Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Typical" days at the Black Order

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 ReadyToHit
"Wanna go do something, Allen-kun?" Lavi asked, tagging along. It wasn't like he had anything better to do, and besides, while the caffeine had begun to wear off, he was still too hyper to go back to sleep like Allen. "We could go bother Komui."

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee poked her head into the training area. She spotted Kanda and headed over to him with the tray. "I brought you some breakfast. Or maybe lunch? It's hard to tell when you only eat soba twenty-four-seven."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 Allen_walker_1685
Allen looked at Lavi, not quite registering what he is talking about.

"Eh... Maybe not..." He stifled another yawn. The vision around him is slightly blurry as he trudged down the corridor. If he had a choice, he will just fall asleep right this instant on the stony floor.

"I'll be heading to my room...must sleep..."

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 46201
He let out a relaxed sigh. Today's training had regained his composure. Nothing's better than to train without interruption in this forest. As well as to eliminate the chance to see any other annoying people.

He returned back to the Headquarters. He knew by the fact that it'll be past the rush hours, all the more to "enjoy" the peace and quiet that rarely happens... As it happens, he recalled to avoid the corridors that lead to the rooms, just in case.

At least he will have his soba without disruption.

(Okayyy... Sorry about that... er Destiny... can I put Komui in as the one being assumed as Kanda "seen" in the training room?)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

"Eh??? You sure? I could get you some coffee!" Lavi suggested. "Then you won't be sleepy anymore!" It seemed brilliant to him.

"Ah well. I'll go bug Kanda instead." He shrugged and walked away to find brother.

There was something off about the person in the training center. For one, he didn't have a sword. For another, he was wearing a lab coat. "Komui, what are you doing here?" she asked, setting the tray of food down and frowning at her brother. "Kanda was training here, wasn't he?"

(go for it.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm

(Yay~ But I dunno what to write... )
"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 2 86d437ded0_55043147_o2
His face brightened up momentarily. It must be his dear, sweet little sister.

"Lenalee~"

He gave a hug to his beloved sister, ignoring the first question, of course; but answered the second one. "Well, I don't know about that, but Kanda can train anywhere... Last I saw him was after the mission completed, of course... Eh..."

He suddenly wailed, "WHY, LENALEEEEE~ Why do you suddenly ask for Kanda?"

Meanwhile, Kanda, for once, is enjoying the serene silence in the cafeteria while having his soba. Jerry had told him that Lenalee had been searching for him just to give him the tray of soba. At that remark, he did not show a change of expression, but actually assure that he'll find Lenalee later...

However, soba must come first...

Inwardly, he wondered why Lenalee even bothered to worry about him and to find him just because he "missed" breakfast/lunch. At that thought, he wondered why he cared about that.

He shrugged off that thought. It's insignificant.

Speaking of mission, he had a report to make for yesterday.

Screw that.

He better leave the cafeteria soon. He had a feeling that the Usagi's about to find him...

Allen took advantage of the strangely peaceful environment outside his room to take a "power nap".

And by power nap, he meant a few hours' worth of rest. Later, he'll deal with anything happening after that. He fell asleep instantly when his head touched the pillow.

( EH?! Is it just me, or did I put a little OOC for Kanda...? *sigh* Difficult to keep them all IC...)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Lenalee sighed. Her brother always did this. "I didn't want Kanda forgetting to eat and passing out again. Now please stop hugging me." When her brother didn't let go, she kicked him. This was a constantly repeating pattern. Komui would cling, Lenalee would tell him to stop, he'd continue to cling, she'd kick him in the face.

Once she'd forced him to let go, she picked up the tray and went in search of Kanda once more.

Lavi, was bored again, so he decided to drop in on Komui's office. No one was there, so instead of bothering the person he'd come to bother, Komui, he decided to dig through the secret files.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:25 pm

"Waiiiii~ Lenaleeee~" Komui is upset by how sweet little Lenalee actually brushed him off all-so-coldly. She must be-

Oh well, no one should jump into conclusions so quickly. Hearing the distant yells of a particular Science Division head, he dragged himself back to the boring office...

Well... it's not like he'd totally abandoned his work. Besides, he had nothing else to do...

He left the cafeteria, the long coat of the exorcist uniform swish by his fast pace. He figured that he will go and meditate at the training dojo.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 pm

"Hey, Komui," Lavi said, sitting in Komui's chair with his feet on the desk. "I was just reading this really interesting file about some Black Order experiments. ...What does anti-itch foot powder have to do with fighting Akuma?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Komui gaped at him in answer.

... ...

Lavi-

The next few words Lavi uttered sent him into shock. He dug through the Black Order secret files! Only the "anti-itch foot powder" had him answering the question.

