokemon population. She's also a bit of a "collector" of human baubles.
Formerly Human?: No

Lost Paradise V2 Ninetales-4
Name: Topaz
Username: JupiterLightning
Pokemon: Ninetales
Short Bio: Topaz is a Ninetales that was born and has grown up on the island. She is generally quiet and keeps to herself. However, she tries to help the new residents out whenever she can.
Formerly Human?: No

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
Name: Densuke
Username: Schmorky
Pokemon: Raichu
Short Bio: Island native. Hot-blooded. Runt. All of these things describe our... uh... "hero" quite sufficiently. While not especially small, he is short enough compared to what his average height ought to be for it to be noticeable. He grew up under... mostly normal conditions, but as the little one, he seems to have developed a mild complex concerning his height. Sometimes attempts to act like a "tough guy".
Formerly Human?: Nope

Lost Paradise V2 Jolteo10
Name: Mai
Username: ~Kazu~
Pokemon: Jolteon
Short Bio: Mai is a let free pokemon her master released her.She came here after being caught in a storm on a near by island.She was washed to shore here and ever since she has been here.Much happier here than with a human.She been here for about six years now.She loves to sleep and run for hours.When storms come growling in she is right there playing with the lightning.Is curious of just about everything and is hardly sacred of anything.
Formerly Human?:No

Lost Paradise V2 Tauros10
Name: Pandora
Username: ~Kazu~
Pokemon: Tauros
Short Bio:He is discipline,artistic,honest and tenacious.Has a very stubborn side to him and can be possessive and jealous.When comes to time he likes to do things his own pace.Being rushed or seemly forced rages him and makes him mean at times.He was born here and knows the island by heart
Formerly Human?:No

Former Humans
Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix
Name: Talia
Username: JupiterLightning
Pokemon: Vulpix
Short Bio: Talia washed up on the shore of the island one day, remembering nothing but her name. She is eventually taken in by Topaz and enjoys driving the Ninetales crazy with her typical teenager antics.
Formerly Human?: Yes

Lost Paradise V2 Mother_Arcanine
Name: Arcanine and Growlithe
Username: Gold Chocobo
Pokemon: Arcanine and Growlithe
Short Bio: Arcanine washed up on the shores of the island long ago when she was in her teens. She couldn't remember her name but somewhat remember her terrible life as a human. She decided to start fresh. She had mated with a male Arcanine, who has mysterously disappeared. She had given birth to a little Growlithe. It's been a year since Growlithe's birth.
Formerly Human?: Yes and No

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 am

(All right, we're starting, but people are still welcome to join in)
Lost Paradise V2 Mew
Lunaria was sitting up in her tree, polishing one of her favorite treasures from the human world, a light bulb. Now, she wasn't quite sure how to get the bulb to light up like in the human world, but she had discovered recently that if she handed it to a Pichu, it blinked.

Today was a bright and warm sunny day, perfect for fire and grass type pokemon. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and there was the lightest of breezes, making the air not too hot for Pokemon everywhere on the island. This place truly was paradise.

Finished polishing her treasure, Lunaria hopped out of her tree and drifted to the beach. Maybe some human treasures had washed up on shore again.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Jolteo10

Mai yawned as she started to wake up.She layed with a Rattata and a togepi.She seem to always sleep with them they where her best friends.She watched the two sleep still and then looked around.What a wonderful day it is going to be she thought.Mai poked the two with her nose to wake them up.The togepi cried a bit but stopped when ihe realzed it was jsut Mai.After a few mintues the three started to look for some food.Mai first went to a pond and got something to drink.She spotted Magost Berries and started to eat a few.They where sweet with a little bitterness to them.She held one in her mouth trying to find where her friends went.Togepi she knew to be rather cuious about everything.And well the Rattata always fallowed it.

Lost Paradise V2 Tauros11

Pandora grazed and grassed along with other Tauros and some miltank.Everything was so peaceful here.No humans trying to run them down with poke balls.It was nice to not have to fight.He then layed down looking at the sky the air was so clean and fresh.

Last edited by ~Kazu~ on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

The young Vulpix made her way down to the beach despite her caretaker's protest.

"I got it! Don't go near the water!" she shouted back to the Ninetails that was not very far behind.

Talia spotted Lunaria, dashing over to the Mew. "Hey!" she greeted happily. "Find any new treasure yet?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
"Oh, hello Taila. Topaz." She smiled at them and sat down in the sand. "I haven't been to the human world lately, but I did find a to make my lightbulb light up. If you give it to a Pichu, they give off enough spark to light it right up! But it doesn't work with Pikachu or Raichu. They've got too much juice." Lunaria glanced out to sea. "We havne't had any new humans wash up on the island in a while, have we?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

"Yeah! More people like me would be nice!" Talia exclaimed. She had washed up on shore a few months ago. She couldn't remember a thing except for her name.

