Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Girl-1
"Your eyes are fine," Seraphim replied. "Are they still bothering you?" She was worried about Rena. Recently her eyes had been going red more often. That, and she was worried about Zayden, but she figured he'd be fine with a little fresh air and a chance to stretch his wings again.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Rembart
Eliot meandered over to Seraphim and Rena. "Shall we go inside? Lunch is my treat. That muffin was great, by the way," he added politely to Seraphim. In truth, he was worried about Rena, too. She hadn't taken off her sunglasses the entire ride.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 SayaTrain
Aden saw Yuuta get off the bus and could tell he wasn't feeling well. He hopped off and went over like he was just wandering around rather than aiming straight for him--Yuuta would hate him if he made it obvious he wanted to help. "What's up? Stomach bothering you?" he asked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Keegan-2

Keegan was not far behind Rena, Seraphim, and Eliot. He gave Eliot a look of disdain. The other male hadn't listened to him when he had told him to stay away from her. However, he knew he probably wouldn't listen anyway. He also knew Rena was troubled. He needed to talk to her, but it had been difficult to even get her alone. Also, she distanced herself from him as much as she could. Someone had obviously told her what had happened the other day, and Keegan began to regret even taking part in that fight and telling the others about himself. It had made his mission even more difficult than it already was. Also, he was tired of Toby calling him Tinkerbell.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Rena

Rena nodded at Seraphim's question. "Yeah, a little bit," she replied. When Eliot came over she smiled. "You really don't have to do that. Seraphim and I have enough money. Save yours for yourself."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Zayden15

Zayden entered the resturant after taking in a lot of fresh air. Since he was a tengu, it was simple for him to get over phobia shock very quickly. He decided he would eat, but he would cut down to only eight racks of ribs. The amount of meat would equal about a full pig, depending on the size. He sat down, preparing to order.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 Yuuta_14

Yuuta had been sitting at a booth on the smoking side--since the teachers weren't paying attention--and lit up a cigarette. He thought that maybe he was nauseated because he hadn't smoked yet. It was strange though. Usually when he hadn't smoked for a while he would get nausea and hunger. But, he didn't feel hungry at all. He blew out a puff of smoke,

"No, I'm nauseated. Probably from not smoking." He replied quietly, not wanting to get caught by the teachers on the smoking side.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"You guys sure?" Eliot offered again. "I've got the magic known as plastic." He was joking, of course, though he did have a credit card with him for "emergencies." He'd decided before hand that he would just bring fifty dollars like the rest of the student population for souveneers and food and have the card as back up. Or treating Rena and Seraphim.

Seraphim shook her head. "No, it's okay. Thank you for offering though." She then glanced at the cue forming at the restaurant doors. "We should probably hurry up if we want to eat."

Aden frowned. "Maybe," he said, sitting at Yuuta's table. "I'll play look out in case any teachers come to check on us," he said, grinning.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Rena walked inside, taking in the smell of good. "It smells so good. I hope it tastes good," she mused, feeling her stomach growl lightly. She looked up as she felt someone lightly bump into her. It had been Keegan and she frowned as he walked by.

"He's driving me crazy," she muttered to Seraphim. "I still swear he was the one hanging out in our neighborhood the other day..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Seraphim nodded. She didn't want to admit it, but he was seriously making her skin crawl. He scared her. That was all there was to it. "Let's take a seat and get our food. I wonder what kind of food they have here?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 pm

"It smells like barbeque or something. Whatever it is, I think our meat eating guys will love it," Rena said with a laugh.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby, being the starved and growing young pup he was, ordered 3 slabs of ribs, a side of fries and an extra-large milkshake. This was on top of the huge steak he had as an 'appetizer.'

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia had the same, he however, was demonstrating a thing called table manners in front of his mate, Toby being without one....was not faring so well.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose facepalmed as she set her coffee down, "Toby don't even breath, just grab a shovel and push it down your throat. I mean don't you even have a gag reflex?"

Toby grinned back at her while picking his teeth with a toothpick, "Nope, however, in the bedroom department-" he quickly shut up with a firm glare from his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Eliot decided to sit with Rena and the others, who Seraphim had led to the table right between both Zayden's and the wolf pack's. "I haven't had barbeque in a while," he commented, looking through the menu. "Oooo, they've got half a chicken. I think I know what I want."

"I don't think I could eat that much," Seraphim admitted, looking over the menu herself. "I think I might get the barbeque shrimp and steak combo. Want to split it, Rena?" There was no way she coul deat all of that, after all.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Rena nodded. "Sure. That sounds good." She glanced over at the wolf pack table and shook her head at Toby.

Keegan was sitting at a table by himself, not too far from where the wolf pack was sitting. He was staring at Toby as well and rolled his eyes.

"You need to learn some table manners, mutt," he called out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 pm

"Great." When the waitress came, Seraphim placed their order for everyone. Eliot was still in stunned silence about the amount Toby was shoving into his face.

"Think you've got enough to eat, Toby?" Eliot asked. He then gave a look to Keegan that said, 'shut up.'

