Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 Rena

"Yeah. Picturing what that Rose girl told us is kind of... yeah. I'd like to think that she was just saying that to irritate him, though," Rena said, rounding the corner and stopping in front of a rather large house.

"Well, this is my place," she stated with a smile.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 Girl-1
Seraphim gaped at the huge house. Compared to this place, her own home seemed like a cardboard box. "It's so huge!" she gasped. "A-are you sure I can just go in?" She felt like she needed a fairy godmother just to get through the gate.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm

"Of course. You're my guest," Rena replied, walking up the steps. She opened the door, beckoning Seraphim to come inside. As Rena walked in and closed the door behind her, she could hear the sound of the piano playing upstairs.

She led Seraphim upstairs and stopped at one of the closed doors. "This is my room. You can stay in here for a minute while I go talk to my dad," she said, opening the door.

"It's kind of a mess at the moment," she apologized, gesturing at all of the piles of books laying around on the floor as she walked in the room. "I'm kind of trying to some 'spring' cleaning."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:14 pm

As they walked through the house, Seraphim stared at everything. She almost felt like one of those tourists who wander around the old big fancy mansions in New York. When they reached Rena's room, her jaw dropped. Sure, there were books everywhere, but the room was almost as big as Seraphim's whole house--okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it was at least twice as big as her own room.

Seraphim sat on the bed. "Your room is amazing," she said, shocked. "Your entire house is."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 pm

"Thank you," Rena said in a modest tone. "This house originally belonged to my great-grandfather on my mother's side of the family. He was a big oil tycoon or something. My mom eventually inherited it and after she died, I basically inherited it. I love it, but it's rather too big for just two people."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:54 pm

"You don't have any brothers or sisters?" Seraphim said, suprised.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm

"Nope. I am an only child," Rena replied. "Though sometimes I wish I did have a brother or sister. It gets pretty lonely around here. My mom died almost three years ago and my dad was really messed up for several months. I was mostly on my own the first year, but he finally snapped out of his depression and we're really close, but it'd be nice to have someone your age or closer to talk to, you know? Speaking of my dad, I'd better go check in with him. Be right back," she said, slipping out of the room.

She came back quickly with a smile on her face. "So, my dad went to the study downstairs. I'll take you to the piano room now," she said.

Rena entered a room just down the hallway. Inside it stood a large baby grand piano and several other instruments. Several books containing sheet music were spread out all over the place in the brightly lit room.

"I only play piano," Rena explain, sitting down at the baby grand. "My mom could play all of the rest, but I like the piano the best."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Seraphim looked around the room in surprise. There were so many instruments. "You're lucky you can play the piano," she said. "I can't play any instruments. Well, my mom let me take a few violin lessons when I was little, but my dad stopped that after she died." Seraphim walked over to a violin and opened the case. "She passed away when I was little, so I don't remember her too well, but I know she could play violin really well."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 pm

"My mom's best instrument was actually the drums. She could have been in a rock band if she'd wanted to be in one," Rena said with a small laugh. "Anyway, do you think you can still remember all of the notes and stuff? You should try to play it," she suggested.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Gingerly, Seraphim picked the violin up and rested her chin on it. She plucked a few strings, found it totally out of tune, and asked Rena to play an A on the piano. She then tuned the strings as best she could and pulled the bow across the strings.

It was a beautiful tone, and surpisingly in tune for someone who hadn't tuned an instrument since she was seven. She fingered a few notes, but only ended up playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She laughed. "My mother said I was really good at it, but I guess I don't remember much. I can read music to a certain extent, but it might take me a little bit."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

"Hey, why don't I try to reteach you? You can come over after school on certain days and practice together. That'd be fun," Rena said. "I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind as long as it's okay with your dad."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Seraphim knew her dad would never approve. He didn't want her going out, making friends, possibly telling them about her home life. If it hadn't been for the fact the police would come if she didn't go to school he'd have kept her locked in her room for the rest of her life. "No... I don't think my dad would let me." She set the violin back in its case sadly and picked up a cloth to wipe the rosin from the strings. "He doesn't really like me doing stuff after school. Or before school. Or weekends."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm

"Well, that's not fun" Rena stated. "Too bad you're not in music class or something, then you could play during school hours." Rena paused at the sound of her dad shouting and she let out a sigh.

"Well, I'd better start playing or else he's going to have a cow," Rena laughed. She turned to the piano and flexed her fingers before she began playing a soft tune.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 pm

There was a chair near the piano bench, which Seraphim took. She closed her eyes and let the music wash over her. It was beautiful.

When the tune was over, she opened her eyes again and said, "I wish I could play with you, but I'm nowhere good enough for that."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 0045-a11

Lucy shrugged,

"I have good legs, so if I have to run away from something I can," She said, looking at all the people who were either walking home or getting rides. She figured she would only go with it if he continued to press on about it, "besides, I've never been harrassed by someone or chased before."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 7 Rembart
Eliot grinned at Lucy. "There's a first for everything, especially for a pretty girl like you." He stood and offered the girl a hand. "Here, let me take you home."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Lucy decided that she was lie about her home and go to a random apartment complex. She would disappear inside before Eliot could possibly find out which "apartment" she lived in. She took his hand, standing up after he helped her,

"I don't live far from here, it's an apartment complex on Maple Street." She said, which was two blocks from the school.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Eliot nodded. So she lived somewhere. That meant she couldn't be a ghost.

He led her to his car, and then opened the door for her. "Hop in."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 pm

"It takes a lot of practice," Rena stated, closing the book containing the sheet music. "I think I'm done here for the day. Let's go back to my room and I'll bring us some snacks, okay?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 pm

"Kay." Seraphim gladly followed Rena back to her room. The house was so big, she'd probably get lost on her own. "So what are all these books about?" she asked, picking up one of them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:43 pm

"I have books on just about any subject you can imagine. Right now I'm thinking about reading and learning about mythical beings since there seems to be a lot of them at our school," Rena said with a small laugh.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"Wow," Seraphim said, impressed. She had maybe four books in her house, and they were hidden under her bed so her dad wouldn't burn them or throw them out in rage. "I haven't really read anything in a while."

(perhaps we should start thinking about moving on to the next day so everyone can interact again)
(And I went to post this just as you said spot check, gold. XD Sorry)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

(After Eliot takes Lucy "home" then there will be a timeskip.)

Lucy got into the passenger seat of the car, making sure that her bookbag or clothes wouldn't get caught in the door. She crossed her legs, sitting in the chair, her plan thoughout her mind. She was ready for any question and the answers that she would supply for them.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:55 pm

"So how do I get there?" Eliot asked, turning the ignition and leaving the parking lot. When he got the directions, he started two the left. They drove in silence for a few minutes, but he felt he had to give some conversation. "So... what do you do for fun? Do you like music or movies?"

(Ju-chan, you can give a summary of stuff Rena and Seraphim do at Rena's house so we can skip ahead to tomorrow)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 pm

"See you tomorrow!" Rena called out to Seraphim before shutting the front door.

Today had actually been a rather good day. Rena enjoyed having a new friend who shared similar interests with her. She walked back upstairs and into her bedroom. Now it was time to study and do homework. She sat on her bed and flipped opened one of her books, looking forward to the next day.

((is that okay?))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next