"Well, that one's supposedly for the use of exorcists... Never mind that! What are you doing here?"

He hadn't meant to say it in a harsh tone... but...

Isn't Lavi be tired after that mission from the day before...? (He did said that at the briefing after they came back.)

kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

"Well, I got bored. Kanda's training, Lenalee went to go find Kanda to deliver some food, and Allen's sleeping. I'd be sleeping too except Bookman made me drink coffee." Lavi then flipped to the next page in the secret files. "Super caffeine pills?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 am

"Ahahaha~" Komui nervously "pried" off the secret files from the redhead. "That's nothing... Anyway, got work to do, things to see~ Bookman will definitely need you in the libraries..."

He made sure Lavi is gone before he do this. No one must know what he's gonna... hide... yet.

He figured he'll mediate for another hour... There's nothing much else to do besides training, meditating and whatnot.

He sighed... No thinking while meditating. He did just that. If he even think about anything again after a minute, that's it.

He'll go to the showers.

He yawned. Still feeling drowsy, he looked at the clock, wondering why he chose to wake up now.

The nap's been good enough, besides, I'll feel more alert once the sleepiness wears off.

... ...

He reconsidered the options to do after he leaves the room, which is not much. Maybe he'll go for a shower...

(I was just up from a nap; forgive me when I suddenly made them OOC... just tell me and I'll try to get in character as much as possible. Do you mind if I continue to use the title at some parts? It gives me an idea on what to continue on the RP Heart )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 am

Lavi pouted as Komui shoved him from the office, but then brightened. He could do something else. Thinking, he himself probably needed a shower. He'd just gone straight to bed after the mission, so he was still grimy from the day before. "Shower it is!" he said out loud, running off.

(Whatever you like)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am

Hahh...

Water cascaded down his back as he stood under the blast of cold water. It does wonders to his chaotic mind as the cool waters ran over the scalp.

Under the solitude in the communal baths, Kanda soaked in the strangely peaceful silence that came in once in a lifetime. No one is present; and Kanda liked that as it is.

Of course, he's not going to miss out the Japanese onsen Komui had built.

Allen strolled down the corridors, intending to go for the onsen that had been recently installed.

After all, a nice, long soak in the hot waters do wonders to the still sore muscles that he'd been ignoring till now.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 am

Lavi hurried into the communal showers only to find someone else was already there. "Morning!" he said brightly, despite it being far into the afternoon. He couldn't see who was in the shower because of the curtains. He stepped into one of the other showers to clean off and then soak in the onsen.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 am

Kanda's eyes widen at the unexpected "intruder" who had interrupted the silence.

It's that obnoxious Usagi...
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am

When Lavi got no response to his morning greeting, he leaned over the top of the stall to make sure whoever was showering hadn't drowned. He found Kanda. "Hey, Yuu-chan! Fancy finding you here!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 am

What met the redhead's response is the impossibly wide eyes displayed on Kanda's features. he hadn't expected that Usagi to actually peer over the top of the stall. And he's being found out. So much for enjoying the silence.

He valued his privacy. Luckily, the irritating rabbit is actually a stall away from his.

"DON'T call me that," is the only sentence he hissed out. He quickly went out of the shower stall, a white towel wrapped hastily by his hips. Despite taking the cold shower, he still felt like going to the onsen.

He had decided. Even if that Usagi is here, he will tolerate it till he's done with the onsen.

Allen went to the communal showers. Smothering another yawn, he strolled along, picking up the toiletries that he'd need.

And no; he had not expected to see anyone else present in the shower stalls. Yet.
(Note that Allen is about to enter the communal showers...)

Komui rubbed his hands in glee. It was lucky that no one managed to see his "secret" project. Not that it's secret anyway; and its not so dangerous.

He mused on what potions he can formulate, while doing his paperwork, stamping approvals at the mountain of request. Those paperwork are so irritating! Not like doing experiments while being idle about it...

An inspiration struck him. Taking out a piece of rough paper, he began to jot down the formula messily.

And stamping on some paperwork at the same time.

(Komui's OOC for the mo; hope you will forgive me for that... sweatdrop Komui's potions and stuff will begin on another "day", I hope. Mind if I ask... 1. Where's Lenalee...? 2. Are you taking in more DGM casts? :DD?)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 am

Lenalee leaned over Komui's work. "Onii-san, what are you planning?" she asked. She narrowed her eyes at him in suspicion. "This looks like some chemical formula. What's this supposed to do?"

Lavi quickly showered off and then did a cannon ball into the onsen. "Weehee! This is great! No one's ever here when I take a bath. Bookman always keeps me up late so I don't get to come here at a normal hour."

