Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Typical" days at the Black Order

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order Empty "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 am

The title says it all; “Typical”…

Rules applying to this story only:
1. Coarse words are fine by me; if permitted by an administrator/moderator… If not… try to censor them :DD censored
2. I appreciate it if no one’s making any OCs here; there are a ton of D.Gray-Man casts out here waiting to be chosen… But no harm done if there are spaces to squeeze in an OC or two :DD

I'll set the ball rolling when around 3 characters are chosen...

1.Allen Walker (Kuro... actually... I'm not too sure... I'm tempted to use an OC here T^T)
2.Yuu Kanda (Kuro... o.O)
3.Lavi (Destiny's Gate)
4.Komui (Kuro T^T)
5.Lenalee (Destiny's Gate)
6.Jerry
and etc... ???

Party Popper PM me if anyone else is interested in any other character... Looking forward to work this RP! Heart

Last edited by kuroshikei on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am; edited 7 times in total
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order Empty Chapter 1: As Usual

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order Allen_walker_1685
Allen yawned as he passed through the corridor, with Timcanpy perched at its favourite spot. Yesterday's mission been stamina draining... He only had a few hours' worth of rest and he had to practically drag himself out from the warm confines of the mattress...

...?

A soft growl from his stomach reminded him of his "purpose", casting a dull pink at his cheeks from that embarrassing sound. Oh. To the cafeteria. He crossed by another passage and wondered down the halls.

After that... He thought, must sleep...

(Embarassed Did I get in character...? I hope so... ^^'ll)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

"Typical" days at the Black Order LenaleeIcon
"Good morning, Allen," Lenalee said. She came up from behind and fell instep beside him. "You slept in late." Usually Allen was up early enough to help her deliver coffee to the scientists who'd been up all night.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Allen jumped.

"Le-lenalee! I didn't see you there... and good morning..." Sheepishly, he smiled. "I returned late from the mission and thus slept in late..."

(Yay~ Please do play Lavi.)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:59 am

Lenalee nodded. "Reever mentioned that this morning. You, Lavi, and Kanda didn't get back until after midnight, right? I bet you're starving." Of course, Allen was always starving because of his Innocence. That's why even as they were talking they were heading toward the cafeteria.

"I went to check on Lavi and Kanda, too, before I got here," she added as they walked. "Lavi's face down in his pillow and nothing Bookman can do will get him out of bed, and Kanda... Well, Kanda's meditating and doesn't want to be disturbed. I think he got breakfast already, but you can never be sure with that guy."

(I Heart AllenxLenalee, so if I make Lenalee have AllenxLenalee tendencies, that's why. If you don't want that pairing, just tell me and I'll stop. sweatdrop)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am

Allen smiled. "Really? Lavi is still out...?" His face darkened slightly at the mention of the temperamental Japanese exorcist. "Well, I certainly hope I'm not seeing him today..." He let out a yawn, stretching his arms up high, sighing after he did so.

"And I'm definitely-" A growl sounded a warning, reminding him of what he should be going. Embarrassed, a dull pink covered his cheeks.

"Ahahaha~" Sheepishly, he returned his attention to Lenalee. "I'm definitely going to the cafeteria..."

(Really? You like AllenxLenalee huh... (: I think I can be okay with it... but don't expect much to happen from this pairing... Besides, I think a bit like Allen [the "too-innocent" style] and that... its my 1st/2nd RP-ing... sweatdrop I'm actually worried about being in character and all ^^)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 am

[quote="Destiny's Gate"]
"Well, we're here," Lenalee pointed out as they entered teh noisy cafeteria. She waved to Jerry, who happily waved back and went to go start on Allen's usual ridiculous amounts of food. "You won't have to wait long for breakfast. I think Jerry's been waiting."

(just do your best. I tend to slip into my version of the characters when I RP.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order 46201

He frowned slightly as another thought slipped into his mind, disrupting his meditation. Still frowning, he brushed the thought away. A few minutes later, an annoyed Japanese exorcist went out, intending to move to the cafeteria.

Every day, as usual.

One thing is sure in his thoughts. He does not want to see an inch of that Moyashi and that baka Usagi.

(Eh~ You're fast! Lemme catch up for a moment...)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order ReadyToHit
As if summoned by the thought, Lavi jumped Kanda and hugged him. "Hey, Yuu-chan!" he squealed. "Want me to braid your hair? Wanna join me for breakfast? Huh huh huh?" He was a bit hyper. Why? Coffee. Lavi never drank coffee, and Bookman, in a desperate attempt to get the redhead moving, had forced some down his throat. Now Lavi was jittery as a jitterbug. "Bet'cha Allen's up by now. We can eat with him. How about that?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:35 am

His face brighten up instantly. He turned to Lenalee.

He gave a polite smile. "Lenalee, I'll see you later?"

(Ok-kay... Sounds odd here, but what else can I do...? I'm not sure how to rephrase it like its an offer for Lena-chan to join...

!!! LAVI! Please gimme some time... I need to think up a reply to that... Sob)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 am

"I thought I'd join you. It's almost noon," Lenalee said with a sweet smile. "I was thinking about getting a couple steamed pork buns myself. Oh, and you're welcome to have one."

Lavi blinked. Yuu-chan hadn't replied yet. Of course, it had only been a few seconds, but to Lavi's caffeinated mind, it had been a few minutes. Long enough to at least get a "no." "Yuu-chan?" Lavi whined. "Let's go get something."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 am

One word is clear in his uncharacteristic slightly chaotic thoughts. Rage

Irate, Kanda unsheathe Mugen, a soft ring of note sounding the quiet surroundings. That baka Usagi...

He snarled. "DON'T call me that... and so god help me;..." Here, Kanda ended the conversation with the usual death threat; "No, find Moyashi to irritate. Get off me, NOW."

At that, he slide Mugen closer Lavi's neck.

( Sob Oh lawd... this is bad...)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

(okie... will do my best... Nod )
He gave a blinding smile.

"Oh! Okay, I like the company... And thanks for the offer!"

He ran up to Jerry, confirming the order(s). Of course, and to add his favourite Mitarashi Dangos to the mix...

Che... damn that Usagi...

He quickly pried off the redhead as quickly as possible. No doubt that the rabbit will go to the cafeteria... And he's determined to not see even another second of the damnable rabbit.

Che. Soba will have to wait. Besides, I feel like training.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

"Jerry, could you make me some Steamed Pork Buns, too?" she called into the kitchen. When Jerry gave an affirmative, she thanked him. "I'll go find us some seats. You might be here a while." With that, she walked away to look for a table.

She found an empty one for them both and waved Allen over when it looked like his breakfast was about finished.

Lavi inched away from the drawn katana known as Mugen. "Eh heh heh... Aw, come on, Yuu-chan. It's all in good fun... You going to train instead of eat? That's boring. You should get something to eat or you might pass out in the middle of training." Lavi fell in step behind Kanda, following him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

He gritted his teeth, hissed harshly as a vein threatened to pop close his temple.

That's it. The Usagi's getting it.

He aimed a Death Glare at the irritating redhead, activating Mugen in silent invocation.

"Get ready to run in three seconds."
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 am

Lavi laughed nervously and back away. "Okay. I'm gonna leave now." He then turned tail and ran to the cafeteria. Kanda couldn't possibly attempt to murder him in such a crowded place. Well, that and he was hungry and in desperate need of food. "See you later, Yuu-chan!" he called over his shoulder as he ran.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

Kanda made sure that Lavi had went off by the turn of the corridor, before letting out a smirk. At least that death threat "scared" that irritating rabbit away.

Che.

Kanda went down the other side of the passageway, disappearing off to somewhere else to train...

Soba will definitely have to wait.

He wheeled his mountain of breakfast to where Lenalee's sitting at. Only to paused for a second as he felt something... odd...

As if... He's in "danger" if he kept still without moving...

Puzzled, he shrugged away that thought, assuming that its just his imagination...

Oh boy... was he wrong...

(Yeah... hintLavihint...? :DD)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 am

Somehow, Lavi was able to burst out of the pile of food before Allen. He hadn't burst out of random things for a while, and in his caffeinated state, that's all he wanted to do. "Hi!" he said, grinning. "Mind if I join you guys for breakfast?"

"Lunch, actually," Lenalee corrected him, trying not to laugh. "How'd you manage to get in there, anyway?"

"Bookman Secret. So sorry." Lavi hopped down from his perch in the food and snitched some of Allen's toast. "So how's everyone today?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 am

To be stunned seems to be an understatement. Allen froze up... literally...

He expected something to happen, but not Lavi bursting through his mountain of food. His eyes wide open, mouth slightly agape, he's rendered speechless.

For only a minute though.

Allen recovered. "If you mean now, I'm surprised-" A yawn suddenly escaped, where Allen barely covered it with his hand. "Sorry... By the way, Lavi, how do you managed to get up....? I heard from Lenalee that you're literally out like a light... Even Bookman couldn't get you out of bed..."

Last edited by kuroshikei on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am

"Bookman poured coffee down my throat," Lavi replied, gnawing on the toast he'd stolen from Allen's pile of food and then reaching to steal a donut, too. "I don't get a lot of caffeine, so now I'm super hyper."

Lenalee snatched the donut away and tossed it back into Allen's giant pile of food. "Lavi, get your own food if you want breakfast so badly. Stop stealing Allen's." She leaned to look around the tower of food. "Right Allen?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 am

At Lavi's answer, Allen is speechless again... for a totally different reason. His brain barely registered the fact that Lavi had taken his toast, polished it off and reached for a doughnut.

Hey... that's my...

He couldn't even start his protest... Lenalee voiced out his thoughts and threw the doughnut she had taken back to the pile. Maybe it's due to his sleep-deprived state that made Allen laugh despite himself.

The sight where Lavi stole the doughnut, while Lenalee snatched it back and tossed it to the mountain of food... Pttff...

He stifled his laughter with a light giggle... and nodded an affirmative at Lenalee's comment.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 am

"Meanies." Lavi pouted, but stood anyway. "Be right back." He then skipped--yes, skipped--over to the window to order food from Jerry.

"I worry about that guy sometimes," Lenalee said, shaking her head. "He's so unpredictable. No wonder Kanda doesn't get him." She then smiled at Allen. "Of course, Kanda doesn't really get anybody, so Lavi's no exception, neh?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:44 am

Yes... its true... Just by Kanda's attitude, he practically doesn't get anyone...

However, Allen has his mouth full and being a gentleman as he is, he had to settle for a nod in agreement.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 am

"Speaking of Yuu-chan," Lavi said, popping back up with a meal of his own, "he wandered off to train. You could probably kick his butt, since he hasn't eaten anything yet."

"Lavi, stop causing trouble," Lenalee muttered. But what he said worried her. Kanda hadn't neglected to eat in a long time, not since she first met him, actually. "I'll see you guys later." She finished her meal and went to Jerry to pick up some food for Kanda. When the food was ready, she took the tray and headed off to find Kanda.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 am

Allen, too, quickly polished off the pile of food at inhuman speed. Within ten minutes, the pile is reduced to nothing.

"See you, Lavi..." He quickly stifled another yawn, retreating away from the cafeteria.

As planned, he's going back to his room.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum