Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
Yoite didn't know how well Ventus understood this statement. His own enemy was himself. "Was it because of the kira?" he asked.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 BBSWallpaper
Well, everyone was getting along now. She poured another cup of hot cocoa and asked, "Would anybody like something to drink?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Xemnas
Xemnas smiled, "Um, can I have a cup?...I don't know what it is, but it's probably good." He thought about Yoite's comment for a while and thought out loud, "Hmmm, reminds me of my days as an apprentice."

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 35-1
Yami Bakura chuckled at Yoite's statement a little, "Hn, sounds like something Ryou would say, except he'd be wrong, we're two different people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, we have some eggnog in the fridge." Then, Aqua added, "Alcoholic for the adults, non for the kids." She tried not to laugh when Ven groaned.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 1zz283q

Kakeru shook his head,

"That makes no sense," He said confused, "I'm just going to sip some hot chocolate, because I have no idea what you're talking about, thinking about it is swirling my brain round and round and round." He exaggerated.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Yoite10

"Kira wasn't the only thing. My life wasn't great as a child, so that's why Sora isn't here anymore. I chose to be Yoite, not Sora, the child that was abused by his parents. I was tricked into using kira, I didn't realize it would take my life and other's lives." He said, he then looked over at Aqua,

"Do you have.....hot lemonade?" He asked. That was about the only thing that he could taste anymore when it came to drinks. Yukimi would always make it for him, because that was one of the only things left he could taste, and he enjoyed the taste of it, "Sora is a different person. I am Yoite, I am not Sora. I am Yoite." He looked over at the confused teen and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am

Xemnas filled a large mug full of alcoholic eggnog, he smirked, "Hmm, I wonder if I can get drunk as a nobody." He heard Yoite's claim of not being Sora and he laughed, "Funny the Sora I know claims he's not Roxas."

Yami Bakura sighed, "Love, we're all dying a little inside whether figuratively or literally, enjoy the life you've got and stop being a Debbie Downer, it's Christmas, be grateful you're allowed to die to begin with." He sipped some hot cocoa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 am

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
Now Ventus was really confused. Not Sora? Wha...? He then heard Bakura's comment and stared at him. "Eh?! You can't die? Really?" He'd heard of people not wanting to die and prolonging their lives in the most bizarre ways, but to not ever die? "That's crazy."

"I can whip some up." She went into the kitchen, put some lemonade in a saucepan, and heated it up. She returned with the drink and handed it to Yoite.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 512d2c6a718dfd5a5a46c2a7158ca75b122

Flat-kun looked up at Ventus,

"It's not crazy," He said with a smile, "As long as humans dream I live forever too!" Flat-kun said reaching up to grab a cookie, nawing on it,

"I'm six thousand, two hundred and seventy five years old!"

(XD I'm surprised I wrote that out correctly!)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 pm

"Eh?!" Ven just couldn't wrap his brain around all the immortality in the room. "I think I'm just gonna drink the eggnog now." He took the glass Aqua handed him.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm

"Thank you," Yoite said, taking a drink of it, granted, it wasn't as good as Yukimi's, but he was thankful to be able to taste it. You never realize how lucky you are to taste until you can't taste things anymore. He didn't really want to tell any of the people that he wasn't sure what exactly happiness was, so he kept his mouth shut, "...so..what's Christmas?" He asked, being legit. He didn't know what Christmas was, he only knew that it was a holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Xemnas sighed, shrugging a little at Yoite's comment, "I don't know well enough either, if Ansem was here, he could tell us. I used to know when I was Xehanort." He sipped his drink, 'saddened' it wasn't loosening him up.

Yami Bakura turned to Kakeru, showing him the millenium item around his neck, "I can't die as long as my soul is tied to this bloody item! I'm as old as the pyramids and that damned pharaoh!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Ventus was amazed by Bakura's words. "So... you can't die so long as something isn't broken? Neat!"

"Christmas," Aqua explained, "is a holiday in which the religious Christians celebrate the birth of their savior, Jesus Christ. The rest of us just use it as a holiday to be thankful and to be with our friends and loved ones."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 1zz283q

Kakeru passed a bewildered glance at Yoite,

"How did you not know what Christmas was?" He asked very surprised, then turned to Yami Bakera, "Well....if you um...want to die, why don't you destroy it yourself?" He asked, trying not to be mean.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Yoite sighed,

"I never celebrated holidays or religion before. I don't remember if I did anyhow," He smiled softly, "It feels....nice." Yoite looked at Ventus,

"Not being able to die would be torcure. I want to disappear, but not die." He said, "That's what Miharu promised me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Ven blinked, now thoroughly confused. Dying was hard on everyone around you, but living forever was torture? He didn't understand any of this. "Hey, it's Christmas. Let's not talk about sad stuff!" He grinned and took a big gulp of the non-alcoholic eggnog. "Right?"

Aqua nodded. "This is a time for light hearts and happiness. So let's make the best of it!" She raised her glass of eggnog. Yes, she was a little tipsy. Aqua almost never drank, so it didn't take much. "Kanpai!"

(Kanpai is like the Japanese version of "Cheers!")
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 am

Yoite didn't drink, if he did he would probably be dead. There was so much wrong with his body right now he had to be very careful to take care of himself well. He got up moving over to the window. Large snowflakes were beginning to fall down, painting a beautiful wintery scene outside,

"The snow is beautiful tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am

"Snow?" Ven ran to Yoite's side and stared out the window. "It's so pretty," he said, admiring the fat snowflakes falling and coating the window sill in a light dusting. He grinned at Yoite. "You know what's a lot of fun when it's cold?" He breathed on the window so that the glass fogged, then drew a Christmas tree. "Try it! It's a lot of fun!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Xemnas groaned lightly, sipping his drink more and finally finding himself a little tipsy, "Hehe....the room is like a disco ball."

Yami Bakura rolled his eyes lightly at all the 'happiness and togetherness.' He sighed, "I'm going out for a bit."
Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 3 Ryou
His hair became less wild and his voice returned to one of a little boy's, "Um....cheerio, it seems my Yami [dark side] left." Ryou blinked lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Somehow, the switch didn't surprise semi-drunk Aqua. "So you must be the good twin?" she asked. "Can I get you anything?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Ryou blushed, "Um, do you have any bangers and mash? I'm sort of starving, not really thirsty though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 pm

"On the table." When had she put bangers and mash out, anyway? She absolutely despised those.

(I've had them. DX Not very good. Needed salt. They were bland.)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm

The clock began tolling midnight. Ven groaned. "Aw, but we were just starting to have fun!"

Aqua checked the time as well. "I suppose it's getting late." She smiled at the guests. "Thanks for coming everyone, but we ought to wrap this party up before it gets too late and the weather gets bad."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 am

(Hey guys, the RP's almost over, since I put a time limit at the 1st. Let's finish it, shall we?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Xemnas stumbled towards the door, summoning a dark corridor and several other cloaked people appeared, their faces hidden and started to drag the Superior out. "Whooo!!!!"

Ryou smiled as he ate and bowed politely back to Aqua, "Thank you for the invite."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 pm

"You're quite welcome," Aqua replied, bowing back at Ryou. "Thank you for coming. I hope you had a good time."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next