Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Crashing Down

3 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Riku12

"As soon as my leg was feeling better, I decided to come looking for you. You shouldn't have run off like you did, Kairi. It's a good thing you found Sora, I suppose," Riku stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 HeartlessBop
Sora looked around the kaleido scope of colors within the dark portal. He'd always expected it to be dark, like a cave, and not so green and blue. When they reached the end of the bizarre tunnel, he stopped. "So we just leave, then?" he asked, still a little confused by this mode of travel.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
"We just leave," Kairi said, stepping out into the night air.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 KH_logo_Traverse_Town

She turned back to watch the others step out of the dark portal before saying to Eliwood and the light spirit. "Welcome to Traverse Town, another world."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Micaiah3

Micaiah, however, was starting to fade away,

"I'm afraid I cannot exist in another world. Once my world is destroyed, I'm destroyed with it. Good bye...everyone." She said fading away until she was no longer there.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood panicked,

"Micaiah no!" But she was already gone. Eliwood looked up at the sky sadly. He hated it when any of his friends passed away. Several just did. Lady Lyndis...Lord Hector...his mother, all of those people were now gone. He felt an overwhelming sadness wash over him, "I'm...sorry...I understand now that this isn't my world...but I...need time alone..." He said rather sadly in a low tone, disappearing from sight, never to return.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:14 pm

"No wait!" Sora cried, chasing after Eliwood around a corner, but found the older man was gone. He sighed. "He could've at least let us take him to the hotel... I hope he'll be okay."

"I'm sure he will be," Kairi replied calmly. "He's not like you. He can take care of himself." She then became extremely serious. "We have a bigger problem. Xemnas has a Keyblade."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Saix
Saix stood at Addled Impasse with a stoic expression on his face, he didn't understand Demyx's actions. He didn't understand the Superior's much either...what was he getting at? How would destroying the worlds be beneficial to the Organization? Saix groaned lightly, running a gloved hand through wild blue locks in a vain attempt to settle his 'emotions' that seemed to keep stemming from the Nocturne...

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Xemnas
Xemnas smirked, his fingers were laced together and his face was set ontop of them. He was staring in awe at his newfound keyblade and the power it held, soon.....soon the Organization would spread, they would grow, like a disease and take over the worlds, everything would become nothing, nothing would become everything. There would be no somebodies, no hearts, only empty husks...only nobodies. If they had to suffer this fate, so would everyone else in Xemnas' eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

"He should be okay," Riku stated. "Come on. We need to get to the hotel. It's too dangerous to be out in the open like this. You never know what you're going to run into next out here."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 am

"Like Xemnas with a Keyblade!" Kairi chimed in. Why was it that these men never listened to her?

Sora nodded in agreement with Riku, but really froze when he heard Kairi repeat herself. "He has a what?!"

"Keyblade!" Kairi repeated. "Xemnas grabbed my Keyblade and then got his own somehow!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 am

Riku sighed. "I heard you the first time, Kai. We'll discuss it at the hotel. Come on," he said, motioning for the two to follow him. He summoned Way to Dawn and watched everything in front of him carefully. Something just didn't feel right to him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Sora and Kairi drew their Keyblades as well and followed after Riku. Even though there was a general bad feeling in the air, they were able to make it to Traverse Town's hotel in one piece. While Kairi checked them in, Sora glanced over at his friend Riku. "I screwed up," he said. "I was so close to sealing that Keyhole, but Xemnas got to it first."

Kairi returned moments later with an old-fashioned key for one of the rooms. The blue one, specifically. "We can talk inside," she said. "There's something I really have to tell you two."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

"It's not your fault, Sora," Riku told his friend once they go inside. He then turned to Kairi, waiting for her to say what was on her mind.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 pm

"Xemnas has a Keyblade now," Kairi said, sitting down on one of the two beds in the room. "When Saix kidnapped me before, Xemnas took my Keyblade from me. Then he was able to summon his own somehow." She shook her head. "I think that's what happened before. Xemnas opened the Keyhole to darkness instead of you sealing it, Sora."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

"This is certainly a problem," Riku said, leaning up against the wall. "But maybe there's a way we can get that Keyblade away from him or something."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

"What, like when you took mine?" Sora wasn't trying to be confrontational. He was just stating a fact. When Riku had taken the Keyblade, he'd had to earn it back. He hadn't been able to get a new one. "Or maybe we can break it!"

"I've never heard of a Keyblade breaking before," Kairi said, frowning to herself. "But I guess there's always the possibility."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:46 pm

"It was easy snatching the Keyblade from you," Riku teased before getting serious once more. "We can't just snatch it from him. I'm sure there's more to this Keyblade than we think. I'm also wondering if there is a way to break it or something as well. I mean, surely ours can break too, though let's hope that doesn't happen anytime soon."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Sora summoned his Keyblade and looked at it. "I hope ours don't break." He didn't know why, but he felt that if this Keyblade broke, it would be the end of everything.

"We'll just have to think of something," Kairi said. "Until then, we ought to get some rest. Then we can figure out about the Keyblades and where we go next." She yawned and flopped back on one of the two beds. "I'm exhausted."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:04 pm

The following morning, Riku woke up bright and early and headed over to Sora's room. He knew that Kairi would probably be up now or anytime. However, Sora was a totally different story. He entered the room and rolled his eyes.

"Typical Sora," he muttered before walking over to the bed, pulling the blankets off of the brunette.

"Rise and shine. It's time to get up."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Sora grumbled and felt around for the blankets. Finding none, he cracked open an eye. "Oh, morning Riku. Where's Kairi?"

"I'm already up," Kairi said, poking her head through the open door. "Come on, we have to get going, like, now." She'd been pouring over some stellar charts since this morning--ones she'd thought to bring--and had found a particularly interesting world, one the Nobodies might target next. "We need to go to Feudal Japan," she explained. "I think that the Organization will be targetting it. And before you two say anything, it's not like we have any other leads."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:59 pm

"Sounds fine with me," Riku replied. "Get up and get ready, Sora. We need to head out as soon as possible."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Sora muttered, fumbling around for his things. Now somewhat awake, he led the way to the gummi ship--how it had gotten to Traverse Town he didn't question--and they set a course for Feudal Japan.

(I'll let the Inu crew open up the world)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Titles_inuyasha
[I have too many characters for colors in the Feudal Era, so they all get one.]
Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 12

Inuyasha growled, hopping of his tree and stretching lightly, "So we going after Naraku yet?" His ears twitched lightly in a bit of impatience.

Kagome rolled her eyes, "We just woke up and already you're trying to kill us!" She glared daggers at him.

Shippo giggled at the exchange, rooting for Kagome to win.

Miroku just sighed, leaning over so he 'accidently' fondled Sango.

Sango slapped him, "PERVERT!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 am

"So this is the place?" Sora said, looking around. "It's not so bad. Kinda peaceful and really green." It was kind of nice, actually, not landing into the middle of a battle like the last world.

Of course Sora spoke to soon, a few more steps and they ran into a bunch of monstrous Heartless. "Oh snap."

Kairi drew her Keyblade. "Thanks for jynxing us, Sora," she said, readying a few spells. But there were too many and they were too big for them to take down on their own.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 VayahavistoaInuXD

Jakotsu looked around boredly, there was nothing to do in the village he was in anymore. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary occuring and there were far too many women there for his taste. 'Filthy whores all of them...Walking around as if they have nothing better to do. Ugh! They make me so mad~!' He thought, stomping his foot as he walked along.

Now being a member of the Band of Seven, like he was, the raven haired male had considered killing more than a few of the more annoying ones but instead chose to forego yet another mindless killing spree.

He was growing tired of wasting his energy on opponents, if unarmed civilians could even be called that, who werent worth his precious time. Jakotsu continued to make his way farther and farther away from the village in hopes that he'd find something to alleviate his boredom. It wasn't even a good twenty five minutes after that he heard a shrill, annoying female voice that somehow seemed familiar.

Peeking behind a particularly large tree he saw a girl in strange clothing which was the source of that annoyingly demanding voice which was accompanied by a chorus of others who also seemed familiar. It was at this point that Jakotsu realized where he knew the voice from. It was that wench that accompanied his beautiful Inuyasha~ A quick shift of his eyes and he saw the very male, very handsome, half demon who seemed just as disgusted with the nag as he felt. Stepping from behind the trees trunk Jakotsu made his presence known.

"Hello there, my pet~ How have you been without me to keep you company, my dear?" Jakotsu asked playfully, licking his lips as he leaned against the tree for support, his eyes glued to the hanyous lovely face.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Avatardemyx
Demyx redressed as it got colder s he traveled the castles halls. He was determined to find Saix and apologize for his earlier behaviur. His pace quickened as the sound of someone elses footsteps came into earshot. "Saix, is that you?!" He asked, 'happy' at the thought of his search for his companion coming to an end so he could say he was sorry and put an end to the panging in his supposedly empty chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm

"There's too many of them!" Riku exclaimed, slashing and hacking through the Heartless desperately. "We're going to have to retreat if this keeps up."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 pm

"We'll have to cut our way through!" Sora called, leading the charge in one particular direction. With himself smashing the heartless in front, Kairi blasting to the left and right and Riku bringing up the rear, they were able to break through the ranks and run through the trees.

They crashed through some underbrush and Sora ran right into a very feminine man, aka Jakotsu. "Sorry!"

"They're following us!" Kairi said as she broke through trees as well. She paused at the sight of all the people. "You guys have to get out of here! There are a bunch of monsters on our tail."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Saix
Saix stopped, was that his Demyx? He turned the corner and practically ran into the Nocturne, "Demyx!"

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 Xemnas
Xemnas smiled, so they were in the Feudal Era now....no problem. He called a meeting.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 8 12-1

Inuyasha blinked....he knew that voice. "Oh goddammit Jakotsu!" He jumped away from the gay man, terrified at what he might try, "Don't try anything weird." Just when he was about to say more, children...with strange clothing burst through the bushes! "What the hell?!"

Kagome panicked, "Inuyasha! There's a weird aura following them! They're not lying!"

Inuyasha drew the Tetsusaiga, "Bring the fuckers on!"

Miroku held out his staff and Sango jumped on Kirara and held out Hiraikotsu, while Shippo hid behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next