"It will be only a matter of time before more show up, I'm sure," Topaz stated before laying down on the sand. She smiled playfully. "And hopefully they're not a handful like this one right next to me."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
The Mew nodded. "Have I ever told you the story of why humans turn into Pokemon when they step foot on this islands?" she asked thoughtfully. It was only a legend, nothing more than a bedtime story, but it was still fun to tell and hear as far as Lunaria was concerned.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
Meanwhile, not too far off in a different tree, a Raichu could be found napping quietly, leaning lazily against the branch suspending him. His tail hung pendulously over the branch, a few inches from the sand, as he wasn't too terribly high up. It wasn't that he disliked the sand, he had just found that napping in it had a tendency to end... uncomfortably on more than one occasion. A quick breeze passed by, and his tail began to swing slightly as he shuffled a bit in his sleep.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

"Oooh. I like stories!" Talia exclaimed happily. "Tell me!"

Topaz perked up as well. "Hmm. I haven't heard this one in ages," she mused thoughtfully. "It was always one of my favorite, too."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
Lunaria began the story. "Long ago, there was a Pokemon named Ho-oh who used to live among the humans. He was appalled when the humans learned how to enslave Pokemon, for it wasn't how it is now. He tried to persuade the humans to stop, to live in harmony with the Pokemon and help one another equally. The humans didn't like this, one human especially. He tried to capture Ho-oh. Enraged, Ho-oh cursed the human to suffer as all the other Pokemon. He turned the man into a Pokemon and left him. At some point, the man that became a Pokemon made it to this island and died. The curse soaked into the soil, and now any human who steps foot on this island becomes a Pokemon. Through that human's cruelty, we were able to get a paradise where no trainer can capture us."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

"I think I remember hating trainers. It seems like I've met some really mean ones at one time," Talia exclaimed. "Pokemon aren't tools of war."

Topaz nodded, a smile apparent on the Nintales' face. "Exactly. We shouldn't be forced to battle."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
"I agree for the most part, but it's gotten much better in the past hundred years. I remember when humans treated Pokemon like tools or weapons. Now many think of us as friends and partners. Things have changed a lot since Ho-oh cursed that human in legend. I'm sure if he was still around, he'd acknowledge that." And maybe he was still alive. Legendary Pokemon could live hundreds of years.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
Eventually, more pressing matters roused the mouse Pokemon from his slumber, namely: Hunger. He needed food. Of course, being compelled out of sleep and actually being awake are two entirely different things, and he soon found himself face-down in the sand several feet below, coughing and sputtering to expel the tiny grains from his little lungs. That's right, half asleep, our hungry little mouse had walked right off his perch without even thinking. This was, of course, not the best way to wake up, and rather left him in a sour mood. Clearing his throat one final time to clear out as much sand as possible, he began trotting down the beach, He'd seen some berry trees on the other side of it, after all.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
Lunaria's ears twitched, and she looked over to spot the Raichu. "Hi, Densuke!" she called. "What're you doing up so early?" Her eyes twinkled with laughter, the sad story already forgotten.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
(Apologies for the delay, stuff has been hectic for me... Also, so I take it we're all already acquiainted?)
"Huh...?" He looked up at hearing a voice. "Oh... s'you... you don't look like food..." He stared rather bemusedly at the Mew, before turning his head about a few times, juuust to make sure it was in fact her that was talking to him. "Lookin' for food..." It seemed he was still half asleep, because it took him a moment to muster a proper response. "Hey, wait a minute... I'm up this early all the time! B'sides, since when're you in charge of my sleeping schedule..." He mumbled softly, sounding mildly flustered by the thought.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Arcanine was awoke by the sunlight shining into the volcanic cave that she claimed as her domain, with other fellow Arcanines. She held the most recent cub that had been born, a little boy. He had just turned one years old a few days back, so he was finally ready to go outside. Arcanine hadn't let him out before this, nor let any of the other Pokemon besides the other Arcanines that lived with her. She had decided not to tell of his birth until he turned one, as a safety measure. Also, because she didn't want to be judged. The Pokemon she had mated with disappeared during the pregency. So, she didn't want Pokemon to start rumors. She nuzzled Growlithe's head, waking him up slightly, although he was half-dazed,

"It's time for you to see the world for the first time," She cooed, picking him up by the fat in his neck, "come now, wake up, I'll take you down the mountain, but then I want you to try and walk for a bit.

Growlithe yawned sleepily as his mother picked him up and began to walk. He squinted his eyes, for the sunlight was very bright. After his eyes adjusted, he looked out at the view from the volcano. It was beautiful. He watched a flock of butterfree fly above him in curiosity. He continued to look around silently, sometimes poking his paw out to touch plants and other objects. Finally, he was set down on sandy ground. He had never been on such a surface before, and jumped slightly upon being set on it. He then pawed at the ground in curiosity.

