Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise V2

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Paradise V2

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Mew
"Are you okay?" Lunaria asked the tiny Vulpix. "Be careful, Densuke!" she called to the Raichu. "It's a high level." Like, upper forties, at the very least.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Kingler

The Kingler's eyes narrowed, leaping toward the Raichu.

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Vulpix

"Get 'im!" Talia shouted out from behind Topaz, who was making sure that the Vulpix would be safe from harm.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Raichu1
"Oh?" He must have looked just a bit odd, standing there so casually with little bolts of electricity leaping across his body as he watched the approaching Kingler. He seemed to disappear at the last second, re-appearing a few feet back from where he'd started, although a particularly observant, or just prepared, bystander would have recognized the backward leap as a burst of Agility and kept up with the motion accordingly. "Hmph... sounds like they don't think I can handle it..." He murmured quietly to himself, sounding vaguely miffed. Well I'll just show them... He slowly swung his arm in a wide arc until it was pointed directly at the crab Pokemon before tensing up slightly as all that stored power he had been building up was unleashed in one line of electricity, a Thunderbolt aimed by the pointing arm directly at the Kingler, attempting at the very least to push it back toward the water, if not do some damage. Hopefully, though, the fight wouldn't be over that quickly.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

The Thunderbolt attack struck the Kingler. However, the Pokemon shook it off quickly. Now even angrier, it leaped toward the Raichu, attempting to use a Crabhammer attack.

Talia frowned, turning toward Lunaria. "Why does that Kingler seem so angry? I've never seen a Kingler that angry before. Something isn't right," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

"I'm not sure," Lunaria admitted, "and he's too angry to just ask. I think Densuke needs to weaken it a bit more before it will be willing to talk to us." She could help, though, she realized. She might not have a type advantage like the Raichu, but she wasn't weak against it either. "I've got an idea."

The mew rushed forward and used a psybeam, hopefully knocking the Kingler off-balance just a little.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Mother_Arcanine

Arcanine made sure that Growlithe was close to her, watching the Kingler from a distance. If she really wanted to, she was sure she could defeat it with a normal type move, such as ExtremeSpeed. However, she didn't really want to leave her child completely behind. It wasn't that she didn't trust the other Pokemon, it was just that this is her first baby, and she already lost her lover.

Growlithe cocked his head to the side in interest and curiousity. He didn't quite understand that Kingler was fighting the others out of anger. He wondered if they were just playing. If they were playing, he wanted to play too. He whined, but his mother wouldn't let him go.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 pm

When the Psybeam attack hit the Kingler, it was sent flying backwards, skipping on the water like a pebble. However, the waves quickly brought the Pokemon back onto the shore where it stood back up. It blinked once, then twice, before looking up at Lunaria.

"What's going on?" it asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

"You don't remember? You attacked us," Lunaria reminded him, puzzled. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm

The Kingler looked down. "I remember swimming and all of a sudden seeing a bright light. That's all I can remember," he replied.

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Ninetales-4

Topaz stepped forward. "Perhaps he got confused?" she suggested.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 pm

"That's a possibility. Confuse Ray would give off light, but do any water pokemon have confuse ray?" Lunaria didn't know much about the water world, to be honest.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmorky Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Raichu1
Densuke had, up till this point, remained quite silent. Or rather, looking at him, he seemed rather... dumbfounded. Of course, he hadn't expected the thing to try and hit back that quickly, and in fact the intervention from the others had probably just saved him. But of course, being incredibly manly and awesome (and handsome, don't forget handsome), ah yes, that too... fellow that he was, he couldn't very well admit this, and so once he had sort of... snapped back into reality, he crossed his arms with a soft little huff, muttering under his breath "I could'a handled it..." before collapsing into a sitting position in the sand once again, turning his attention to the Kingler with everyone else.
Schmorky
Schmorky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 am

Lost Paradise V2 - Page 2 Mother_Arcanine

Arcanine tilted her head a little in question,

"But why on Earth would a Pokemon use confuse ray on another? As long as I've been on this island, no one has deliberately attacked another Pokemon unless it was a spar. If they were sparring, where did the other Pokemon end up?" She finally let go of Growlithe, who seemed the need to go and check out Kingler for himself..

Growlithe walked around the Kingler a few times sniffing around, trying to identify him by scent. Of course, he had never met Kingler before, so the likihood of him smelling a familiar scent was rather low. Then in the end, he gave up and laid out in the sand on his back, pawing at the sky.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 pm

The Kingler shrugged at Lunaria's question. "I am not sure. I was just minding my own business, swimming around. I'm sorry I can't be much of help. I- I am also sorry for attacking you all," he added, looking down with guilt plastered across his face.

Talia smiled, nudging the Kingler softly. "It's okay. We'll get to the bottom of his. Right, Topaz?" she asked, turning towards the Ninetales who give a slight nod.

Talia then pranced over to Densuke, nudging him as well. "You did awesome," she whispered so that only he could hear.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am

Lunaria frowned, but nodded. "We'll definitely get to the bottom of this. A Pokemon just attacking others isn't good. If somethings really strong gets confused like you did, it might be the end of this island."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2