Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Rembart
He got the hint, but Eliot wasn't going to say a word. The less people knew about his werewolf problem the better. It wasn't like he was going to randomly rape someone. He never had in the past, and he wasn't going to start. The only real risk with him was getting out and biting someone in wolf form.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Rena

Rena frowned. "Oh.... Well, if that's how you feel I understand."

She turned away from Darcia and pulled out one of her books. She decided that it was probably best just to stick to her reading and not even speak to anyone.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Armona10

Zayden relaxed after stretching his wings out a bit, slowly folding them back into place. He then re-entered the classroom with a quiet, "Sorry about that." Retaking his seat. Now that he had stretched his stiff wings out, he felt much better, and was no longer fidgeting. He stared blankly at the front of the room once again, hoping the class would continue faster, so that way he could go flying afterschool.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 Girl-1
The rest of class Seraphim stared at Zayden instead of paying attention to class. He had wings. He could fly. He wasn't human. All these things were spinning around in Seraphim's head, making her feel just a little dizzy. Should she ask him about those wings? Or should she stay quiet and keep her nose out of his business? Even if he wasn't human, she still didn't want to speak with him alone without Rena or Rose or another girl nearby. But somehow she didn't think he'd say anything in front to Rena.

(How about a time skip to after school so we can keep moving?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 pm

--After School--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 0045-a11

Lucy was happy that the day was finally over. She exited the school, taking a seat on the steps outside of it. She always stayed at the school or graveyard down the street, because she had no home to go to. She would wait an hour or two at the school, then go to the graveyard, then disappear until the next day. It was a daily system that she had been doing for years and years.

Zayden made it out of the school through the back door. He didn't know of any other kids who exited that way, so it was great for him. Once outside he stretched out his long black wings looking up at the sky. He leaped from the ground, his wings gracefully catching some air, causing him to begin to reach up for the sky, it felt so good for him to fly. It relieved his stress and made him feel invincible.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Eliot stepped out of the school and stretched his arms lazily. Finally the day was over and he could go home and obsess over his calender again to make sure he had the dates right. But there was something he had to do first. He walked over to Lucy and sat beside her. "Can I give you a ride home?" he asked.

Seraphim looked for Zayden in the hallway when school ended but couldn't find the winged man. It was a little upsetting, not being able to ask about his wings, but it was okay. She'd just ask him tomorrow. With Rena.

Speaking of Rena, where was she? She looked around for the pianist as well as Rose the flower-lover.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 pm

"Hey!" Rena called out, walking up behind Seraphim. "So, we survived the first day of school. The first day is always the worst."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm

"Yeah," Seraphim said with a nod. "I'm just glad I survived all the boys in this school. I thought for sure I'd break down in front of one of them. I'm sorry for freaking out on you, earlier."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Rena smiled. "Oh, it's fine. Hopefully you'll get used to them after awhile. So, what do you usually do after school? Would you like to come to my piano lesson with me today? I mean, if that's okay with your parents."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Her dad would never aprove, but that didn't stop Seraphim from saying, "Sure!" Going home meant being around her father more, and he was always drunk by the time she got out of school. Drunk father meant beatings, and Seraphim would gladly stay out late and wait for him to make himself pass out than deal with him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

"Great! I think I might be getting some new sheet music today, which would be nice. I've been playing the same stuff over and over for weeks now. I get so irritated when my dad takes forever to give me new music. By the way, he's my instructor, so you'll be coming to my house. My dad's pretty nice, but kind of peculiar at times so I apologize for his weirdness."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Dad. Seraphim couldn't look Rena in the face. "O-oh. Your dad teaches you music? That's great." She couldn't be more obvious that it made her uncomfortable. "I-I'd love to come hear you play," she added quickly, truthfully.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Rena mentally slapped herself. "Oh... Well, if you don't want to meet my dad that's fine. Like I said, he's weird anyway. I'll just tell him that I would just like to play through my current sheet music one more time. He usually leaves me alone when I just want to play straight through things."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Seraphim breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry," she said. She knew she didn't have to say anything more. Rena knew she had problems when it came to men. "So where do you live? Nearby?"

(we should probably hold up for the others soon)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 0045-a11

Lucy looked over to Eliot and shook her head with a gentle smile,

"Someone is probably going to pick me up," She said softly, "and if not, I'll just walk home." She had had several people ask to take her home in her times in high school, so she's come up with chains of excuses, or what do to if they won't leave unless she went. She would pick an apartment building, run off into it, and before they could see where she "lived" she would disappear from sight when they weren't looking.

Zayden flew far out until he made him home, which was in a nearby woods. He had no home. He climbed up into a tree, looking at the few, then pulling a small razor from his pocket,

"Evan..." He said softly before cutting into his skin. As a tengu, the wounds would heal fast with no scars left on the skin. It was easy for him to hide...it was a way to relieve his pain.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

"You sure?" Eliot asked. "Waiting for a ride that may or may not come doesn't sound like the smartest idea. There are all kinds of weirdos at this school." Me included, he added mentally. "I could walk you home, if you'd like."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

"I live walking distance from here. My house is about five minutes away. If we start heading that way now, I bet we could make snacks or something before I start my lessons," Rena said with a smile.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 pm

"That sounds great!" Seraphim said excitedly. As they walked, Seraphim noticed something. "Hey! We have the same hairstyle." A little late to notice it, really, but it was still kind of funny.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Rena laughed. "You know, I never noticed that. We do have the same hairstlye, don't we? Well, I guess great minds think alike."

((Wow. Did you just notice that, too?))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

"I guess so, though I'd hardly call my mind great. I barely passed last year." Of course, that was because she was in the hospital for a week from getting hit by a car. Okay, so her sprained ankle (this one she'd taken from a fourth grader at the park) had given out on her while crossing the street and there was some guy not paying enough attention. For once the injuries weren't caused by her father.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well, if you need help on any subjects just let me know and I'd be happy to help you," Rena said as she began walking away from the school building. "My house is this way. Follow me," she called out to Seraphim.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Seraphim fell into step beside the other girl. "Hey, um, can I ask you something?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Does what Darcia and Rose said before worry you? About him... and mating season?" She knew it worried her. She was uncomfortable enough with men as it was without one she sort of trusted possibly jumping her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:26 pm

"I wasn't all that worried at first. I was mostly creeped out by it, but in class, he told me to stay away from him for awhile, so that kind of worries me," Rena replied.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Seraphim sighed. "And here I thought I could finally get over my fear of men," she muttered more to herself than Rena. "I kind of liked Darcia, but..."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 6 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Darcia frowned, his tail low as he exited the school, he could smell Rose trailing behind him. He waited until she caught up and sighed, "My Dad said he'd pick us up." He looked at the sidewalk in anger, he was still very pissed off at her.

Rose grinned, ignoring the other slightly and trailing down towards a nearby building so the Superior could come and pick them up and make a portal to take them home, they were trying to be discrete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next