Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Rembart
Eliot didn't admit that he liked finishing any fight Keegan might start. Instead, he teased, "Wow, that's pretty pathetic, picking fights for attention."

(Just waiting for Zayden to land before next Aden post)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Zayden15

Soon enough, Zayden arrived back at the camp. He let his "cargo" go before walking under a tree near Seraphim, folding his wings back. He laid on his back, staring up at the sky through the leaves over head,

"Excuse me, I'm going to rest for a few moments." He said.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Yuuta_11

Yuuta dusted off his pants, adjusting his clothing after finally landing. He turned to the group, who seemed to have been anxiously waiting for their return. He ran a hand through his hair before speaking,

"So, are we getting ready for another meal?"

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 1418991060_l

"You're back! You guys hid too far! Keegy decided to give up because he's a loser, so I tied pretty ribbons in his hair," Temari explained with triumph, "it's too bad Yuu wasn't the seeker, because if he lost, it would be so much fun to put ribbons in HIS hair!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 SayaTrain
Aden didn't open his eyes until he felt the ground firmly beneath his feet. Once he was back on solid ground, his knees gave out and he just sat on the ground, waiting for his legs to stop feeling like jelly.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Girl-1
"Well, I figured since you guys weren't back yet, we could make something up before we head out," Seraphim said, smiling.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Rena2023

Rena looked around to mare sure Keegan hadn't heard before she punched Eliot in the arm. "Just be quiet," she ordered before turning to Seraphim.

"What are we going to be having for dinner tonight?" she asked her friend.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Yuuta gave Aden's shoulder a light squeeze before he walked over to the group,

"I can grill anything if we want some type of meat," He said, stretching his arms before going to the grill, putting some charcoal into it, "whatever is fine by me." He added as he pulled the lighter out of his pocket, lighting up a cigarette.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 1418991060_l

Temari opened up the cooler, rummaging through it for a few moments,

"We have hot dogs in here!" She announced to the group, taking them out of the cooler with half melted ice, the water dripping down her arm from it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 pm

"Let's go with hot dogs," Seraphim decided. "They'll be quick and easy, so we can pack up sooner once we're done eating."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 am

Yuuta grilled all of the hot dogs so they were cooked thoroughly and they all finished eating. Now they were packing everything away so they could return home. Camping over memorial day weekend had been fun, but they would have school tomorrow, so they needed to get home. Yuu was loading everything into his car as he turned to Aden,

"Have you collected all of your stuff yet?"

Zayden hadn't brought much with him, since he lived in the wooded area. So instead, he was helping Seraphim with collecting up what she had brought. He watched her curiously,

"Why do people pack so much?"

Temari had just snapped her bag closed as she turned to look for Keegan, who was still a bit grumpy,

"Oh c'mon grumpy pants! If you keep your eyebrows scrunched like that, you're going to get some serious wrinkles!" She said, poking the space of skin between his drawn eyebrows with a giggle.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 am

"I've never been camping before," Seraphim said, putting her things back into her bag. "I wanted to make sure we had everything we needed, so I might have packed a bit too much."

Even with her things laid neatly in her bag and folded, it was still a challenge to zip it closed. Still, she managed it somehow and wiped her brow.

"My stuff's been packed pretty much the whole time," Aden replied, tossing the few remaining things he hadn't put away yet into his bag. "I don't like running around last minute, so I put everything away when I'm done with it. I'm also less likely to forget something that way."

Eliot stared in dismay down at his things, which were everywhere. "Wish I thought of that," he commented before stuffing everything haphazardly away.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:20 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Keegan70

Keegan only grinned at Temari as he packed his things. After all, his hair was finally back to normal. "Who said I was grumpy?" he asked her.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Rena2024

"All done!" Rena said, packing the last bit of clothing her in suitcase. She wandered over to the boys' tent to help Eliot. She couldn't help but laugh. "He's helpless without his maids," she teased.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Soon enough, Yuu had finished packing up everything he needed, and was driving home. A cigarette dangled out of his mouth as he drove, gazing out the window. It was nice to relax, but school was going to start up again tomorrow, which he needed sleep for. He would spend this time, with all of these people, until he graduates it seems.

Zayden nodded with a smile. He watched everyone leave, since he lived in the wooded area. Everything was going back to normal, at least, normal as a creature like he could live. He would soon learn that graduating at a human school wouldn't be so bad after all, and more surprises lurked in his future.

Temari was happy to be on the road again, soon she would be home and be able to sleep in her own comfy bed. Nothing satisfied her more than a fun weekend, and more fun days to come during the week. She knew that when school started up, she would face the day with shining enthusiasm.

(Final posts guys, this one is my final for this role-play).

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 pm

"We'll have to do this again sometime," Seraphim said before they all started leaving. "It was a lot of fun."

Camping was a lot of fun, but now, she was ready to go home.

Aden climbed in the truck with Yuuta and rode home with him. He wasn't too worried about school the next day. He never was.

"I'm not that helpless!" Eliot said, frowning at his mess of a pack. "At least it's all in there. Just has to make it home, ya know? Then someone else can take care of it."

His things were together, and it was time to head back.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:19 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Rena2025

Rena laughed as she went back to get her things. She put it all into Eliot's car and waited for him. She wasn't looking forward to going back to school, but she enjoyed this camping trip with all of her friends.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 8 Keegan71

When Keegan had his things, he walked over to Eliot's car as well and gave Temari a small wave as she walked by.

"I'll see you at school," he said with a small smile.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:34 pm

The End

Okay! It's completeee! I'm locking this! Wink

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8