Arcanine smiled and licked the top of her cub's head gently, as a silent sign of affection. She looked out at the water that could be deadly to her, if she was exposed to too much of the substance. She watched the Raichu as he plopped to the ground, then looked around sleepily. She hadn't been very social for the past year, she mainly only gave short greetings and goodbyes. She usually left for food then would return to her baby. Now, she wouldn't need to be so hidden,

"Hello Lunaria. I've decided that my cub is old enough to be seen," She said. She had only told Lunaria about her missing mate and about the child, "I think he's enjoying the sand." She said with a half-hearted smile.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
"Well, you certainly weren't acting like this was your normal time," Lunaria teased. She offered a berry she had been holding on to. "Here. You seem to need this far more than I do."

When Arcanine approached with her cub, Lunaria bowed politely. "It's good to see you out and about. And your cub's gotten so big! He's a year now, right?" She then turned to the Ninetails and Vulpix. "This is my friend, Arcanine, and her cub."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

Talia walked toward the cub, cooing slightly. "Awww. It's so adorable!" she exclaimed.

Topaz perked up slightly. "Hmm. I did not know you had a child. I was wondering where you had been," she stated, glancing over at the cub and smiled. "He is very adorable indeed."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 am

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
He stared at the berry for all of one second before practically inhaling it. "Oooooh, that's so much better... still hungry though... " He mused. "Well, that'll tide me over 'fer now... thanks!" He added, clearly in much better spirits. "Oh...?" By now, the baby Growlithe had caught his eye. "Well hell-o~ squirt..." He cooed ambling briefly over to the little creature and squatting down to be as close to eye-level with him as possible. "Aaaren't we a new face..."
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Arcanine nodded in response to her question,

"Yes. He's old enough to walk and whatnot, but he still has a lot to learn," She said, "thank you Topaz. I kept quiet about it as a safety precaution. I didn't want anything to happen to Growlithe, not that I don't trust anyone here." She gazed over to her cub in wonder, curious to how he would react to the other pokemon. She knew he was fine with the pack, but she wasn't sure about those outside of the pack.

Growlithe watched as the Vupix approached him. Since Vulpix are generally small pokemon, he wasn't really afraid of her. He was just a little smaller then her. He shyly took a step back, then smelled her. He identifed that she was a fire type pokemon, and wagged his tail. Then, the Raichu approached him. Since this one was a little smaller then most of the Raichu, it perked his curiousity. He tilted his head to the side, since he didn't understand much words yet. Then he licked the Raichu's face, his tail wagging playfully. He wanted to play.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 am

Lost Paradise V2 Mew
Lunaria giggled. "He seems to like you, Densuke," she teased. "I think he'd like to play." She thought a monent, then said, "I know!" Her eyes glowed with telepathic power, and then a small beach ball teleported into her hand from her collection. Being a psychic type had its advantages. "How about this?" It was small enough for her to easily handle, the perfect size for the little growlithe.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
(Eh, whatev. It doesn't really contribute anything, but it's something to post...)
The Raichu sort of recoiled back after having his face licked, though whether it was discomfort or mere surprise was anyone's guess. Meanwhile, he returned his gaze to the Mew. "Play... what?" He inquired cautiously, looking between the two for a moment before seating himself in the sand once again. Looks like he wasn't going anywhere for a little while now anyway. "Well... whatever... s'not like anything ever really happens around here anyway..."
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Lost Paradise V2 Vulpix

While the others were conversing, Talia made her way over toward the water. As a fire Pokemon, she knew that it probably wasn't a very good idea. However, there was something about the water that Talia loved to much. Topaz had told her that she may have loved swimming or something when she was human.

She stared at the water for awhile. She noticed something quite peculiar. The water began to bubble up. She was completely caught off guard when a large Kingler suddenly burst out of the water, making its way toward her. She let out a yelp and darted back toward the rest of the group. That Kingler did not look happy at all.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 am

Lost Paradise V2 Raichu1
Densuke's head suddenly snapped in the direction of the water. Well hell-ooo free out... In a flash he was dashing in the opposite direction of the little Vulpix, charging toward the Kingler. "So, ya wanna scrap, do ya? I could use a nice little workout to help me finish wakin' up anyway!" He stopped just short of the large crab Pokemon, and his body made a few jerking movements. It may have seemed odd at first, but the series of soft cracking noises should have made apparent what he had just done. And the sparks which had suddenly begun jumping across his body should have made it very obvious what he was going to do. And hey, with an enemy crab this giant... and probably not too fond of electricity, there were tons of weak points to strike. For massive damage, of course.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next