Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Typical" days at the Black Order

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 46201
Yeah right. Like hell he'll hand the robot over that damnable rabbit.
Why?

Compared to the other Komurin he had dealt before, this one's a lot faster...leaving little to no chance for him to switch targets. Unless. If the Usagi is willing to cut immediately in between him and the bloody machine while they exchange blows.

That was when...

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 Allen_walker_1685
Allen swiftly went back to the 'battlefield'. He shouldn't be just running away while Bakanda and Lavi faced with Komui...

He quickly activated his Innocence. He managed to damage Komurin with Crown Clown but-
"Idiot! Move quickly!"

Puffs of smoke appeared before him.
What happen?

(I think I failed... This does not look funny~ Shocked Hmm... Are you opening up the RP in D.Gray-Man? Can I join in? Although I doubt I can go IC for Kanda... sweatdrop )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 ReadyToHit
"Allen, you okay?" Lavi called over, but he didn't wait for an answer. He swung his hammer and hit the Komurin on the head, reminiscent of Whack-A-Mole. "Get Komui!" he called to Kanda while he handled the robot.

(14th Noah has always been open and accepting characters.)
(and what did happen?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 am

(Sorry for putting this off for so long; I need a break to catch some thoughts... Forgive me Sob )

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 86d437ded0_55043147_o2
A puff of smoke.

Komui blinked. What did happened? He knew that whatever weapons he currently possessed does not produce this (smoke) without harming anyone. Much less on an Exorcist. And that he planned to kill that... OCTOPUS.

He could faintly register a silhouette (Must be Allen; who else?) But-
Is it just him, or are there something protruding out from the head...?

He quickly ducked; suddenly remembering that he has something to do.

KILL the OCTOPUS~

Che.

Once again, the bloody scientist barely dodged his incoming attack. He managed to escape (but had a few centimeters of hair cut off by Mugen) Still seeing the effing colors that he had grown to hate, he attempted to pinpoint the location where the Usagi is standing...

No. he does not care the status of the Usagi. He does not want to be blinded by the sight of that bloody red color. After all, he has a scientist to skin...

However, the silhouette of Moyashi had stopped him in his tracks for a moment.

A... Tail...?
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am

Lavi smashed Komurin and turned to see Allen's tail. "Woah. Did Komui just turn Allen into a puppy? I bet Lenalee would love a puppy." He stopped. Oh right. That's what had gotten them into this mess in the first place. "I mean, she'd probably hate it. Or be weirded out."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 86d437ded0_55043147_o2
At Lavi's statement, he practically screeched.
Oh sweet Lenalee~! No way is that octopus be near his angel of a sister!!!

His eyes widen. A puppy?! He was turned into a puppy?!

But-
His hands are still in front of him. Human hands. Then what's with the puppy-

He frowned. He gave himself a body check, starting at the head-
Oh god. He felt furry ears.

He let out a hiss of rage instead, only to cover his mouth in shock. What the- He tried to talk...

(I had to cut short here; I have pressing issues to deal with for the moment. Sorry for that~ *proceeds to do some chores*)

Last edited by kuroshikei on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Did Allen just hiss?

"Okay, I guess he's a cat and not a dog, but hey, it's weird. Lenalee probably won't like it too much." He was talking quickly and trying to step between Allen and Komui to keep the scientist from murdering Allen.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am

He let out a ruthless snarl as he advanced towards Komui. Unfortunately for the "victim", he got sliced up by the enraged samurai. Despite his rage, he was careful enough to not actually kill him, but enough to send him to to the infirmary for an emergency. Not that he's more lenient towards his "kills".

Finally...

He turned to the Moyashi straight after the annoying person/threat/Supervisor nut-case was being dealt with. Just to reconfirm that he had actually seen a tail.

Not only does he has a white, (He added sarcastically;) fluffy tail, he has a pair of white furry cat ears, twitching about in-
No, he's not going to describe Moyashi's emotions right now.
He could not help but to reach out to touch one of them in plain curiosity.

Furrowing his brows, Allen bit his lip; refusing to sound out a word. Today's not a good day...

He got turned into a cat! (Or so he thinks. Well, Lavi said that he's been turned into a cat, right?) What's more, his speech may have been affected by that whatever-it-is-Komui-had-thrown! Arghhh! How is he going to give his mountain of orders for a dinner?!

He tried to swat off Kanda's hand. No WAY is Bakanda touching his extra cat appendages! angry/stressed
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 6 LenaleeIcon
There was a series of loud crashes and booms outside of her door that woke Lenalee with a start. Groaning, Lenalee pulled on her exorcist uniform and stepped out into the hall in time to see Kanda incapacitate her brother.

"What's going on?" she asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She looked Allen up and down. "Why does Allen have cat ears?"

"Well, Komui got it in his head that you two were dating and decided to blast Allen into next Tuesday." Lavi laughed nervously. "He accidentally turned Allen into a cat instead of... well, whatever he was trying for. Right, Yuu-chan?"

Just to be sure Komui didn't get up again, Lavi put his foot on the scientist's back to keep him from standing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:37 am

Mugen still unsheathed, he decided to put it to better use. Like-

Mugen's tip pointing at the Usagi's throat lovingly, twisting at an angle such that any movements made by the Usagi will definitely nick him (or better yet, had him bleeding non-stop~). Of course; he remembered to keep his line of sight away from him.

"Tch. (Don't call me THAT!!!)"

Still frowning, he successfully dodged Kanda's "wandering" hand, thankful enough for that distraction for the samurai.
At Lenalee's voice, he turned, opting to wave at her as a form of greeting instead.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

"Okay, okay, I'll stop," Lavi said, raising his hand in mock surrender. "Anyway, Lenalee, can you get Komui to fix all this? Kanda's seeing funny and well, you've seen Allen's cat ears."

Lenalee waved back at Allen, then frowned at Lavi's comment. "Seeing funny?" She looked to Kanda. "Seeing funny how?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

angry/stressed
Seriously, that flipping rabbit really gets on his nerves. Perhaps he should skin him alive this time round...

No WAY is he going to say a word. he had enough of this.

Perhaps for the first time of his life, he's actually concerned about Kanda-
Oh no. Not really concerned about him though. More like feared for the well-being for the redhead.

He doubt Komui can fix them. All the more to bear with the extra appendages he's stuck with... hopefully just temporary.
Speaking of which; will Kanda be alright when he sees Lenalee...? I wonder what color is Lenalee...

Almost like the Moyashi, her silhouette is filled with a much more bearable color. She's a darker shade of green, almost (how should I put it-) calming; unlike a certain rabbit.

Tch.
I can see her features.
Potion must be wearing off.
About censored ing time.

Last edited by kuroshikei on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 am

"Well, I suppose it will wear off eventually," Lenalee said. "Though I have to admit," she added, "Allen does look cute with cat ears."

She said this knowing exactly how Komui would react. After years of dealing with her brother, she'd realized that in the case of her finding something "cute" about a boy, he'd work as hard as possible to get rid of that feature. In this case, the cat ears.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

To his horror, a sudden rush of blood ran up to rest across his cheeks. He looked at the currently immobile scientist, fearing that he'll just rise up "from the dead" and will try kill him anyway. But...

*looks at Komui*

Well... It looks like he passed out... But Allen takes no chances. Now on guard, he looked at the lump of white cautiously.
He stole a glance at Kanda. (Odd that he's still staying along with the rest; it's unlike him to do just that...)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 am

"Anyway," Lenalee continued, "someone should probably take Komui to the infirmary. When he wakes up, he'll fix things." She smiled hopefully at Kanda.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 am

Tch.

Kanda knew that he's supposed to carry Komui back to the infirmary.

He's not feeling too well for the moment; not that he cared. After all, it's a really minor thing compared to what that idiotic scientist had done... The feeling will go away. Soon.
Ignoring the thought, he's about to turn and pick him (Komui) up-

Somehow, Kanda looks pale-
(Why do I really care about Bakanda...?)

Quickly, he piped up, "I'll take him there... See you guys later...?" He lifted up the unconscious Supervisor and headed to the infirmity.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 am

Lenalee nodded. "Sure. Lavi and I, meanwhile, will go ask the rest of the science department to try and fix this mess."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum