Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

+3
Gold Chocobo
Insectie
Destiny's Gate
7 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 5 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Granted. It turns out to be a nine-tailed biju. Have fun.

I wish for CAFFEINE!!!

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 5 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Insectie Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Granted. However you have so much caffeine that you die of tachycardia.

I wish for a more peaceful world...
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Granted. Destiny's Gate ceases to exist now....lol (DON'T KILL ME DESTINY!)

I wish for good fanfiction ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Awww... I'd be sad...

Granted. But no one reads them.

I wish for a decent time in lab tomorrow.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Granted. You have a decent time in lab, but the professor later decides that it was too easy and makes everyone do an extra one.

I wish a new pokemon game that made sense.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Granted. It is now American and you shoot the Pokemon in order to help fix an oil spill or something.....

I wish for York Peppermint Patties :face:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Granted. You have the last York Peppermint Pattie in the WORLD. You eat it, and so there are none left to eat ever again.

I wish I knew how to work the printers at my school...
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 am

Granted. Except they're out of toner so they're useless anyway.

I wish I do well on my O chem test today!
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:18 am

Granted. Your brain explodes at the end of the test and so you never do well on another test ever again.

I wish for the How to Train Your Dragon poster. (it's stil there, taunting me)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Granted. You get the poster, but it spontaneously combusts right when you get it.

I wish for no finals!
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 pm

You're mean. Just for that...

Granted. They rename the finals. They are now "halfterms." Midterms have become "Quarter terms" and you get two more tests that are even more difficult than the final.

I wish I could think of one more paragraph for my writing assignment (that'll get me to the amount of pages I need...)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Granted. I write it for you, is smut appropriate? Lol!

I wish for more XEMSAI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Granted. But it's written by someone who's squeemish about Shonen Ai, so Saix has a quick gender change.

I wish to finish this book (30 more pages! Yay!)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 pm

(....I hate people who change genders!!!!!... Evil or Very Mad )
Granted. But it gains self-awareness and papercuts you to death!

I wish for a more comfortable chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Granted. It's so comfy you sink into the plushness and can't escape.

I wish all the Harry Potter movies were as good as the first two... (It was so bright and they didn't dull the colors like in later ones)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Granted. The movies are brighter, but they tweak the story to be darker to make up for the prettier colors so more people have to die.

I wish more books!

(and by the way, in more position more tests would be a good thing!)
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:21 pm

(I wouldn't mind...)
Granted. You come over my house and borrow some, but you damage them so I make you buy me knew ones.

I wish they would stop making movie games. (another Harry Potter game? Really? I don't mind lego, but seriously...)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 pm

.....Granted, they make book games, but they transport you into their world, and it's Forks....with Edward..

I wish for more Saix! (LOL XD!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 pm

OH NOES DX You're cruel.

Granted. He sparkles in sunlight and has an obsession with trying to murder you. Congratulations. You've found a KH-reinactment of Twilight.

I wish I had Fluffy from Harry Potter.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:27 pm

(ooh, an excuse to go to borders...)
Granted. You get Fluffy, but he comes as a package deal with Aragog and his children.

I wish that I could be a ninja!
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 pm

(How is that an excuse to go to Borders? O.o)

Granted. You are Sasuke, nuff said.
I wish for dusks to do minor tasks in my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm

(Anything is an excuse to go to borders, but I meant Destiny corrupting my wish)

Granted. You get the dusks, only it ends up like Mickey Mouse in the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I wish for duckies!
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

(...I want to go to Crocker Park to get manga and ice cream now!!!)

Granted. They are African man-eating ducks.

I wish for a puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

Granted. It's Saix, and he rips your throat out.

I wish to go to Borders with dragon and Indeed. Smile (that would be an interesting trip)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:31 pm

(OMFG ....I don't care if he kills me, Saix is win! XD!...I'm totally for said trip.)
Granted. But you have no money so we sell you to a body-dealer and you end up in Agrabah....somehow....

I wish for my lab to actually have revelant uses in REAL-LIFE!!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next