Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 4 Ryou
Ryou grinned, "I did, and I think my Yami did as well, he was soo interested in you specifically."

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 4 BBSWallpaper
"Eh?" Aqua felt herself blush. "Tell him if it doesn't work out with me and Terra, I'd love to go out with him," she said before giving Ryou a quick kiss on the cheek. "Merry Christmas. Now go home before the weather gets bad."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 4 Ryou
Ryou turned three sheets of red and nearly fainted, he had been kissed!!!! He stuttered, "O-ohh I-I-I w-w-will!!!" He waved and exited the building happily with some pep in his step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4