(1. Lenalee was somewhere until I could figure out how to reintroduce her, and Komui has provided a good way. 2. Wasn't planning on it. I don't like taking on too many characters. Who do we need?)
(And Komui was in character)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 am

He twitched.

That baka Usagi... (Who in their right mind will do a cannon ball straight into the onsen?!) Che!

He proceeded to slip into the onsen, making sure to be as far away from the rabbit as possible. Who knows what that obnoxious redhead will do next?

The splash of water already indicated that he's not alone. It's only when he heard the voice who he later identified it as-

Lavi?

He looked. Among the steamy environment (caused by the hot waters), he can make out a redhead and...

Oh no... is that... Kanda?

He hadn't thought that his dearest sister is actually here.

"LENALEE~" He stopped. "Eh...? The formula...?" He tried the escape route. "The formula is just something that can be worked on ('problem-solving' work on the paper, that is.); I don't know if it will work or not..." he mused.

Yes; he omitted the first question (on purpose?) And it is rare that he will see dear Lenalee twice a day.

Inner Komui calculator:
See Lenalee once = squeal in delight + hug Heart
See Lenalee the second time = GLOMP!

And that's what he did. (Cue glomping onto his dear little sister while squealing "LENALEEEE~")

(... Oh. I thought its OOC that Komui actually do his paperwork... ok then Heart I'm not so sure about other characters though... maybe Marie, Reever and Bookman? If need to; I rather add in Marie.)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Lenalee reacted accordingly to the glomp. Before her brother could even attempt to get his arms around her, she kicked him in the face in traditional form. "I don't trust you with chemical formulas. If you won't tell me what it is, I'll just bring Reever in to translate, and you won't be happy about that."

Lavi grinned at Kanda. "Aw, don't be a stranger, Yuu-chan!" he teased. "We're best buddies, aren't we?"

(Really we'd only need Reever, and sadly, I'm no good at him *has done him in the past*)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

He pouted slightly. It's a first that Lenalee is really interested in what chemicals are used...

"Let me see... er... this one's ... Actually," he smiled, "I had to test out the whole thing first to see what results are... but for now, I'm still working on it. And no;" He pouted again, "I don't know what potion I should concoct yet. Maybe the hair tonic thing will be useful..."

For once, he's actually looked serious and proceeded to scribble, cancel and scrawl messy equations, chemicals and...

The all-so-familiar vein throbbed at his temple, while he figured ways to maim the idiot. "Who are 'best buddies'," he spat, "... and so god help me; I'm going to strangle you with this(towel) if you keep it up."

Among the foggy steam, he can detect a hint of white hair that showed another annoying person joining in the onsen.

He decided to stay in the onsen. After all, Moyashi's here. Lavi will probably be bored and go bother the Moyashi instead...

He paused. Kanda does not seem to react in any manner when he showed himself near the onsen. Taking that as a good sign, he went forth and greeted the other male in the onsen.

"Hi, Lavi."

(I dunno what to put for Komui's potions; I don't know such formula. Do forgive me for that. And yes; I need the potions made by Komui to provide inspiration/material for the next few "days" in the Black Order.)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 am

Well, hair tonic seemed innocuous enough. "Fine. But don't let me catch you making anything dangerous." Lenalee set down a mug of coffee for her brother and walked away, shaking her head.

Lavi grinned. "Hey Allen! My new bestest buddy!" It was a lame attempt to make Kanda jealous, not that he really expected it to work. "So what're you doing here?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 am

Komui couldn't help but raised his head from the paper after Lenalee turned away and said those words.

Is it just me; or Lenalee's tone was- cold...?

He shook his head. Lenalee's sweet, precious, innocent and polite girl! He shouldn't be thinking like that!

Just like what he had assumed, the Usagi went to pester the Moyashi. Inwardly, he smirked.

Now he can enjoy the onsen...

Allen raised an eyebrow at the choice of words and the obvious question. 'Bestest'? What am I doing here?

"What do you think? Of course I'm here to go for the onsen..."
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

"Well, you might've come to use the bathroom or brush your teeth." It was a bathroom, after all. "Or maybe to bug Yuu-chan like me!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am

*Twitch*

That's it. I'm out of here.

He quickly left the onsen, the white towel secured by the hips and left the area with a "Che!"

Allen gave a polite smile. "No... I won't just come here just to bug Bakanda and irritate him-"

"Shut it, Moyashi."

"-and I have better things to do than that... Mind if I join you...?"

(... I guess there's no need to have other extra characters in then ^^ Tell me if you want to stop/are bored with the current chapter and I'll proceed to a new chapter for this...
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 am

Lavi laughed. "Jump right on in," he said. Well, Kanda was gone, which meant it wouldn't be as much fun to take a bath, but hey, he could bug Allen, and that could be really entertaining.

(Time skip is fine with me. Smile )
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum