Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Rena

"Let's see here..." Rena said, beginning to go through her bag. Finally, she pulled out a small bottle with a smile on her face. "There's only a little bit left in here. Just keep it," she said, handing Seraphim the bottle.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:59 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Girl-1
"Thank you." Seraphim took one of the pills and popped it into her mouth and swallowed without a drink. "You guys can go home without me," she said. "I'll leave once this kicks in."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 0045-a11

Lucy had to admit, she had never once seen such a large establishment, but, nothing really shocked her these days. Her expression remained the same, just blankly staring out the window for a few moments. Then, when she heard Eliot's voice, she turned,

"I have to admit, it's the biggest one I've ever seen." She said with a gentle smile.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Rena stood. "Well, if you're sure. I'll see you tomorrow, then. See you, Darcia," she said before making her way out of the building.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Seraphim nodded. "See you tomorrow, Rena." She smiled at Darcia. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, too?" She was slowly but surely getting over her fear, if only with Zayden and Darcia.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Rembart
Eliot grinned. "It's even bigger inside. Wait 'til you see it." They finally reached the garage. Eliot hopped out and opened the door for Lucy before any of the servants could leave the door. "I'm hanging out with my friend Lucy," he called to one of them.

One of the maids was surprised. "Eh? But sir, today's--" But Eliot was already leading Lucy inside.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia waved slightly and smiled, "Bye. I hope you feel better." He left quickly to get back home before he started to shift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Lucy could tell everything was of great quality, which perked her interest very much. If Eliot wasn't there, she'd probably go transparent and go around poking everything in the room, running through stuff, and touching everything. She contained herself, however,

"I've never been to a place this big," She noted, "the biggest place I went to was when I was sevenish, I made a picture out of noodles."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 pm

"You know, I don't think I've ever made a macaroni picture. If I did, my parents just threw it out. We don't really get along, my parents and I." Eliot shrugged and led her up to the computer room, which was the room designated to four computers, each specialized for different things. "Don't touch those against the wall there," he said. "Those are my parents'. These are mine."

He booted up one, and within moments, it was online. He opened uTunes up, and then turned to Lucy. "Any songs you want on the MP3 player?"

(I hate iTunes, so it's uTunes instead! XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 am

Lucy closes her eyes, her head tilting back and forth as she was thinking,

"I always like Alanis Morisstte(sp?) and Metallica," She answered. They were really popular back when she was living, "Oh, and Lisa Loeb's one single, as well as Anna Nalick's single." She said. She was a complete eighties and ninties girl.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 am

Seraphim sighed and looked at her watch. Well, she was feeling at least a little better now. She ought to go home. Besides, they were going to lock the building as soon as the drama club let out, and that was only a half hour away. So she picked up her things and headed out.

"So you like oldies?" he asked, punching in the songs and downloading them into the MP3 character.

Time flew by, and still Eliot didn't remember that tonight was the full moon. Lucy didn't smell like anything, so the wolf in him wasn't acting up. But soon the sun was setting... And Eliot felt his heart start racing and his hair standing on end. "Shit." He stood up. How could he have forgotten? "Shit..." He ran from the room.

If he didn't get to his room, he might get out, and he didn't want to bite anybody. He didn't want to kill anybody either.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 am

Lucy was extrememly suprised with that action, but had the sense to know that something horrible was happening, not to mention dangerous. She went transparent, looking in both directions before following him silently, making sure that no one could see her in her current ghost form.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Eliot could see his prison just down the hall. Almost! But just as he reached the door knob, he doubled-over in pain. No!

His teeth elongated, his nails grew into sharpened claws. A pain shot up his spine as it grew longer to form a wolfish tail. He fell to all fours, howling in pain as his nose became a snout. Within moments, the pain was gone, and Eliot wasn't himself anymore.

The wolf turned, sniffed the air. Something wasn't right here, the beastly instincts told him.

Seraphim sighed as she walked. It was getting darker out. She hoped nothing would jump out at her, since she was walking alone like this. Maybe she should've asked Rena to stay with her...

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Rena closed the book that she had been reading and got up from her bed, walking over to the window. She looked up at the moon illuminating the darkened sky, a sense of dread was beginning to overwhelm her. Something just didn't feel right about tonight.

She sighed, rubbing her temples. "Dad says I worry too much. I'm beginning to think he's right," she muttered to herself before walking away from the window.

She was about to walk out of her bedroom until she heard a crashing noise. She abruptly stopped in her tracks and turned toward the sound. It had come from her closet. A book or something must have fallen she figured, turning the door knob. She was halfway out of the room when she suddenly heard another sound coming from the bedroom. She stepped back inside of her room and walked over to the closet.

As she got closer, the sound became louder. It almost sounded like a baby crying. Panicked, she hastily opened the closet door. However, nothing was there but her clothes and books. She gazed down to see that a book had of course fallen. She bent down and picked it up, blowing the dust off of it. It was an old book that was given to her a long time ago about faeries. She chuckled slightly.

"I suppose you just want to be read or something?" she asked, feeling a little silly that she was talking to the book.

After shutting the closet door, she took the book and placed it on one of her bookshelves. "Maybe another day," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 am

Lucy witnessed the transformation and a hand went over her mouth. Was the only reason he invited me here was so he could devour me as that? I...I don't understand.....I...I HATE you! She thought bitterly before completely disappearing. From sight and from the household.

(A confused Lucy will be hard to deal with the upcoming school day XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 am

Eliot spun around, growling at the ghost that had once been there. Then he bounded for the window and jumped out into the cool night air. The beast howled at the moon, and then continued on his way, growling at any animal that dared come too close to him, and snapping one up in a single bite. It wouldn't be the first or last squirrel he'd eaten.

At some point he reached the main road and followed it. Then he smelled something. A delicious scent... a female human. He pulled his muzzle back in a mock grin and ran toward the smell.

Seraphim sighed as she sat on a bench. She wasn't feeling well again and would just sit and wait for the pain to subside somewhat. That's when she heard the padding of paws and a low growl. She stood up quickly and backed closer to the lamp post. She couldn't see anything in the darkness.

But wait... Eyes, terrible yellow eyes. A snout. Brown fur. She screamed. A monster, something not quite wolf and not quite human. She turned and ran for her life, wincing as the pain returned full force. Not now! she thought, running for the closest house. She didn't care who lived there. Anything to get out of the darkness and away from that beast.

The werewolf howled and charged. It was so easy to catch up with her that he let out a bark of laughter. He opened his mouth. His teeth snapped shut on flesh, delicious blood ran down his muzzle, dripping down his throat. He released her arm and snapped down again, this time getting a huge chunk of her side. He was overtop her, snapping furiously at anything he could reach, arm, shoulder... her flesh was delicious. He wanted to devour her.

Then he saw her eyes, full of tears and staring without seeing. He knew this girl... She went to his school. Oh God, no, he thought, backing away, coughing up her blood, but unable to get the bits he'd eaten off her out of his stomach. Oh God, not again... He'd already murdered once as a wolf, he didn't want to do it again.

He heard her gasp for air, saw her move, trying to crawl away from him. He let her. He had to get away from her, before he finished her. He turned and bounded away, far away from the houses and people who lived in them. His senses had returned to him. He didn't want to let the wolf take over again... He reached an empty place in the woods outside town, and howled at the moon.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Lucy had reappeared at a graveyard, the one that she was buried in to be exact. She paced back in forth in front of her gravestone, completely confused over what had happened. So many thoughts ran through her mind. She was a mixing pot of emotions, angry, upset, betrayed, and sadness. He acted as if he cared...if so, then why would he lure me to his house and transform into that...into that...monster! He didn't even show signs of struggle! He did it on purpose! But, I don't understand....why...why would he...? Why would he play around with my feelings like that...? I thought that we....I thought that we were at least friends! She grew tired of pacing and took a seat on the ground next to her gravestone letting the wind blowing through her hair. She looked at the mp3 player that was resting in her bag. She furiously took it out smashing it in her hand,

"I hate you...I hate you," She murmured, crushing what remained of it more. She then stood, blowing the dust out of her hand, "I don't understand...I don't understand you!" She found herself on her knees crying. She finally understood why she was so crushed and upset. The feeling she felt was normal, but it was also so strange for her, yet familiar. She buried her face in her knees, crying for a long while. Once it was out of her, she looked up sadly,

"Mother...where are you? I miss you so much....I really need you right now," She said out loud, although no one was there or would answer, "you promised....you promised you would return....but...you haven't returned. Why is it taking you so long? Mother..." She let herself once again disappear, for the rest of the night.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Rena couldn't take it any longer. She had tried and tried to call Seraphim several time. However, there was no answer. Rena knew she should have stayed with her. There was just something not right about the girl, and she had a bad feeling it had something to do with Seraphim's father.

Rena's father was quietly working in his study, so she took the opportunity to sneak out. She walked down the sidewalk, pulling on her jacket. As she was walking down the sidewalk, she heard a loud howling noise and let out a gasp. Sure, there were several dogs in the neighbor; however, she had never heard one howl like that.

As she rounded the corner, she saw a terrible sight.

"Oh my God...." she whispered before hurrying over to the figure laying on the ground.

"Oh my God.... Seraphim!" she cried out, kneeling down. "Oh my God...."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

[Sorry, took me a long time to try to figure out WHY Darcia would be in the woods and not TWTNW]
Darcia growled low in his throat, his parents had suggested he go somewhere else to display his aggression and not inside the castle they cherished so. He wandered back to his old school, for more instinctual reasons and then found himself starving, wanting to hunt.
His newly formed wolf ears and elongated claws allowed him to run on all fours. He spotted a large buck and chased it into the nearby woods, and then dead-stopped. Another male was in the area and his hair stood up on end, he started to snarl and display his fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Eliot's head snapped around. His fur was standing on end, his teeth beared as well. The wolf had taken control again, and even though it had no idea where its human had taken it or why the human had run away from his new mate, it did know it wanted this wolf off its land and away from its mate, wherever she was at the moment.

He began to circle the other, snarling, wanting to kill this intruder.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Darcia circled as well, his tail low and his fangs displayed, he let out one last threatening growl before lunging at the other's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Eliot was just a tad faster. He rolled to the right and then snapped at Darcia's leg. He didn't wait to see if he had made contact. He swung with a claw at Darcia's face before attempting to tackle him to the grown.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Darcia let out a loud yelp as his leg was bitten and dodged away from the other. He was attempting to harry Eliot, a technique that made him lunge and bite/claw the other before dodging quickly away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Eliot growled and backed away slowly from the intimidating technique. He snarled again and lunged forward at just the right moment, tackling Darcia again and growling. The wolf within him was from an alpha male, which made him especially irritable when other wolves appeared. He wasn't about to lose that position to some intruder.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 12 Armona10

Zayden stirred awake from the sound of howling and snarling. A fight? Probably between other monsters...why must it be in my territory, geez? He got up, stretching out his large black wings. He looked around for his tall position on the trees, looking down to see two wolves fighting. He sighed and flew down from the tree, floating a few feet above them. He stretched out his wings, baring his large fangs, and large claws. He let out a large rawr.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Darcia was about to lose all hope, his neck was exposed, the other was going to kill him, he was going to die. His berserk nature finally kicked in and his eyes glowed gold and he roared and summoned up the moon's power to create a shockwave and knock the other off. He was mad now, saliva dripping down from his mouth and his movements now erratic and unpredictable.
His attention was drawn to the new flying creature and he lunged at one of his wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next