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Toby smiled and wiped his mouth before patting his lap, "Why don't you teach me? You can have the big boy seat.~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Zayden ended up ordering eight racks of ribs like he had wanted to. He was however, very gentlemen like, despite being a tengu. He ate extremely fast put at an extremely polite and gentlemen way. Within minutes he was done, had left the proper amount of cash, as well as a tip, and was outside waiting for everyone else to finish. In the meantime, he decided to fly around for a bit. So, when no one was looking, he took off into the air.

Yuuta didn't feel any better, even though he had just smoked. Then, he moved back over to the non-smoking side. He sat down, wearing a look of relief, even though he didn't feel that way at all. He didn't need people on his back to go get medical attention. So he sat down, pretending to be hungry,

"I'll order a salad, I guess."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Keegan caught Eliot's look and rolled his eyes before turning back to Toby. "Stop being ridiculous. People are staring."

"You're the one who started it, Keegan. The both of you need to stop now," Rena called out. Those two insulting one another constantly was beginning to get on her last nerve.

"Shut up, Rena. Stay out of it," Keegan snapped.

Rena's eyes narrowed, clutching her fists angrily. He was really starting to bother her now.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Their food came just as Zayden finished up and left. Seraphim was a little sad that he'd done so, but she knew he wanted to stretch his wings and fly. Hopefully he'd rejoin them on the bus, or they'd never leave.

As expected, the plate of shrimp and steak was huge. Two skewers of jumbo shrimp on top of the seven ounce steak. She wondered if she and Rena could even finish it between them.

"You don't have to take that," Eliot said, picking up his knife and cutting off chunks of the half a chicken. He wasn't a messy eater like Toby. "Tell him off. He can't talk to you like that."

Aden frowned as he followed Yuuta. "You sure you're okay?" he asked. Even after the cigarette, he didn't look a bit better.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Rena shook her head. "It's best to just ignore him. He such a jerk. I don't understand why he as to be so awful to all of us." She took in a breath and slowly released it. It was better just to relax and calm down. This trip was supposed to be fun.

"I don't think the two of us can even finish that," she told Seraphim once their food had arrived. "Maybe we can give Eliot the rest if we don't," she added with a small laugh.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Rose rolled her eyes at the commotion and turned to Keegan with a frown, "My god just come out of the closet and stop being a douche to everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"I wouldn't say no to it," Eliot replied, munching a bit on his baked potato as well.

Seraphim split the steak and big baked potato in half before starting in on her food. She glanced at Rose. "What do you mean, 'come out of the closet'? He's not in a closet, is he?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Rena almost choked on a piece of her baked potato. Finally able to swallow it down, she looked at Seraphim; trying hard not to laugh.

"What she's trying to tell him is that he needs to admit to being gay, as in someone who likes other men," she explained.

After finishing his food and paying, Keegan got up and left the building. He wasn't going to put up with anymore of this.

"Apparently, he can dish it out but it can't take it," Rena mused.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:47 pm

"Apparently so," Eliot said, still nomming on his chicken and potato. "You guys want a taste of this? It's really good." He cut off a chunk and offered it to them.

Seraphim shook her head. "I'm having enough trouble eating all this shrimp, let alone the steak, potato, and some chicken too." One thing was for sure, she'd be sleeping the food off the rest of the way there.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Toby got up and chased after him, he looked around the building with a frown, "Hey Keegan....c'mon Rose was just kidding."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 37 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia patted his stomach and sighed contently, ignoring the guy drama around him.

Rose called after him with a grin, "Be sure to kiss and make up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Rena smiled. She had began to notice that Eliot was awfully generous when it came to sharing food.

"No, thanks. I'm stuffed," she replied.

Keegan continued walking toward the bus, not stopping for Toby. "Leave me alone," he muttered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Zayden landed when students were beginning to get back into the bus. He folded back his wings and entered the bus himself, taking his seat back. He pulled out an journal, beginning to write. He wrote it in the language of the tengus, so no one else would be able to read it, which worked to his advantage. That way, no one would be able to find out any of his secrets or deep emotional feelings.

Yuuta's nausea made him annoyed at Aden,

"I told you I was freaking fine!" He said, storming off, not touching a bite of his salad. He entered the bus, picked up his things, and moved into the way back away from everyone else. He blasted loud screamo music into his ears, closing his eyes. But, closing his eyes only made him feel worse. He didn't want to show signs of sickness, however.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

"Aw, fine." Eliot never realized that the reason he always shared his food with people he liked was because of the wolf in him. It was some weird werewolf thing, sharing it with people he considered close enough to be a pack. Not that it mattered at the moment. He popped what was left of his food into his mouth and stood. "Grab a box for that stuff. I think we're leaving, and I'll definitely eat it later."

"Kay." Thankfully, the server had heard them and was already heading over with the necessary boxes. Seraphim accepted these and put the remains of their meal inside to take with them. "Let's hurry before the bus leaves without us."

Aden frowned, and putting Yuuta's salad in a box to bring along, he stuffed what remained of his meal into his mouth and got on the bus. Yuuta had moved to the back, so he set the box next to Yuuta and moved to sit in another seat. He obviously didn't want to talk to Aden, so Aden wouldn't sit near him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Toby caught up to him and slightly pushed his head against the back of his shoulder with a low whine, "Hey....c'mon, it was just a joke. Cheer up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next